3

Falling in Love with your Blind Date

 

JiHoo, r u here yet?

 

 

im almost here, dude. R u there already?

 

Yah, im here. Y did u choose dis place anyway?

 

 

Its the club I always go to. Got the girls wit me btw.

 

Really? Text me wen u get here.

 

 

Yah sure. Hey I just got here. Im walking through the door. Gtg bye

 

 

Kk. Wave so I can see u

 

 

I closed my phone and looked around. The place was filthy. There was trash everywhere but the people didn't care. They just partied and drank and smoke. I wrinkled my nose. I hated the smell of smoke. A Korean girl came up to me and smiled seductively.

 

“Oppa, wanna dance?” she asked, batting her eyes and making swirling motions on my hands. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. I smiled, stood up, and quickly walked away, leaving the girl as she screamed, “Oppa! Oppa!

 

I went to another spot, this time empty. I sat down and waited. Far away, the door opened, bells jingling. I looked up and sure enough there was JiHoo with 2 more girls. Those must be the girls, I thought.

 

JiHoo was waving and I made my way to him, dodging drunk girls and moving bodies. I called his name and he looked around, wondering who called him. I rolled my eyes. Idiot, I thought.

 

Suddenly, I stopped. One of the girls looked really familiar. She was wearing skinny jeans and a y tank top. Her hair was curled. She looked very very familiar. I know I've seen her before, I thought.

 

I walked slowly towards them, trying to remember who she was. As I reached them, the girl looked at me and gasped.

 

“YOU!”

 

 

Roxy's POV

 

 

As I stepped in the building, I immediately gagged, like literally. The smell was intoxicating, even Tiffany made a face. I glared at JiHoo.

 

“What?” he asked.

 

“How can you can bring us to this place?!” I almost screamed, ready to punch the daylights out of him. JiHoo flinched. I felt bad because I couldn't control my anger.

 

“Sorry, JiHoo. It's just that this is a really bad place,” I said apologetically. JiHoo relaxed.

 

“Yeah, sorry about this too. I know it's bad. It wasn't like this before,” he said. “Next time, I'm going to another club.”

 

I looked around, trying to keep a straight face. It was hard, with all those people dancing and drinking. Next to me, Tiffany was shivering. I looked back. Her eyes were closed, hands making fists. Was she scared?

 

I touched her shoulder, surprising her. She opened her eyes. “Hey, are you scared?”

 

She slowly nodded. I was surprised. Tiffany loved clubs. It was like her second home.

 

She whispered to me, “It's different from the other clubs I went to. This is more dirty and gross.”

 

I sighed. What am I going to do now? I didn't want to ditch JiHoo. Part of me was curious who my date was. Maybe he was better than the others. I tried to calm Tiffany down.

 

“It's okay, Tiffany. Stay with JiHoo at all times. Don't wander around. Stay with him so you won't get lost,” I said reassuringly.

 

She smiled a little. “Thanks, Roxy. You're the best.” She stepped closer to JiHoo as she calmed herself down, hands no longer fists. JiHoo was waving furiously and I stared at him like he was crazy. Probably trying to get someone's attention, I thought.

 

I waited at the entrance. In the crowd I saw someone walk his way towards us. JiHoo was smiling and waving at him. Must be my date, I thought. As he got closer, his face came into view and a wave of nostalgia washed over me. I gasped. I knew this guy.

 

“YOU!”

 

 

Jason's POV

 

 

I knew it was her! As she screamed, “YOU!”, I knew it was the girl that I bumped into the cafeteria. Damn, she was looking hot. With those tight skinny jeans showing her long legs and her , it was a sight. And the tank top! As he got closer, he could see how the top hugged her upper body and showed her curves. It even made her chest bigger. She had this shocked face as she recognized me.

 

JiHoo had a confused expression on his face as he looked at me and at the other girl. I'll explain later, I mouthed at him. He nodded, understanding me.

 

JiHoo introduced the two girls to me. “Jason, the one beside me is Tiffany. The other one is Roxy, your date, which you probably already seen before. Roxy and Tiffany, this is Jason.”

 

My date, Roxy, nodded, her lips in a tight smile. There was an awkward moment until JiHoo broke it.

 

“So! Let's go dance then!” he exclaimed, grabbing Tiffany. I saw Tiffany looked back at Roxy, a message passing between their eyes. Again there was an awkward moment. I tried to ease up the atmosphere.

 

“So. . . you're my date, huh?” I asked. I know. It's a stupid question but I got nothing else. But it had the opposite reaction. She actually smiled at me, her dimples showing. The awkward atmosphere went away immediately. My heart started to beat faster. What the hell? I thought.

 

“You looked cute when you fell down,” she said, chuckling.

 

“Hey! It hurt, you know,” I defended myself.

 

“I know it did. It happened to me too!” she said, blushing red.

 

“So. . . . wanna dance?” I asked her.

 

“Yeah, sure,” she answered, smiling at me. My heart was ramming into my chest. It was the first time I felt this way. She grabbed my hand and led me into the dance floor. I started dancing to the beat and my hands went around her waist. She tensed up but immediately relaxed. We were both dancing to the music. It was so tight that our bodies were pushed together, no space between us. We both blushed. But then she started grinding against me. I suppressed my moan as she touched my growing ache down there. You wanna play that game then, huh? I thought. I slid my hand down and touched her and started massaging it. She gasped. Her hands were wrapped around my neck as she bit her lips, not wanting to moan.

 

“I win then,” I whispered in her ear, making her shiver. She suddenly pushed away from me and walked away. I was too startled to move but I got over it and followed her through the throng of people. It was amazing how she could move through the place. It was so crowded people could barely move around. I ran faster, trying to catch up to her. I reached out and grabbed her hand. I pulled her to me and turned her around so I could see her face.

 

“Hey what's wrong? Did I do something? Tell me?” I asked her, scanning her face for any sign of hurt or pain.

 

“Why did you do that?,” she asked, looking down. “You shouldn't have done that. I'm going home. I feel really tired.”

 

With that, she walked away, leaving me on the dance floor.

 

 

Roxy POV

 

 

Tiffany you better not leave me! My eyes said.

 

Sorry, Roxy. He's gripping my wrist really hard. I can't let go, she responded back.

 

I sighed. Ugh, what am I going to do now? This is really awkward, I thought, grimacing at the awkward atmosphere. I turned around and our eyes met. I quickly looked away, seeing something flash in his hazel eyes. Someone had to ease this tension. But then he spoke.

 

“So. . . you're my date, huh?” he asked me. YES! Finally! I let out a relieved sigh. I smiled at him.

 

“You looked cute when you fell down,” I answered, laughing softly.

 

“Hey! It hurt, you know!” he said, blushing a little.

 

“I know it did. It happened to me too!” I said.

 

Then he said it. “So you wanna dance?”

 

I hesitated a little bit but quickly said, “Yeah, sure.” A dance wouldn't hurt, right? Before I lose my courage, I grabbed his hand and led him to the dance floor. I started dancing to the beat, bobbing my head up and down. A hand grabbed my waist but it was only Jason. I relaxed and let him lead me. Suddenly someone bumped into me and pushed me closer to Jason. I was so close to him that I could feel his heartbeat. My hand accidentally touched his part down there, which was growing in size. My eyes widened. How the hell? I thought. It is because of me? I realized too late that I was grinding against him. Damn! I gotta get outta here before this gets out of hand. I thought frantically.

 

Suddenly, the hand that was around my waist moved down and down. It stopped and touched my . It started groping my . I gasped. WTF? I thought. What the hell is he doing? But I couldn't think straight. It felt too good and I suppressed my moans by biting my lip. This has to stop, I thought, panicking. I pushed away, much to his surprise, and ran away towards the exit.

 

I kept running and running. A hand grabbed mines and turned me around. He looked really concerned. He searched my face for clues of any discomfort or pain.

 

“Hey what's wrong? Did I do something? Tell me?” he asked me. Yes you did. I wasn't ready yet, I thought.

 

“Why did you do that?” I asked. “You shouldn't have done that. I'm going home. I feel really tired.”

 

With that, I walked off, leaving him behind in the crowd.