Jiyeon's 1st day of school

H academy

 

jiyeon's POV

wow! daebak! this school is awesome! its like a hotel! and i heard, all the Hallyu Stars attend this school! its awesome!

End POV

"Miss Jiyeon? this was yo you're class! this is the folder you will be needing for thw hole year! this folder conatains the Campus Maps, Your Dorm and Locker number, you're class schedules and informations that you need to know about the school ROYALTIES! if you have a problem with them! avoid them! Never ever embarass or even humiliate hem or else you will lose this scholarship! understood?"

"yy...ee..ss..? ma'am?"

(inside the room 4-A)

"good morning class! today you will meet you're new classmate!(jiyeon walking towards the door)

"YAH! WOOHYUN-AH! SHE WAS THAT GIRL? that one that hate you!"

woohyun emidietely stood hist head up from his nap!

"oh? sem(teacher)? cna she sit here?"

"please wait Mr. Nam! so, class! this is So Jiyeon! she will be you're new classmate and she is a new trainiee of WHITE entertainment! (looking ate jiyeo) please take a seat bised Mr. Nam"

jiyeon taked her seat beside the smiling woohyun

 ---after he class---

jiyeon wasabout to live when woohyun grabbed her arm. he pulled her out of the room and on the way to the rooftop! Myungsoo was shocked and so as the girls who were admiringly starring at woohyun at that momemnt

 ---at the rooftop!---

"this is daebak! you're gonna be my classmate? no! you're gonna be my classmate!! and you're gonna be my laboratory partner? this is really daebak!"

"why are you so happy? is it really necessary for you to be that happy?"

"don't you get it? you can be my bestfriend? and you can be my buddy?"

(then a voice form nowhere)

"if she will be you're bestfriend? what will happen to me?"

(myungsoo appeared behind the wall)

"if she will become you're bestfriend what will happen to me? to us? are you gonna replace us all for her? for a girl?"

"yah!! Myungsoo! don't be too dramatic! i also need some friends you know! you all have friends! and i'm always the one left behind at the dorm!"

"aahh!! araso!"

"come on? i'm hungry! lets eat?"

"well, CHINGU! you should go! i wan't have lunch today so i might as wall stay here!"

"hhmm.. that is really impolite!"

(both Myungsoo and Woohyun grabs here wrist's and pulle her to the cafeteria)