TTL : 2

Time To Love

Minsu looked at the calender straightly, like having glaring competition. Of course the calender only hanging there and didn't stares back.

"27th April... 27th April..." She keeps mentioning the date which shown on the calender. "Oppa, it's 27th April. You'll asked me for a sudden date today, right?" She looked up to the clock, "You're late to, oppa. I won't forgive you if you apologizes." She chuckles dryly.

Suddenly the door opened. "Oppa!" Minsu quickly looked at the door, hoping her boyfriend is the person who open it. But she's wrong. It's Subin. Minsu helplessly hugged her knees and stares back at the calender, like nothing happened.

"Minsu-yah..." Subin whipers to called her, but Minsu didn't reply, not even looked at her. Subin sighes and walked to Minsu bed. She observes her friend. She has horrific dark-circle-lines under her eyes, and they are red and swollen hard. Her long hair is in mess, and her nails became unshaped because of teeth bites, even now she is bitting.

Subin sighes and sits at the edge of the bed. "Minsu..." Subin called her name again, and again Minsu didn't reply or response. "Minsu! Song Minsu!" Subin raises her voices, but Minsu already like a deaf person who can't heard anything even an ant whisper.  Subin stands up and shook her shoulder, "Ya! Minsu! Song Minsu! I'm calling you! Didn't you heard me?" 

But she doesn't move her eyes from the calender, even she bites her thumb harder. Subin followed her eyes to the calender. *It's been 1 week, and she hasn't ripes the calender?* 

Suddenly blood coming from her thumb. Subin eyes widen at her friend's act. She quickly open the drawer from a small tables beside the bed and pull out the first aid-kid box. She takes out the alcohol, cotton-but and a plaster. Then she pulls Minsu's hand. But Minsu quickly pulls it back and continue biting it.

"Ya! Song Minsu! What are you doing?!" Subin try to pulled Minsu's finger from , but Minsu groans and keep her finger. "For Godsake, Minsu! It's bleeding! Can't you feel hurt anymore?"

Minsu tossed Subin's hand away and glare at her. "It's not here which is hurt. It's here! It's here, Subin!" Minsu claps her left chest. "I know it's bleeding, but this hurt more in my chest. No, it worse. It's not bleeding, it's broken!" Minsu starts to cry.

Subin feels sorry for her friend. *If it is not because of Myungsoo, she won't be like this. Minah-yah, how can you turned to be like this? I even didn't know you."

Suddenly Minsu walked to the dressing table, pulled the drawer and a scissors, ready to cut her hair. In a split of seconds, Subin quickly stops her hand. "What do you think you're doing? Are you crazy?"

*Yes, I'm crazy. I'm crazy like hell now without Myunsoo oppa.* Minsu looked at Subin then looked back at the mirror. "You better go home. I don't want to see anyone now." *Expect  Myungsoo.*

"And left you like this? I'm here and you have bites your finger, what if I'm not? And now you're trying to cut your hair? Don't you ever think I'll let you alone!" Subin said.

Minsu once again hold the scissors towards her hair, Subin quickly hold her. But Minsu doesn't stop, she keeps pushed the scissors to her hair. When suddenly blood covers the scissors's knife. Their eyes widen. Minsu soften and stretch out her hand to touch Subin's cheek., but Subin stops her.

"It's enough, Minsu. Are you happy now?" Subin said bitterly. "I-" Minah wants to apologizes but Subin cut in. "You don't have to sorry. I know you're hurt, but you have to bear with it. He's gone, Minsu. He's gone without any ing news or information. He can be dead or-"

SLAP!

Minsu makes fingerprint on Subin right cheek. "No! I know Myungsoo oppa is somewhere out there." Minsu shouts.

"Oppa! Oppa! Oppa! Where? Where is he now?"Subin shouts back. Minsu oens then she shuts it again. 

She don't know.

"Just.. leave me alone." Minsu whispers.

Subin doesn't need to be told trice. "Okay. I'll leave you alone. Just as your wish!" Subin turned around, ready to leaves when suddenly she remember something. She pulls out an envelope from her bag and put it on the dressing table. "I don't know you're interested with this or now. But it has your name, it thought its belong to you." Seeing Minsu didn't reply her, Subin turn back and walked away. She glances back at Minsu once before she shut the door.

*Now everyone is started to leave me. Everyone thinks I'm crazy, but they don't understand. I only need you here, Myungsoo oppa. Where are you?*

Minsu looked at the envelope. Slowly, she picked and open it.