Chapter 5

I Will Still Love You No Matter What

Yoona's POV

"miss... miss please wake up. We've reached the mansion."

I woke up from the voice of the butler.

I rubbed my eyes.

where's taeyeon and tiffany unnie?

I looked at my butler.

"The two ladies already went in, they told me to let you sleep longer and inform you that they will be entering first." he replied.

I look to my left.

He was still sleeping.

That unnies... Purposely making me do this kind of stuffs.

He's angelic features looks clearer to me when he sleeps, his mouth slightly agape snoring gently.

My heart softened when i see he's vulnerable state.

Maybe i should forgive you already? But would you accept me back.

I'm scared of rejection, that's something i've not experience ever in my life,

I reached out to his face and them gently over and over again.

Wondering how could such a stunning looking man suffer like this, not being able to see the beautiful world.

As he stirred in his sleep, i immediately returned back to my senses.

Im yoona! what are you doing right now.

Just wake him up and get going!

"N-Nichkhun! Wake up, we've reached already." I said, and slightly shook his well build body.

He must have been working out, he's so muscular now.

I blushed at my thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nichkhun's POV

I yawned and stretched my arms as i woke up to a familar voice and touch.

"We've reached already?" i asked, looking at what's infront of me.

Darkness.

I wished i could see your face again, but i know that's not going to happen any sooner.

Whyy must this thing happen to me.

Is it fate?

Maybe it is, cause if i didnt become blind, i would never have met Taeny, and return to korea.

I shouldn't be so kind to her right? She doesn't love me anymore!

I suddenly came to the thought.

I walked out of the car, remembering to put a cold expression on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona's POV

What's with him?!

Being kind at the start, then after that so cold to me.

Is he bipolar or something?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nichkhun's POV

I walked in the mansion, places of where everything was in the house flashed through my mind.

"Taeyeon- ah, Tiffany! Where are you?" i called out.

I heard footsteps coming from the stairway.

"Going upstairs before the host is rude, do you know that?!" i lectured.

It is as though i could see them lowering their heads at my comment.

"It's ok, just don't do it again." I then reached out for their heads and ruffled their hair.

They will forever be dongsaengs that i love whole heartedly, and i will always forgive them, no matter what wrongdoings they have done.

Just as i heard another pair of footsteps approaching, i immediately returned back to my cold self.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany's and Taeyeon's POV

"Tae tae, what's with khun oppa? Why he so cold with yoona? i thought he loves her?" tiffany whispered into taeyeon's ear.

"Fany, i think he needs time to settle his feelings don't you think? Give him time." Taeyeon replied.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona's POV

"Okay, err the first guest room has two beds, so Taeyeon unnie and tiffany unnie will room together. Is it alright?" I asked.

They nodded their heads approvingly.

I then turned to nichkhun's direction, meeting his cold expression.

"Err... Nichkhun will stay in the next guest room. Any questions."

"NOPE!" Taeny shouted together.

Nichkhun just grabbed his luggages and made his way up to his room without even looking at me.

Wait how does he walk up the stairs himself? How does he know which guest room is his?

He must have remembered everything here...

Did i do something wrong, for you to suddenly treat me like this?

=======================================================

Sorry for the late update.

Err... I hope my story isnt confusing for you.

Any questions? Just comment! and i will answer you :D

Coz i'm finding it difficult to link all my ideas together for the story.

Hope it doesn't fail ;DD

YoonKhunA~