TTL : 4

Time To Love

Myugnsoo knows Mr. Lee is lying when he said Myungsoo had 20% chances to live. He only had half of it, 10% or even less. 

A few days ago he accidently heard Mr. Lee conversation with his parents when he's going to toilet. He didn't blame them for lying at him, he knows they just want him to has a little hope.
 
He stops the car in front of a house. He examines the house from the car. It doesn't change at all. It still like the last time he came. Myungsoo stares at the door, and the flashback movie played on his head. The flashback of him kissing Minsu.
 
Eventhough one week has passed, but he can feels heat attacks his cheek. He didn't know why he can't do such a blunt act toward her, but he just can't help it. 
 
Myungsoo gets out from the car heading to the door. *This is the time.* He is about to knock the door, but his hand stops in the air. 
 
He is not ready, yet.
 
*I've gone for a week, and now I'm back just to say goodbye? Kim Myungsoo, you're a selfish brat.* Myungsoo curses himself.
 
Slowly, he fold back his hand. He pulled out the letter from his coat and slips it under the door. He rest his forehead on the door. "Minsu-yah. I missed you...alot..." He whispers as warm water rolled on his cheek. He didn't bother to swept it away, instead he cry harder, letting his emotional carried him away.

"Myungsoo?" A voice called.

Myungsoo quickly swept his tears and clear his throat before he turn back. "Subin? Long time no see." He smiled.

Subin walked closer toward him and looked at his face closer, "You're really Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo?" Myungsoo smiles again and nods. All of a sudden Subin slaps his arm. "Ya! Where have you been this one week? Don't you know that- "

"Brain cancer." Myungsoo blurt out. "What?" Subin gives him a puzzle looked.

Myungsoo takes a deep breath before he continue, "I suffer for brain cancer, and I have to hospitalized for it before the operation." Myungsoo tell her about his disease. He feels bitter after saying that, that's why he didn't want to tell peoples about his disease. They'll looked another way at him. They'll pity him. He hates it.

"Brain cancer?" Subin repeats. Myungsoo heavy heart nods in confirmation. Subin covers with both of her hands. She can't believe it. She looked at Myungsoo's suit behind his coat. She now knows he is telling the truth.

Myungsoo turns around and picks up the letter. "Subin, can you please do me a favor?" "Eh?" Subin taken a back by Myungsoo sudden question, her mind is not fully in earth.

"Just in case to fullfil a dying person's last wish." Myungsoo said bitterly. It's like he is begging. He feels so miserable.

"Y-yes. Sure, sure. What's that?" Subin doesn't know what to say. Of course she can't said no, right?

Myungsoo handed her the letter. "Please give this to Minsu, and..." Suddenly the pain comes again, attacking his head with thousands swords. *No, it's not the time.* Myungsoo hardly not to shows his pain and continue, "...and don't tell her that.. that you've met me." Myungsoo finished his lash words with big effort, the cold sweats start dripping.

Subin looked at the envelope on her hand, "I promise I won't tell Minsu about your disease and about you're coming here."

"T-Thanks." Myungsoo gritted his teeth from enduring the pain and quickly storm out from there to get in the car. He the engine and left.

Myungsoo pulled out the pills and quickly swallow it. But the pain didn't fade away, instead it getting worse. "ARGHH!" Myungsoo groans and knocking his head to dismiss the pain. He knows his life span is getting shorter, and he knows he couldn't make it to the hospital. He quickly changes his direction.

Myungsoo arrived at Hankang river. He gets out from his car and hardly moves his legs to a bench near the riverside. He missed this place a lot.

Here is where he confessed his feeling to Minsu. He is so happy back then, it feels like he want to jump over the river.
 
Minsu is the first and his only love. He hasn't ever had his eyes on a girl before, until Minsu comes to his life. She changes him from the quiet calm boy to a blunt and smiles a lot.
 
"Ah.. Minsu-yah. I wished I could come here again with you and undo all the good memories here." He chuckles bitterly. "I wish I could have confessed you too in the next live."
 
His pain is slowly peter out, but he feels his eyes getting heavier. He knows this is the time. 
 
The time when he have to closed his eyes.
 
The time when he'll able to find a new world.
 
The time when he have to... leave, forever.
 
"Life well, Song Minsu."