The unexpected meeting

H academy

"I'am sorry Jiyeon. there is nothing i can do! the Alumni's already descided to let you go! even though you help to build the school's image! they said you are going to ruin the name of the school! i'am really sorry! i really hope i can do something"

"i know principal. they won't gonna listen to me because my rival is the daughter of the Head of the Alumni. well, i'll just see you next time? maybe? =["

"So Jiyeon" is a jolly little cute girl but they said she is mean and stubborn. she didn't have friends ever since her bestfriend "kai" transffered to one of the most elite school in South Korea "H academy" which means Hot!. it is an academy for rich children and for Hallyu stars. All the Hallyu star is studying or graduated in this institution.

(jiyeon was walking to the rooftop when he bumped into a guy named "WOOHYUN")

"oouch!"

"oh? woohyun taking his headset out of his ear) Mianhae? i just got carried away by the music. i didn't see you!"

(jiyeon is still expretionless)

"gwenchana!(is alright)"

(woohyun was shocked and followed the lifeless Jiyeon)

--at the rooftop--

"why! why! why! is this really my fate!!! i didn't do anything wrong!! why do people always take me for granted and just use me and when i look back they became evil that i couldn't even recognized that side when they are facing me!"

(woohyun's mind: aaahh! she was that girl? Minyoung's Rival who got kick out when that brat lied to her parents! she's pitiful)

jiyeon is walking towards the edge and thinking of commiting suicide! when woohyun noticed her intention he ran towards her!

jiyeon was taking hist last step's and she fell but luckily woohyun grabbed her wrist! and pulled her causing woohyun

to hug her! 30 minutes past and they are still in the same position! woohyun hearing jiyeon cry was also hurting inside!

"gwenchana? you know! commiting suicide proves you are guilty! you should live and stand on you're feet to prove them that they step on the wrong person!"

(when jiyeon heard woohyun's voice! she slightly pushed him away!)

"i'm sorry! i'll live first!"

(jiyeon walking towards the door but stopped)

"please! don't do that again couse i'm so not grateful about it!"

"do what again?"

"save me? or in my perspective ruining my plans!"

(then jiyeon left without a word!)