Chapter 22: What About Me?

Please Forget the Past

 

Woohyun’s POV:

Day by day, I started to forget about visiting you. Her nice side creeps me out a little. I even almost forgot why I drove to the hospital. I got out of my car, thinking about you.Should I go in? Or no? What if she….*sigh*

I kept walking back and forth from my car to the front entrance of the hospital. I don’t know how long I was taking, but I just can’t decide.

?: Junho oppa!

I turned around, seeing the smiley you. She ran toward Junho, and gave him a bear hug. I suddenly felt agitated, seeing her hug him.

Woohyun: Whoa whoa whoa…You’re all better now?

you: Yeah! I feel like it’s a miracle!

Woohyun: Where are you going?

you: To work.

Woohyun: With HIM?

I just had to emphasize the “who” in this situation. Why not me? But HIM.

you: He offered to drive me.

Woohyun: What about me?

you: Be thankful. I’m saving you gas and money.

She patted my shoulder and left with Junho. My heart stopped again, maybe that’s the reason why I couldn’t stop her from going with Junho.

For the next few weeks, I haven’t been able to see you. I slowly felt like we were drifting apart. I decided to take a break  and strole down memory lane for a bit. A girl with long hair, was walking in the same direction. I turned my head …and it was you. I saw her, she saw me, but she started running like she committed a crime.

you’s POV:

I haven’t seen Woohyun in a long time now…He hasn’t called me, I haven’t called him. This is bad. It’s gonna be all awkward again…

Oh! Uh oh…There he is…Why is he coming this way? I better run! Good thing I tied my hair with a bow, it won’t get in my face when I’m running.

*sigh* Why must I go through this now so early in life? I grabbed onto my purse tightly and started sprinting towards Dolphin Day Care; with a detour around town. *sigh*

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ahhh I know it's a short one. But I find it a little silly :P