Surprise!

Hey Rich Jerk, I Love You!

"Ara!" Your best friend, Yoonju called. You sleepily looked up from the desk, rubbing your eyes. "What?" You asked. You sounded really snappy but you didn't cared at that moment. Everyone in Pledis High knew you, the sleeping beauty, didn't liked to be disturbed during her sleep

You have no idea why you were nicknamed sleeping beauty but every now and then, you would receive love letters from your hoobaes calling you 'sleeing beauty sunbae' and your sunbaes would pull you out to the garden and say all those mushy things.

You even put a 'Do not disturb' sign on your desk so people would get your message but apparently, Yoonju was quite dumb. Not in the academics way but you were sure she had no common sense at all.

"Guess what?" Yoonju paused, giving you one of her happy smiles again. "What?" You asked and she rolled her eyes. "The nephew of our principal is transferring to this school! Kyaaa!" She started to spazz.

You raised an eyebrow, "And you woke me up from my sleep because of a guy?" You slowly asked, glaring at her. Yoonju chuckled, "Yeah!"

See. That was what you meant by no common sense.

"You're lucky you're my best friend." You muttered under your breath and adjusted your mini-pillow. Yes, you brought a mini-pillow to school.

No one really cared anyway. In Pledis High, you can do anything as long as one: it's reasonable and two: you're filthy rich.

You wouldn't call yourself filthy rich but your parents had their own restaurants in New York so you were above average.

"Now please shoo~" You waved your hand away and Yoonju pouted but listened. *Ahh~ Where was I? Oh yes. Hello Kim Hyunjoong~* You imagined yourself running to the celebrity Kim Hyunjoong on the beach.

A small smile appeared on your face as you drifted off to dreamland.

You and Kim Hyunjoong were about to kiss when someone just had to be a -blocker and slap the big ruler on your desk. "Omo!" You got up, frightened and pissed off.

Your homeroom teacher, Mr Choi, glared at you. You meekly smiled at him and put the pillow under the desk. "Good morning Mr Choi. Nice tie you have there." You winked jokingly and the whole class laughed.

"Thank you Miss Yoo and good morning to you too. Now please pay attention my announcement." He said and walked away. You blew hot air out of your mouth, making your hair fly up.

You chuckled. *I'm so easily amused.* You thought to yourself, looking like you were paying attention to what Mr Choi was saying.

All you heard was two words and that was all you needed to know. Those words were: New student. 

You gave the class president, Zico one of those evil looks of yours. He immediately nodded at you and made an 'OK' sign with his fingers.

You smirked as you sat back and waited for the show to begin. It was a class tradition to give a 'surprise' to every new students created by you.

"Now class, please welcome Zhang Yixing." Mr Choi clapped and gestured the new student to enter the classroom. Your classmates clapped slowly, acting like bored students when inside, they're waiting for him to be surprised and cry his balls out.

He was a good-looking guy you must admit. Not only you, all the girls in the class gasped at his appearance. They had expected him to be a fat guy since his uncle, the principal was also a big guy.

"Come on guys! You can do better than that right?" Mr Choi looked at the class. You stood up and the class followed.

"1..2..3! Welcome to 2D!" The class yelled and Zico pressed the remote. A large pot dropped from the ceiling, spilling cinnamon powder on both Mr Choi and the new student.

"OOOH~ WOSSH!" The whole class did their signature greeting. "You guys are still playing this prank!? I thought I reprimanded you guys enough last time when it was Minkyu's turn!?" Mr Choi glared at the class and blew away the cinnamon power on the new student.

"What's wrong with having a little fun? We're welcoming our new classmate, aren't we guys?" You asked your classmates and they all answered, "YES!"

You smirked. You knew the whole class had your back so you had nothing to be scared of. 2D was the scariest, naughtiest and most united class in the school. No teacher frightened them and even the principal lost hope in them.

"Yoo Ara! Apologise to Yixing right now!" Mr Choi screamed. You wore your poker face and curtsied, "I'm sorry." The whole class burst out in laughter and you high-five Zico.

"Yixing, I apologise for my horrible class." Mr Choi bowed a little. You made a face, "Saem, you never bow to us so why bother bowing to him? Just because he's that fatso's nephew?" You clucked your tongue and the class followed.

Mr Choi was scared now. He knew you wasn't going down without a fight but the new student was known to have a really short temper.

"Ara, sit down!" Mr Choi ordered. You shrugged and did as told. Mr Choi sighed, "Please take a seat right there, beside Ara." He told the new student.

But the new student just stood there, in front of the class, with cinnamon power all over his fabulous hair.

"Uhh.. Yixing?" Mr Choi called, waving his hand in front of his face. He looked at his new classmates and placed his foot on Mr Choi's desk.

"Don't think I'm scared of you guys. I'll show you who's boss." He slowly spat and glared at everyone in the class. His eyes lastly landed on you, who was completely ignoring him by listening to songs on your iPod.

He smirked and walked over to his seat which was beside you. When he was about to sit down, You immediately lifted up your right leg and put it on the chair.

The whole class stared at the two of you, the class's atmosphere suddenly getting colder.

He stared at you and you did the same except that his eyes looked curious while yours looked cold and mysterious. "Ahem. Can we just start learning?" Mr Choi begged. He was on the verge of crying.

*Weakling.* You rolled your eyes and lifted your right leg away from the chair. He curtly smiled at you and sat down.

"All right. Please hand in your Science homework." Mr Choi clapped his hands. Many of your classmates didn't even bothered to do them.

"Okay, those who didn't do it, write your name on the board and meet me at the detention room after school." After he finished his sentence, about 3/4 of the class rushed forward to write their names.

You slowly got up and walked to the front, standing in line. You chatted with Yoonju about various things, not noticing the new kid's eyes on you.

*She's a very unique girl. How dare she ruin my hair!?* Lay took a few strands of his hair and sniffed it. He made a face, *Gross. It smells like as if I used cinnamon shampoo.*

Throughout the lessons, you didn't paid any attention to what Mr Choi was talking. Not many did anyway. Only that 1/3 of good students listened and took down notes.

When exams came, the 3/4 of the class would go around, begging for a share of the notes.

Lay stared at you and it was really getting on your nerves.

Finally, it was lunch break. The whole class rushed out of the classroom like wild buffaloes. (A/N:roll like a buffalo.)

You slowly packed your things neatly into your bag and grabbed your pink frog wallet. Yoonju bounced in front of you, "Let's go. I don't want the ham sandwiches to be sold out so soon." She whined and pulled you.

"Wait~ I'm feeling extra lazy today. You go to the cafeteria first and save me a seat. I'm gonna sleep here for a while." Yoonju sighed at your change of plans but left for the ham.

You put back the wallet inside your backpack and grabbed the mini-pillow. You snuggled into it, breathing softly.

But you could hardly get any sleep. Why? Because that weird new student was staring at you.