Chapter 2

I Will Still Love You No Matter What

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAhd3uWu8H7BaAOqZLOFz

Nichkhun's POV

 

I spent the next 7 hours alone in the empty mansion, excluding the maids and butlers.

There's nothing much for a blind person to do actually...

Sitting... Waiting for Fany and Tae to come back, to accompany me :)

----------------------------------------------------------

On the other side of the world.

Yoona's POV

"Yoona-ssi, your father want's to meet you in his office now."

I was guided by my father's right hand man, leeteuk.

"Yoona-ah.. Have a sit next to appa." Her father called to her.

Yoona took a sit and looked at him with a confused face.

"appa, what is it?"

"We will be having a business partnership with the hwang industry in America and I want you to be in charge." he said, his expression becoming more serious.

"But... My English isn't that good appa." I timidly said, afraid of disappointing my father.

He chuckled.

"You don't need to speak English dear, His daughter is a korean-american, she speaks korean too."

"She's Tiffany Hwang, and she will be coming to Seoul with her assistant, which is Kim Taeyeon i suppose." he continued.

"Oh, that's a relieve.."I replied, and heaved a huge sigh.

I then bid my father goodbye and went off to work.

I've been putting up a strong front for my parents to see that i've the potential to be the heir.

Even though i'm all broken inside, because of you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Nichkhun's POV

"Oppa, we're home" Tiffany's loud voice echoed through the entire house.

I jerked from the sudden noise, realising that my cute dongsaengs are back, i rushed down, eager to meet them.

"Oppa, what did you do today?" Taeyeon ask me.

"Nothing in particular, just listening to mp3 and other stuff, its kinda boring being alone."I answered honestly.

"Well oppa, we have something to tell you!" Tiffany said excitedly.

"Yea?"

"We're moving to Seoul and we want you to come with us!" Tiffany practically screamed.

"WHAT?!"

After all the time i've spent hiding from you, I've to go back?

"Oppa, you can't say no! we told Mr hwang about it and he said he will make sure you follow us."Taeyeon said confidently.

"b-but..."

"The chance of meeting her there is 1 out of the millions of people in Seoul." Tiffany immediately replied back as she predicted what i was about to say.

That's true, maybe it won't hurt just to go back right?

"finee.."i agreed, half heartedly.

"we will be leaving tomorrow, pack your luggages!! BUTLER LEE HELP KHUN OPPA PLEASE!! ^^" Tiffany shouted through the mansion.

I sighed.. Still the same old tiffany... Only Taeyeon can handle your noisy side...

==================================================

Updated again. 

Sorry if i didn't let them meet in this chapter.

It would be either the 3rd or the 4th Chapter though.

Cause i can't let this story flow too fast.

Enjoy ;D

Remember to subscribe and comment :D

YoonKhunA~