Kpop Winter Festival Part 1

Would you be my Boyfriend?

(just FYI, Boyfriend aren't the Kingkas, but they are well liked.  And who makes their songs that they dance to.. Hyunseong, Jeongmin and Donghyun write them.  )

 

After weeks of preparation and learning dances, Boyfriend was ready for their performance at the Kpop Winter festival.  It was held at your school and everyone and anyone were allowed to come as long as they were fans of Kpop culture.  Minwoo had taught you the Boyfriend dance and no matter how awkward it felt dancing to  "I'm your Boyfriend eh eh eh", you had put up with it.  You had dropped gymnastics, much to your mom's displeasure, to be able to commit more time to the dance team.  Most of your evening were spent in the dance room with the 3 best dancers Minwoo and the Jo twins while they patiently taught you the dances and practiced with you.  Minwoo was a GREAT choreographer but an annoying teacher. 

Eveything had to be perfect.

*Flashback*

"ANIYOOOOOO, not like that!!" Minwoo whined.

You sighed, charisma was a huge factor of Boyfriend's dances, everything you did seemed to feminine and Minwoo noticed EVERYTIME. Suprisingly any jumping or fast movements weren't such a big problem... it was the pelvis s or shoulder rolls that were killing you.

Minwoo kneeled on the ground and he demonstrated the move again making you want to blush.  I'll be there's kneeling and leg swish on the ground was just too awkward to do, in front of 3 guys which one you had a huge crush on.

You tried again and Minwoo frowned but titled his head "close enough".  Youngmin and Kwangmin gave you a thumbs up and then Minwoo restarted the song.

*Flashback over*

Kwangmin's POV

I was getting my jacket on and looking for Youngmin's when I heard Minwoo and Yerin from behind one of the dressing stalls.

"OW"

"Sorry! If I could just .. "

"It doesn't fit.. it's starting to come out"

"Hold on, lemme just push this down ... don't move or it'll fall out again"

I pushed open the door, "What the hell are you guys doing??"

Minwoo was trying to get Yerin dressed.

"Trying to get this wig to stay on...? Why?" Minwoo said not taking his eyes off the wig.

I blushed and shook my head *awkward..*  "oh ..."

Yerin was sitting innocently on a stool wincing as Minwoo was trying to shove her ponytail underneath the wig.

"Don't do that, you're hurting her" I pushed Minwoo out of the way and took the wig out of his hands.

I got on my knees and lowered my face just inches away from hers. 

"Hold still.." I undid the ponytail and started to divide the hair and braid into two strands.  Yerin bit her lip anxiously waiting for me to finish.  I pulled the hair under the wig and checked the back my nose grazing her neck.

"Okay?" I asked.

She nodded turning slightly pink.  *awwwww, shy?*  I resisted the urge to smile and took a random baseball cap off the table and put it on her head walking away before I was caught blushing.

Anyones POV

"ooookkaaaaaaay" Minwoo said while putting a heavily shoulder padded jacket on you.  You didn't need to bind your chest, much to your embarrassment and after the jacket you could easily pass as a younger boy.

"How tall are you?" he said rumaging under the table looking for something.

"5'...4? 5?"  you answered getting off the stool and looking into the box Minwoo had found.

"WHOA!?? you have a box of shoelifts??" you said picking one up and squishing it.

MInwoo snatched it out of your hand and put it back in the box looking down embarrassed. "yes, yes I do.. I'm a little shorter than everyone else.."

"Here put this one in your shoe" He said pulling out an insole was at least 3 inches tall.

You put it in the white boots that Boyfriend wore as their dance uniform and stepped in it. Minwoo stood next to you.  You were able to look him in the eye now. 

Minwoo gave you a small hug, "Okay you're ready handsome!" he said laughing.

After waiting anxiously backstage for a half hour it was finally time for Boyfriend's performance.  Even though the curtain was down, you felt nervous.  The crowd was behind that slim piece of material.  Fangirls roaring in the backround.  Youngmin caught your eyes when you were arranging yourself on stage.   He did his signature fail wink and smiled.  You nervously smiled in return.

The music started and you heard the curtain lift behind you.  "Will you be my girlfriend?" Youngmin turned around and snapped his fingers. You gulped and managed a nervous smile when you turned around to face the crowd.  *That's .. a lot of people.. *

Suprisingly the whole performance went well and Boyfriend was easily going to be in the top 3 slot for the competition.

Minwoo jumped up and down excitedly "WE DID IT WE DID IT WE DID IT!!"

Kwangmin rubbed his head "Minwoo.. can you please shut up.."

Minwoo stopped and patted Kwangmin's head messing up his sweaty hairspray filled hair "Awwww.. Kwangminnie has a headacheeee"

Kwangmin slapped his hand away and Minwoo laughed running off.