Chapter 4

I Will Still Love You No Matter What

Tiffany's POV

After help Khun oppa out of the limo, i can't help that i've a very good sense of fashion, after seeing nichkhun's awesome look.

Almost all the workers were gawking at him, but they were disappointed after seeing that he was actually blind when he took out his cane and started walking.

 

Khunnie%2B%2540%2BIncheon%2Bto%2BJakarta

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nichkhun's POV

"Oppa, we've to let you wait for us at the lobby here for 2hrs, Sorry bout that." Taeyeon said.

"Ahh, it's okay. Go on with your work." I smiled at them.

I then heard their footsteps getting fader and fader.

Knowing i was alone now, i guided myself and found a couch.

I've been here a couple of times, five years ago that is...

So i kind of knew where everything was.

Like the meeting room was on the 5th floor.

And that the cafeteria was at the basement.

Just as i was settling on the couch, i heard some gossiping, due to my sensentive hearing after i got blind.

The company must have kept some old workers.

"Is that Ms Im's ex boyfriend? He looks like him though." Some workers spoke.

I took out my mp3 and laid back, enjoying the songs i've downloaded.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona's POV

"Welcome to Im's Cooperation, Ms Tiffany hwang and Ms Kim Taeyeon." I greeted them, shaking their hands politely.

"HELLO!", tiffany shouted and hugged me, "you must be yoona!", "Drop the formalities, treat me as your friend" She said, showing her eyesmile.

Wow. That was some powerful eyesmile. I thought.

Suddenly Taeyeon ssi, grabbed tiffany and whispered to her.

Tiffany then lowered her head.

"Sorry bout fany, Miss Im, she overly friendly, even to strangers she just met, especially knowing that you were about the same age. but We would like to drop the formalities too, if you don't mind." Taeyeon spoke in a civilised way.

No wonder Tiffany needed a assistant.

"Ahh, nehh, Anneong?! Tiffany and Taeyeon unnie?" I spoke unsurely.

"ANNEONG!" Tiffany said back, smiling again.

"anneong yoona" Taeyeon followed.

Wow. Maybe we could be friends afterall.

We started dicussing about the business.

After the meeting ended, we had a friendly talk with each other, wanting to know more about one another.

"Im' Tiffany, and she's taeyeon! My Taeyeon!!" Tiffany said, hugging taeyeon's arm.

"Ahh yes, You guys seemed really close. I'm Yoona. Heir of Im's cooperation."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon's POV

Tiffany whispered to me, "She's just like what oppa described her, beautiful, kind, and friendly."

I nodded at her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona's POV

I saw them whispering at each other, and smiled, they seemed very close, they must have a good relationship with each other.

"Err... Yoona ah, do you have any schedules after this?" Tiffany asked.

I shooked my head.

" could we go home... Err I mean your place!" She quickly changed her answer.

"Treat it as your home unnies, you will be staying here for a few months." I said, smiling at them.

"LET'S GO HOME THEN," Taeyeon shouted.

Omo i didn't know taeyeon had this side of her too.

"Tae-tae, finally you show her your dorky side, stop being so serious around people." Tiffany scolded taeyeon.

"Arraso, lets' go. Oh and we have to pick Nic...UMPHH..", tiffany have muffled taeyeon's mouth with her hand.

I looked at them worriedly, but tiffany smiled at me.

"okayy then.. lets' go."

"Oh my father told me about someone staying other then you two, where is he?" I asked.

"Oh freakk she knew." I heard tiffany said.

"Nevermind, Lets' go pick him up now shall we?" Taeyeon stood up and i guided them down to the lobby.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still Yoona's POV

We've arrived at the lobby. Tiffany and Taeyeon rushed out and walked in front of me, I followed.

My phone started beeping, I looked down but still continued to follow them.

To: Yoona,

Yoona-ah, Remember to treat them nicely.

From: Appa.

i giggled at Appa's reminder.

"Hello, Yoona-ah," 

I looked up.

I dropped my phone, and stood there looking blankly at him.

"N-Nickhun?" I stuttered.

He appeared in front of me. After 5 years....

He then gave me his smile that i missed for 5 years.

I stood there rooted to the ground, didn't know what should i do.

Nichkhun then squatted down and picked up my phone for me.

But something wasn't right, It was right infront of him, but he had to search for it on the ground and felt it with his hands.

"Here you go." He handed me the phone.

I turned my head at looked at taeny.

They lowered their head, and looked away.

I slowly reach my hand out and received my phone.

I looked up at him.

He slowly took off his sunglasses, and i could see his beautiful eyes.

But he wasn't looking at me, he was shifting his eyes from time to time.

He sighed, then he opened his mouth,"I'm blind."

My breath hitched,

Just as I was about to say something, he interrupted me, "How life with Donghae?" He said faking a smile.

I recognized his fake smile, it was the same one he had when he visited me 5 years ago at the hospital, before he left.

"Err lets' go home! Shall we?" Tiffany and taeyeon said, breaking the awkwardness.

"We shall." I said. Then leading the way,

I entered the limo, then saw tiffany and taeyeon helping him into the car.

I can't bear to see the way he is now, i turned my head to the window as a tears fell.

TIffany was seated with taeyeon, while nichkhun was seated next to me.

It will take quite a long time to reach my house, so i suggested they could have a good rest.

Not too long later, Taeny was asleep.

Just as I was about to fall asleep too, I heard Nichkhun.

"Yoona-ah, are you asleep?" He asked softly.

"No." I anwsered back.

"Oh, Why didn't you talk to me back then?"

"It was awkward." I said.

"Oh."

I replied him with short answers, afraid that i would cry again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Nichkhun's POV

I took courage to ask her questions since we would be staying together, and i tried to break the awkwardness between us.

I felt my heart beat faster than normal when she replied me.

Though it was just a word, Hearing her voice made my day.

How i missed her voice.

She must be upset with me right now.

After all that i've done to her.

"Im Sorry for making you see me in this pathetic state." I said to her.

When I didn't receive any replies, I decided that she was asleep.

Any fell asleep too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona's POV

"Im Sorry for making you see me in this pathetic state." Nichkhun said..

I felt tears fall on my face and quickly turned away.

Why? What happened? It's not pathetic, I will still love you..

I closed my eyes and fell asleep

====================================================

Chapter 4
They met.

WOW,

Hehe. Two chapters in a day.

Comment and subsribe.

Thankyou.

YoonKhuna~