New York day 1

H academy

Alex POV

it was 5:00 in the morning the sun is almost up and you and the others are still fast asleep. when the song Payphone by maroon 5 started playing in the large speakers in each room. the infinite brothers was still tired but has no choice but to wake up. people started walking out there rooms. you woke up with a smile. you started exercising in your own while roommate is still fast asleep!. you were powered up and happy. you walk out of your room and find the infinite boys still half asleep in the sofa. you walk past them with an energetic aura and went to the kitchen and drank some milk and begun your walk outside in the balcony. you walk there and admired the amazing view of New York. you inhaled and exhale about 50 times when you were interrupted with a tap in the back. you look on who it was when you saw Hoya with adorable comforting smile on his face.

"did i disturb you again?"

"i guess you can say that" you both smiled at each other.

"so? what were you doing?"

"i always start my day like this. you have to wake up with a smile to have a wonderful none stressing day. what about you? what do you do the moment you open yours eyes every morning?"

"aammm? i don't really know i always end up wanting to sleep more. i was always stress out of the practices but now every time i wake up i always get happy thinking i can see you at school."

"oh? really? you should try Yoga."

"yeah! maybe i should"

"yah! Alex? aren't you going to cook?!" said Jiyeon from the door

"what? well, no body told me to? yah! Yeonniee you should learn how to cook you know!" you yelled at her so that she will hear you from the inside

"yah! i heard that!" you and Hoya went inside and went to the kitchen. you opened the fridge only to see some cakes and milk. no meat and no other food!

"yah! yeonniee! we don't have food!"

"then go and buy!"

"araso!" you went out with Hoya and started walking to super market. after picking up what you need you went to the counter to pay 

(Speaking In English)

"do you have a card ma'am?"

"no, I'll just pay in cash!"

"okay." after paying the girl said

"Thank you." 

"bye!"

you and Hoya were walking back to the penthouse

"you're English is quite good!" he praised you

"not that good though. my brother is still better than i' am."

"you have a brother?"

"yah! he is a year older than me. we were both born in Miami but something came up so we were force to live in Busan. but eventually i ended up loving to live there!"

"that's why you're English is really good!"

you arrive at the penthouse and started cooking while Hoya was at your side helping. everybody finished eating and myungsoo and jiyeon was the one who gets to wash the diches. your guardian arrive and everybody went to the practice room.