Jiyeon's 1st day of school part II

H academy

--at the cafetria--

Myungsoo and Woohyun made jiyeon sit down between them!  then WOW! sungjong, Hoya, Sungyeol, Sunggyu, Dongwoo and Hyuna walking like allstars! towards them!

(group conversation)

Woohyun: wow! deabak! you guys look awesome!

Myungsoo: Don't be to show off's! people might think that you got the CELEBRITY DESEASE!

Sungjong: biane? we were jus playing around

sunggyu: araso!

Hyuna: hhmm . . Myungsoo oppa? who is she?

Myungsoo: our new CHINGU!

Hyuna: chungmal? yehey! (looking otwards jiyeon) annyonghaseyo? i'm Hyuna from 4-B class. hope we can be friends. you know i get really lonely because im the only girl here.

jiyeon: aahh? well, i gues i wont have other friends than you guys! =[

Sunggyu: and why do you say that?

jiyeon: well, the way they look at me from this early morning as if they are going to eat me alive"

Woohyun: don't worry they wont bite!

Hyuna: i'm sure they will be dieng of jealous right now! seeing you here with Infinite on you're first day of school! eating lunch together! you are one hell lucky girl! heheheheheheh! =]

 

they continued on eating there lunch and having some fun conversations. and head back to there room. after class jiyeon, Woohyun and Myungsoo went to the garden Near the North Wall of the academy. (this garden was secretly created for INFINITE so that they can rest and smell the fresh air or even hide from some annoying reporters! 

 

"Myungsoo-ah! come on lets buy some milk and chocolate!"

"oohh? leaving Jiyeon alone here?"

"no one will see her here! remember? . . Jiyeoniie we will be right back!"

"oohh? araso! i'll just lay down here for awhile!"

"annyong! =]"

 

while jiyeon was laying on the ground alone! some students from her class approuch her

(Eun-jung is the leader of the most mean girls in the campus! but she is extremely afraid of Suzy!)

"hhmm? look who's here? the fastest Social Climber in the academy?"

"hhmm? what did you say?"

"you know! you are really a slot! tell me? how did you trcik the infinite members?"

(Eun-jung grabbed Jiyeon's collar and pull her up on her knees!)

"what are you saying?"

"don't play innocent with! you TROUBLRMAKER!"

(she slap jiyeon so hard that jiyeon fell on the ground and her lips were bleeding!)

"what is your problem?!!!!"

(then another girl pull her hair!)

"why do you keep on talking? can you just keep that aweful mouth of your's shut! you know! when i 1st saw you! i know that you would be trouble! you should be more careful! not to piss me off! or!....."

"or what?"

(myungsoo appered behind the bushes!)

"or what? you're gonna beat her up until she is uncontious? well, you see girls! you already saw me mad remember?.

well, you still haven't seen woohyun right? for haw many years i have spend my life with woohyun i have never ever seen someone much more worst than woohyun when mad! he is like an awaken Devil!"

"we dodn't mean to?....."

 

woohyun arrive! seeing jiyeon on the gound and her lips were bleeding! he drop the milk and run towards Jiyeon! when he saw jiyeon's eary eyes! he look at Eun-jung with coldness in his eyes! He stood up and grab Eun-jun on her Collar!as he was about to slap her! Myungsoo grabbed his wrist to top him! Myungsoo gave a different stare toward woohyun! its like he is saying that "its not worthy to get into trouble! and she is just a girl!". but woohyun eyes was like burning and his ears are like apples turning very very red!

 

"woohyun-ah! stop it! you are scaring Jiyeon!"

woohyun starring at the poor jiyeon on the ground! he walked away! and head towards the rooftop. Myungsoo gave another stare towards Eun-jung saying "LEAVE RIGHT NOW!". Myungsoo helped jiyeon to stand up and gave her a handkerchief to wipe her lips!. he hepled Jiyen to walk and met with Hoya. Myungsoo ask Hoya to guard Jiyeon and comfort her while he will look for Woohyun. Myungsoo arrived at the rooftop

"woohyun-ah?"

"Myungsoo-ah? i'm sorry i didn't mean to have another break down! its just that! you know how i hate eeing others being hurt!"

"i know!"

"did i really scare her? i didn't mean to!"

"i know! lets just get some ice cream so that you're head will cool down!"

"okay! but pleae les keep this from us! i don't want other member knowing about it! i might scare hem away1"

"i know!"

Myungsoo and woohyun approached Jiyeon and got shocked! a they walk towards the garden they saw Hoya Hugging her and jiyeon laying her head on hoy's shoulder's!

"yah! what are you doing?"

Jiyeon got a shock and tried to pull hoya away but hoya hold on to her tight!. Myungsoo got mad and pulled jiyeon away!

"what are you doing?"

"you know! she is an easy girl!"

"what? yah! Lee Ho Won! you are the one that hug me!"

"Jiyeonniee! well, you didn't react! and i'm older than you! where is you're respect!"

"yah!!!"

Myungsoo and Woohyun laughing because they know that Hoya can easily make girls feel like he is so problematic and needed some comfort! he can easily make girls hug him!

"Jiyeonnie! les grab some snak in the cafe! you to hoya!"

"okay!"

hoya and jiyeon smiling

"you guy's go ahead! i left something important in the room! i have to get it! it might get stolen!"

"okay! well, go to the cafe first! and jus go there when you are done!"

"okay! see you theer! Annyong Jiyeonniee!

they departed with a smile.

 

while woohyun was passing through room 4-B he hear un unusual sound! he heard omething fell! when he run inside the room he was Baek Suzy!(the most famous girl in the campus!) on the floor! he ran towards very fast and she is unconcious! emmidietely he calls for an umbulance! 

~WEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEW~