Chapter 20: The Concert and the I Love You Card

Please Forget the Past

*3 weeks later at Infinite’s concert*

you’s POV:

WHOA there’s so many people! I didn’t know Infinite was that popular! I entered the stadium and waited will all of the other inspirits for the concert to start. When everyone started screaming  I knew they were out. The started singing The Chaser the moment they made their appearance.

Mianhe ma~Dokhage nal borigo ttonado dwe~Niga wonhandamyon geure Good bye~

Infinite: Annyeonghaseyo! Infinite imnida!

Sunggyu: Thank you all for coming! The second song is an old song, She’s Back!

I jumped and sang along with the crowd. This was the first concert I went to, and I’m glad it was Infinite’s.

*After the concert*

The concert ended with Come Back Again. Everyone was leaving the stadium, but I went backstage to see Infinite. I suddenly saw Bekah, how am I NOT surprised she would be here too?

Bekah: OMG you! Can I ask you a quick question?

you: What.

Bekah: What are the lyrics to Infinite’s Entrust?

you: I started thinking, but then my head started to hurt really bad. It was so painful that I was lying down on the ground. I tried to stand up again, but I was getting really dizzy, everything started to blur, and then I out.

Woohyun’s POV:

I was in the dressing room waiting for you to come. But I waited 30 minutes and she still didn’t come. I went to the stadium to look for her. I saw a girl lying on the floor with 2 stage crew members trying to wake her up. I ran up to them and realized it was you lying on the floor. Don’t tell me she passed out before she got backstage.

Crew: Woohyun, do you know her?

Woohyun: yeah. I’ll take care of her.

I carried her bridal style to the van and told my manager to drive to the hospital.

Manager: But We have to tell the others-

Woohyun: WE HAVE NO TIME! NOW!!!

As the manager was driving, I didn’t think about anything except helping you. Right when I thought everything was okay, she passes out at my concert.

*At the hospital*

Doctor: I’m afraid she will need to have another surgery, and she will need to rest for a long time. That means you can’t visit her.

Woohyun: What?

Doctor: Her disorder is now up to the point where she could pass out every 10 minutes. If she dosen’t wake up, then it could possibly mean that she…

Woohyun: I know. You don’t have to say it.

Doctor: We will notify you when she is all better.

Woohyun: Okay.

I walked away slowly…upset about you. If she dies I could go into about 10 years of depression.

?: Hey Woohyun.

I wasn’t in the mood to talk to anyone, but I looked up and saw that evil witch.

Bekah: Hey, do you wanna-

Woohyun: LOOK. I don’t want to do anything with you right now. And you know what?  I wish I never met you. you is in there right now and her life is on the line. She could die any moment and all you can think about is hanging out???

Bekah: I know. I did that to her.

Woohyun: WHY? She could die with because of her brain disorder!!!

Bekah: WHY CAN’T YOU REALIZE THAT I’M THE ONE WHO LOVES YOU?

She looked at me with sad eyes. She didn’t just play the “I love you” card.

I sighed, thinking about what to say next. Bekah is just making everything difficult for me =.=

Woohyun: If you really love me, you wouldn’t have messed with you.

Bekah: BUT WOOHYUNNIE!!! I don’t like seeing you with her!

Woohyun: Don’t call me Woohyunnie, or Woobaby, or anything. Don’t CALL me anymore.

Bekah: Woohyun. Is that okay?

I ignored her and continued walking. I’ve had enough of her. you is about to die, that’s all I care about right now.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

O_O How many times has it been that you almost died? LOL I lost count.