I'm not a Boyfriend

Would you be my Boyfriend?

LET'S GET IT!!

Everyone jumped back from Donghyun and moved to put their arms on their chest and moved it in a rough chest pop.  After that was the twins and MInwoo's solo.  They dropped onto the floor and spun around, their legs moving so fast across the floor so fast they looked like a fan driving its way throught the floor. They highfived each other and moved back into their positions.  Everyone got onto the floor and pushing themselves up, moving in perfect sync until the end of the dance.

"TIRING" Hyunseong managed to say before collapsing weakly on the floor.  Everyone including the dance machine maknae were panting on the floor exhausted.

Kwangmin who had recovered from his sugar-rush fell soundly onto the floor breathing hard.

"I'm done today. We've went through the routine at least 20 times." Donghyun said to Minwoo who was about to go set the song to play again.

"Stop exaggerating, we've only done this about 10 times" Minwoo said glaring back at Donghyun.

"Yah! Minwoo-ah we're all tired, right Yerin" Youngmin said poking you in the shoulder.  You were facing the wall, your forehead resting on it while you fought the tears already forming. *I have to leave...I shouldn't be in Boyfriend anymore..*

"Are you okay?" Youngmin asked suddenly concerned, he swivled you body so it faced his.

Jeongmin looked over "YAH!! Minwoo!!! You made Yerin cry!!"

Minwoo wide-eyed scrambled to his feet.  He dabbed away at your tears with his towel.

"I'm sorry!! oh my gosh... If you were tired you could have just said so!!" he said worryingly patting your hair back into place. "Don't cry .. we can leave after this!!  You can sit out tomorrow if your still tired!!"

Youngmin had gotten up and got his water bottle. "Drink something" he said holding it out to you.

You shook your head. You being tired had nothing to do with it. Eventually you found your voice, "I'm sorry.. I shouldn't be in Boyfriend"

"BWOH??" Minwoo said trying to open Youngmin's water bottle. "If practice is too much for you, you can sit it out or I can make the choreography easier if-"

"NO!" you croaked loudly making Minwoo flinch.

"Sorry, I mean.. I don't belong here, I can barely dance, I'm not even a guy.. and I'll just ruin your routines and -"

"What are you talking about?" Youngmin asked confused. He brushed the hair out of your face. "What's wrong, what happened?"

"If you couldn't dance, we would have kicked you out already" Kwangmin said from behind Youngmin.

"hyung... " Minwoo said trying to whack Kwangmin.

You had to admit, that was probably the nicest and longest thing Kwangmin has ever said to you.

Minwoo shook his head, "what he's trying to say is that we don't want you to leave-"

You interruppted him, "Be honest, do I really match up to you guys, I don't want to ruin your group", tears were threatening to cross over the dam in your lower eyelids.  Water was over flowing and you blinked to keep it from spilling down your cheeks.

"We're serious, if you couldn't dance or keep up with us. You wouldn't be here." Kwangmin said.

The rest of Boyfriend nodded, including the Seniors who were sitting in the back murmering to themselves.

"Promise you'll stay?" Minwoo asked holding up his pinky finger.

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/26500000/No-MinWoo-boyfriend-26524988-799-701.jpg

"promise" you said smiling a little bit and hooking pinkies with his.

Donghyun clapped his hands together. "okay, before Minwoo starts the song again, let's all go for dinner!! then we can chill at my house or something"

Youngmin grabbed your hand and pulled you to your feet.

"Lets go!!" he said pulling you after him.  He quickly tossed his backpack and your backpack over his shoulder and dragged you out the door.

Donghyun, Hyunseong, Kwangmin, and Jeongmin raced quickly behind him, leaving Minwoo in the room cleaning up.

"Isn't it kind of mean to leave him to clean up" you said while jogging to keep up with Youngmin's fast walking pace.

"He's the maknae, he can do it"

You tried to take your backpack from Youngmin but he shook his head "I'll carry it"

"Your shoulder is going to break off!"

He rolled his eyes "It's not like I'm made of glass."

You ended up letting him carry it, and you guys piled into Donghyun's car.  Minwoo was running to catch up.

"Aww .. poor thing" you couldn't help but cooe at the panting sweating Minwoo who's cheeks were turning red.

Hyunseong through a towel at Minwoo, "Wipe yourself up moist Minwoo"

Donghyun laughed "Don't you mean Wet Minwoo??"

Minwoo frowned, until you took the towel away from him and patted his face dry. 

Kwangmin ruffled the maknae's hair. "Don't work so hard"

Minwoo snorted at Kwangmin, "I didn't see you helping me.  Besides, if Yerin's going to pat my face dry everytime I sweat, I'll run through the desert."

You stopped patting his face, dropping the towel onto his head. "Very funny...."