TTL : 1

Time To Love

The girl linked her arm on the boy's firm arm, they smiled each other. "That one is cute. What do you think?" The boy pointed on the shirts that hanging on the shop. It's a couple shirt.

The girl looked up and gives the him a frown, "A couple shirt, again? Are you serious, oppa?" Then she looked down at her shirt. She is wearing a couple shirt too.

It's not she didn't like it, she thinks wearing a couple shirt is cute, sometimes. Sometimes, underlined it.

Myungsoo quickly nods eagerly and shows an aegyo. "Isn't it cute, Minsu? I think it will be good on us." Minsu slightly slaps Myungsoo arm. Minsu can't help it but chuckles a bit. How can a boy like a cute thing?

"Ah, you have to stop that you know. You're a boy, oppa." Minsu covers her face pretending that she is embarrassed, but Myungsoo still doing that, even worse. "Alright, alright. Go buy it. Sometimes you're worse than Woohyun oppa you know." Finally she gives up. 

"Don't compared me with that boy, he is always like that. You know him." Myungsoo retorts, it's no way he is being compared with Woohyun. He is more handsome he thought.

Myungsoo head to the cashier and paid them. He brought the purchases and grabs Minsu hand, linking their fingers together. "Come on, let's go home."

Minsu get touched by Myungsoo treatments, usually she is the one who act first, but today Myungsoo is acting weird. He asks for a sudden date, eating ice cream together, and even buying them a couple shirt.

"Are we going to walk at that place again, oppa?" Minsu asks Myungsoo when she realized they're not walking through the normal street. They're heading to other direction. Myungsoo gives her a small smile and nods.

Minsu knows where is it; It's a small alley, which makes them going to take a bit longer time. Myungsoo sometimes takes her there if something happened on Myungsoo, whether it's happy things or sad things. Mostly happy, Saemi never see Myungsoo sad face or something like that, despite Myungsoo gazes sometimes shows sadness.

"So, what it is oppa?" Minsu blurt out, she didn't like it when it's too quite. Minsu could feel Myungsoo hands tighten when she asks the question.

Is something bad happened? Minsu quickly shook her thought. If it's bad, Myungsoo must've told her first.

Myunsoo shook his head and looked at Minsu, "No, nothing happened. I.. I just want to spend a little time longer with you. Is that okay?"

She slowly nods, touched by Myungsoo statement. She knows it's not a flirt sentences. Myungsoo looks serious when he said that, he must be mean it. 

They walked together with their fingers linked each other and Minsu rests her head on Myungsoo's shoulder.

"Thank you for today, oppa. I really enjoy it." Minsu express what she feels today, even it's just a usual date but she still enjoy it. As long as it with him, the one she loved the most. "Ah, and thank you for this." Minsu swings the bag to right and left

Myungsoo just nods and gives her a smile, a smile with thousands meaning. He didn't even let Minsu hands when she reached the door as if he won't able to hold it again if he releases it now. Minsui also didn't say a words and didn't even bother to pulls her hands, something told her not to, something told her to keep like this.

They looked at each other for a moment, but they feel times stop there. Suddenly, Myungsoo advances his face to Minsu.

"W-What are you doing, oppa?" Minsu whisper, almost faint by Myungsoo daring act. Myungsoo didn't answer Minsu, instead he slowly closes his eyes. Minsu feels her knees become week, but slowly she closes her eyes too.

They lips meet and Myungsoo kisses him slowly, and gently. Minsu feels electricity on her body, but she ignore it. She linked her arm on Myungsoo neck and kisses him back.

_________________

Author's Note.

 

Ah! Finally, I was able to make the first chapter.
And I forget to tell you that this story will be a short story, like my previous one. ^^

Hope you'll like it. Kekeke~

 

enjoy ♥