AWFUL DAY....OR NOT.

HIS SANDARA, HER JIYONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"HOLY ! HOLY ! !!! ! TRIPLE FCUKING !!" Sandara Park's cursing marathon never ends.

 

She had both her hands splaying above her head, her right hand holds a thick folder of  files while her sling bag hanging losely on her neck, oh yes on her neck. On her left hand is her high heeled shoes, oh yes..oh yes.. She's running like a mad woman in the middle of a traffic jam.

 

People were giving her ridiculous stares but she doesn't give a damn!

 

She's fcuking late to her work..WHY OF ALL TIMES DOES SHE HAVE TO BE LATE NOW?!!

 

Her boss had given her the chance to do a presentation for their CEO with all the board of directors present..it's one big chance for her to show her abilities and she might get promoted!

 

BUT NOW SHE'S FREAKING LATEEEEE!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"FCUKKKKKKKKK!!!" She cursed loudly when she lost her balance and scrumble on the ground..face first.

 

Sandara got up instantly with nose bleeding...  Using her left hand she covered her nose but she forgot about the shoes and the heels hit her cheek..it fcuking hurts. "GODDAMNIT!"

 

Suddenly she heard someone snickered, she turned to her right and saw a man inside a white Bently wearing sunglasses laughing at her .

 

"I don't have time for this ." she gritted her teeth and gave the man the man her firing glare and sprinted off.

 

The man laughed loudly at her.

 

He shook his head still laughing as his gaze followed the insane woman sprinting like crazy, not to mention barefooted.

He laughed harder when the image of her scrumbling on the ground face first..he turn his gaze to the side where the woman fell and his eyes caught something.

 

A low chuckle escaped his lips as he got out of his car and hastily went to get whatever it is his eyes caught.

After getting it..he went bck inside his car, looking at the white rabbit purse he grinned.

 

He looked ahead but he didn't see the insane girl earlier..she just dropped her purse.

 

Opening it..for some reason he wanted to give it back..

 

He took one of her I.Ds..

 

A small smile crept in his lips as he read her name.. "Sandara Park.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Here's your order ma'am.." the waitress smiled at her but Sandara returned it with a hateful glare making the waitress gulped loudly and quietly put Sandara's order on the table.

 

As soon as the waitress left, Sandara started stabbing her stake mercilessly and she was glaring at nothing in particular..

 

Exactly 36 minutes and 28 seconds ago...

 

"SANDARA PARK! YOU'RE LATE!!" her boss anuishly screamed at her face the moment she stepped out of the elevator. "THE MEETING WILL START 2 MINUTES FROM NOW!!"

 

She  bowed, "I'm sorry! the traffic jam is-"

 

"What the heck happened to you..is there a tornado outside?!" her boss questioned in total horror, her boss took a step back and gawk at her appearance..hair disheveled, dirty feet..crumpled clothes, face with trails of blood on her nose..not to mention sweaty..

 

"No it's th-"

 

"Give me the report Miss Park." her boss cut her off

 

Dara immediately complied. 

 

"Go to the wash room and clean yourself.FAST!! YOU STILL HAVE A PRESENATTION!!!"

 

She nodded and immediately scampered her way to the comfort room. Justc as she left the elevator opened revealing a good looking man in armani suit , the employees bowed down as he pass by. "Good morning Mr. Kwon."

 

But the man just coolly walk ahead, not even greeting them or giving them a glance.

 

The head manager scowled and once the Mr. Kwon is gone...

 

"SOHEEEEEE!!! TAKE SANDARA PARK'S PLACE!!!"'

 

 

 

 

 

"Omo~ omo~ this is it Dara.." She nodded on her reflection. "FIGHTING!!! TING!TING!!TINGTING!!" Sandara flashed her sweetest smile in her reflection before walking out of the room, she was about to go to the board room when her friends stopped her.

 

"Sohee took your place already.." Jessica said innocently.

 

Sandara blink..and blink.."What did you say?"

 

"Manager Wookie gave the reporting task to Sohee because the CEO had arrived already and you're not done yet.." Taeyon added.

 

Sandara hitched her breath, ready to spit fire..but before she can even make a sound another shriek was heard.

 

"SANDARA PARKKKKKKKKK!!!!" it was Choi Dongwook, her boss, their manager...storming at her with nose flaring, ears literally blowing steam, eyes on fire. HOLY FCUK.  ANGER IS VISIBLE ON HIS FACEEEEE

 

"Wassup?" Sandara blurted rather coolly.

 

"WHAT THE FCUK IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!! SANDARA PARK, I SAID MAKE A REPORT ABOUT THE COMPANY'S STATISTIC TO PRESENT TO THE NEW CEO AND THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS!!! BUT WHAT THE FCUK IS THIS?!!" he shoved the thick file on Sandara's face.

 

Sandara frowned, taking one paper she gasped upon reading it..her eyes widening..as she felt her soul left her body and flew to hide in Busan and rot in there forever.
 

 

 

 

IN THE ARMS OF A SINFUL ANGEL..AN LOVE STORY BETWEEN TWO MALE FALLEN ANGELS

A Park Bom Novel..draft!!! warning! contains hardcore nasty fcuk .. 

 

 

 

"motherfcuker.." she slowly mumbled.

 

It was her siste'rs manuscript novel!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter