Chapter 3

Mistakes Cannot Be Undone

Author's Note ;

Annyeong readers! First of all I would like to thank my subbies (if you didn't subscribe yet, do it now!!!) I was so happy when I found out I had more than 20 subscribers!  T_T I even did a little happy dance in my room. -__-" Just wanted you to know that I love you all <3 Throws heart out to readers. Second of all, did you guys find out who the mystery boys were? Well, if you didn't, they were none other than SHINee's Jonghyun and the almighty Key! SO ENJOY! :DDD 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Luhan’s POV
“So..umm..that’s-“ I started to say and pointed to Baekhyun but some rude peasant kid interrupted me before I could introduce him. 
“We can do that ourselves!” Sehun snapped.
Aigoo, he’s so cute when he’s upset. How can I get mad at him like this? I just wanna pinch his cheeks right now! >.<
“Ayo wadduup! Let’s just start by stating a fact about ourselves, arasso? I’m the tallest one here and--”
*face palms himself*
“Mianhe, I just said that in English-”
“Don’t worry we’re from the speak English too,” Ahra said cheerfully.
A little too cheerfully, what happened to the cold-hearted Ahra I met earlier? I guess she's just excited to know there is also someone here from the States...
“Anyways, I’m Kai by the way. The most handsome out of all 12 of us.”
Pfft, yeah, right. My little Sehunnie is hotter than you!
“Ayo wassuup! I’m Chanyeol! I know, my voice just doesn‘t suit my face right?”
Ha! Your face will never beat my baby face.
“Annyeonghaseyo, Xiumin imnida! I‘m the oldest and cleanest member here.”
-__-" That's true....
“Baekhyun imnida. I guess I can be the brightest and most cheerful person here.”
I know, but that makes you too cute. That's why I prefer my little maknae over you ^^
“Annyeonghaseyo, Tao imnida. I’m very fond of pandas. People call me Kung Fu Panda Tao.”
He's the perfect example of why you never judge a person by their look.
“I’m Kim Jongdae, but they call me Chen, so please feel free to call me that.”
“Hello. I am Yixing but ,like Chen, people call me Lay. ”
“Kyungsoo imnida but call me D.O. I am the mother of this group. They just can‘t live without me. ;)”
At that statement, everyone rolled their eyes but no one disagreed. -.- Whatever. It's not like I can't live without you.
“I’m Joonmyeon, call me Suho. I’m the one has to take care of them, like the leader.”
We were all waiting silently for Sehun to introduce himself, but he kept staring out the window like that was the most normal thing to do.
Aishh, this kid. 
“Yah! Sehun-ah! Stop being disrespectful! Did we not teach you any manners?”
Mianhe, Sehun. I didn’t want to yell at you but you really are being strange today. 
“Gege, it’s probably because you spoil him too much..”
Tao, you are being too nosy today!
“Aishh, forget it!”
*face palms myself*
How come everyone is so weird today? Did I miss something?
“That’s Sehun right there. He’s probably not feeling too well today. Mianhe.”
“I am feeling perfectly fine, thank you! I just can’t stand you being so close to those two new trainees!” he snapped but then covered his mouth with his hand, realizing what he just said.
Aww..he's jealous! So cutee!!! <3 Don't worry, hyung won't be mad at you.
Yoonjo’s POV
“BWOH?!” me and Ahra shouted at the same time, but then I bursted out laughing. 
Is this kid for reals? He only looks younger than me a year or two! He acts like a freakin 5 year old not getting what he wants!!
"Are you two....dating?!" I blurted out, not being able to contain my curiosity.
Luhan looked at me then grimaced and facepalmed himself.
The others laughed hysterically at my comment.
Ahra's face looked so shocked, her face was like seriously?
What? Is it really that unusual for me to ask?
"Sehunnie, I think this is why girls stay away from me. You act like I'm your property" Luhan chatised the kid with a stern face then turned to me, "To answer your question..No, we're not dating. Sheesh, I get that a lot. How is it even possible that you people think we're dating?!"
"Because maknae here doesn't like it when you're around girls.." Tao muttered.
I like him, he's funny! I think we'll get along well just fine. =D
"Guys, I think the waiter is waiting. Maybe we should order food first?
Ahra, it's about time you said something...
~                                                          ~                                                      ~
Leeteuk's POV
"Okay, is Team A ready?" I asked.
Ohhoho, this is gonna be good. >:DD
"Nehh!" they all answered in unison. 
"Are the backup plans there in case Plan A doesn't work?"
Kekeke. We haven't come up with a plan this good in years! Haha, good thing EXO doesn't know about the pranks we play on certain new trainees that enters SM. YET.
"Hyung, are you sure we're not going overboard with this plan? I mean, whoever came up with this idea is absolutely a genius but...I don't think it's nice to treat new trainees like that.." Yoo Jin asked.
Aishh, this kid! If only he knows what happened to us when we were trainees, he wouldn't say this was mean.
"Well, we didn't do the ritual for you either..should we plan one for you too?"
At this, his eyes widened in fear.
Tsk tsk. He's one of the trainees that didn't get the ritual because we were busy then. Lucky kid!
"Oppa! I think it's about time they finish dinner! We should get going now!" Taeyeon yelled excitedly.
When the other couples heard the news, they immediately went to find their partner, eager to get the plan started. 
~             ~           ~
Anonymous Lady’s POV
Aishh, what’s up with those kids over there? Kids these days! Dressing like they were planning to rob a bank or something. Back when I was a teenager, if we wore those clothes, we would have been accused of being a thief! How come there’s so many of them? 1 2 3 4 5 6  7...8! There’s 8 of them!!! They look like gang members…( A/N: Pfft! She just said that part of SuJu and SNSD look like gang members! )
10 minutes later….. (A/N:  Why is she still looking?!)
Why the heck are they still in that coffee shop?! OMO I think they’re stalking those 14 kids over in that restaurant across the street!!! O.O I have to warn them! 
*runs into the restaurant as fast as her short legs could carry her* ( A/N: *face palms myself* Why did I put such a nosy lady into this story?! Don‘t worry she‘s probably not gonna appear anymore in the story other than this chapter...or maybe not? *devilish grin* )
Ahra’s POV
*Sigh* 
I’m pretty sure Luhan yell at Tao too. Glad I stopped one from happening! ^^ Aishh, why am I even worried about whether or not they’re gonna get in a fight?? Ahra, don’t be y. Remain calm. Everything will be over soon. Forget about the past. Cold-hearted Ahra isn’t here anymore, only the bright cheerful Ahra remains....Who’s that lady?
“Excuse me m’am? Are you okay?” I said making the boys look over at her.
She looks sorta pale…and she's panting! 0.o
"Huff! I. think. those. kids. there. are. stalking. you. guys." she said while panting, pointing towards a group of boys and girls in there early 20s.
They immediately turned away when we looked over. Hmm..suspicious! Thinking about it, they look familiar somehow but i just can't place it...
"Looks like the sunbaes are up to something," Sehun said right away. 
Yes! It's them! No wonder they look familiar.
"It's their ritual. They choose certain trainees and prank them." Yoonjo said carelessly.
"How would you know?!" we all asked in unison.
"Oh, I forgot to tell you that my boyfriend is a trainee here!" Yoon covered . 
Ohhh riiight, I almost forgot! He entered before us.