Chapter 3

I Will Still Love You No Matter What

 

Nichkhun's POV

Right now i'm on the plane to Seoul.

10 freakking hours on a plane for a blind man like me is like living in hell.

There was nothing i could do other than listening to music, sleeping and talk to TAENY.

But since they were asleep the entire time, i decided not to pester them.

I slowly drifted off to sleep as darkness overcomed me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

10hours later,

Still Nichkhun's POV

We've arrived at Incheon airport.

We have collected all our baggages and now entering the car provided by the company working with the hwang Industry

"Where are we going taeyeon-ah?" I asked her.

"Oh we're going to the Im's cooperation", She replied cooly

"What??!" I chocked.

Im's Cooperation??! IM?!! whyy must this coincidence happen?

I know yoona's background very well, Im's cooperation is just part of it..

At least I'm not going with taeny for the work, so I will not meet her...

Suddenly, tiffany's phone rang.

"Yoboseyo? Nehh Appa. Huh? Arraso." She said.

"Nichkhun oppa, er... we won't be staying at the hotel as Mr Im invited us to his mansion to stay, he's going overseas to settle other works." Tiffany told .

"So do you want to follow us to the company or do you want us to drop you at the mansion?" Tiffany asked.

This situation is inevitable, i cannot avoid it anymore, i'd rather follow them to the company.

"err.. I will follow you."I said, "wait so the one you will be working with is y-yoona?" i asked.

"OHH Whyy didn't I realised that... k." Tiffany said

Taeyeon slightly hit tiffany, "Yah do not speak vulgarities."

"Sowwy tae-tae," Tiffany appologised cutely, pouting her lips and hugging taeyeon's arm.

I laughed at how easily taeyeon forgived tiffany, even though i'm blind, i know how tiffany act cute..

"oppa, are you alright with this? We're sorry.. we didn't know that yoona was the heir.." they told me.

I immediately looked up and tried meeting their eyes and replied, "No-o don't blame yourselves, I will be fine."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany's POV

Me and tae-tae knew that oppa was lying but we couldn't do anything.

I slowly drifted off to sleep, sleeping on tae-tae's lap.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon's POV

I patted tiffany's head.

After making sure that Fany was sleeping, i talked to oppa.

"Oppa, we're gonna live under the same roof as yoona soon, i know you're not alright."

"You know that place like the back of your hand, and all the memories from the place...." I said.

He then interrupted my sentence, "Taeyeon-ah, out of us three, you're the most understanding one, especially to your Fany, but i can't do anything now can I?"

"I just hope that i won't meet that JERK Lee Dong Hae there, that's all." He emphasised on the word JERK loudly.

I could only nod my head silently, not wanting oppa to think about it anymore.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona's POV

"Yoona-ah, appa is going overseas for work, i've decided to let the two girls from hwang's Industry stay here from the time being," Mr Im called.

"what?!"

"I figured that you guys were around the same age, and you could be friends with them and work more comfortably with them." He explained.

"okayy.."

"Ohh, their father informed me that there will be someone else coming also, it's a guy though." My father continued.

"Whyy? Is that guy working with us too?"

"Nope. He's like family to the hwangs' daughter, and she could let him stay alone, so they decided to bring him along." 

"Oh well.." I sighed.

"Yoona-ah be at the company soon, I'm going for a meeting soon, bye"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still Yoona's POV

I've arrived at my father's company, Im's cooperation.

Workers stood at the entrance, awaiting to greet the hwangs.

I entered the company greeted the workers.

Just then i saw my family's limosine arriving at the entrance of the company.

Immediately showing up were 2 beautiful ladies, one red haired and the other blonde one.

They seemed to be helping out someone to come out of the car.

But before I could get a glance at the person, i recieved a message to enter the meeting room.

I entered the elevator, just as the elevator was closing, i got a glimse of someone who a thought was very familar.

Wait... NICHKHUN! 

I tried pressing the open button, but it was too late.

The door had closed.

I was sure it was him, that face..... even though he was wearing sunglasses, I can tell...

But... he's back? Am I dellusional now??

What's happening, Maybe it isn't real!

I screamed in my head.

I decided to shook of the idea and entered the meeting room with a clear mind.

===================================================================

Chapter 3~~

Yoona thought she saw Nichkhun.

She dId!!

Now they're going to meet soon.

I've updated, please comment and subscribe!!

YoonKhunA~