Chapter 2

Mistakes Cannot Be Undone

 

Luhan’s POV

“So, the new trainees are here” I told the boys. Sehun looked up at me and smirked knowing that none of them were going to listen to me >.< *Sigh* Ottoke, ottoke?  At times like this my baby face isn’t really going to help me.

*Ding*

Never mind I take that back. Good idea, Luhan! I smirked at the others. Kekeke, they look so innocent not knowing what’s gonna happen to them soon.

“Kriiisss!!! They won’t listen to me” I pouted and did aegyo on him. It better work this time!

“Oh god, not again…” I heard him groan, “Yours will never be as cute as Tao’s” But then he took a deep breath, “Yah! Kids! Your hyung is talking to you! Listen or do you wanna face my wrath later?” Kris’s voice bellowed making everyone flinch. Teehee. I’m enjoying this more than I should.

“And my wushu too! Right gege?” Tao piped in earning glares from the others. They look like they want to kill him right now. He’s such a good boy >:D

“Hehe. You’ve just earned a reward tonight Tao” Kris laughed heartily making the little panda grin like a maniac. Noo, not this again! I have to do something before they get sidetracked again and it’s not going to be easy.

“Uhh..the new trainees are here..and they’re girls…”I still don’t have all their attention…”You know, they’re my best friends since we were kids” Ha! Now that got their attention, considering I don’t share much information about my childhood with them.

“Hyung! You didn’t tell me your best friends were girls. Plus, I thought we were your best friends!” Sehun whined. Tsk tsk. Is my little maknae jealous already?

“You guys are my best friends, but they were my best friends first, Little Sehunnie” I smirked. “So, as I was saying, we’re going to have dinner with them.”

“BWOH!?” they all shouted at once. Even Lay spit out his black tea. After a moment of silence, Kai was the first one to speak.

“Hyung, are they at least pretty?” Oh gawwd, Jongin-ah your mind is so dirty, they’re my friends! -__-

“Very! In fact, one of them looks like Yoona and Yuri noona while the other looks like Jessica noona and Taeyeon noona.” I said earning oohs and ahs from the boys.

“Well are we just going to stand there? We gotta get ready too you know,” Suho asked out of curiosity, making them all scramble to their own rooms to get ready.

Will she forgive me? I wonder if she told Yoon…I guess not judging by how she reacted when we met at the lobby earlier. (Yes, Yoon is now Yoonjo’s nickname)

Mystery POV

“Kekeke. Looks like we should do something with the new trainees!” said mystery boy number one.

“Let’s go tell the other hyungs!” said mystery boy number two, pulling the other four boys into the room where all of Super Junior were now goofing around in.

Yoonjo’s POV

“Hmm..I think we should just put something on cause I don’t really care what they think of us, Ahra.”

“I guess you’re right Yoon. There’s no point in trying to dress up.” Ahra sighed and just threw on the first dress she could find. Looks like she does take my advices seriously. Kekeke let’s see how she’ll react to this!

“Good choice, Ahra. Maybe I should go for the innocent look too.”

“But Yoon, you just said it doesn’t matter what you wear, we’re just-“ she started to whine but I cut her off. Why does she only whine when I’m around? She acts all cool and mean around others.

“But we should leave them a good first impression. You know how people judge you by how you dress.”

*Sigh* “Okay, I get it,” she surrendered. But for some reason it seems like something is bothering her. She’s been staring off into space ever since we saw Lulu.

“Ahra, are you okay? Is something bothering you? If there is, you know you can tell me. Don’t you trust me?”

Ahra’s POV

Okay, she is seriously trying to piss me off right now. But I’m too guilty to even argue much with her. This guiltiness is eating me away, I don’t know how much longer I can keep this secret to myself…

“Ahra, are you okay? If there’s something you better tell me. You can’t keep everything to yourself. Don’t you trust me too?” she said frustratedly. Okay, I think I should tell her this now before anything big happens. I take a deep breath and started saying.

“Okay, Yoon, I know I should’ve told you sooner but I was afraid you would be hurt.”

“Ahra, what’s wrong? Your serious expression is scaring me.” She furrowed her eyebrow in worry and confusion. So I told her the whole incident with Luhan and my ex-boyfriend 3 years ago. When I finished, she had her eyes wide. I think she even looked kind of hurt.

“Sorry Yoon. I just couldn’t bring myself to tell you that. I’ve been trying to forget about what he said and move on. I knew you would be heartbroken when I told you that. I was hoping to forget what happened that night...” I was so lost in my own story I didn’t even notice I was crying. Next thing I knew, Yoon was hugging me, comforting me.

“It’s okay, Ahra, it’s over now. I’m not hurt, you could’ve told me earlier. I knew he liked you and not me, I thought you didn’t know that” She cooed.

“Will you forgive me? I’ve been such a bad friend!”

“Ahra! Look at me! Do I look like someone who would betray her best friend for a boy? It wasn’t even your fault that he kissed you!”

~                                     ~                                ~

Kai’s POV

“What’s taking them so long?!  I thought you said they were gonna be here in an hour?” Xiumin whined.

“C’mon, they’re girls. And girls always take long to dress.” Sehun rolled his eyes as if that was the most obvious thing on Earth.

Ten minutes later…

*GASPS* Oh. My. God. Are those the new trainees?! They’re smoking hot!!! O.O OMO I think my eyes almost fell out.

                2012 Korean Women Summer Fashion Chiffon + Cotton blended sleeveless Top Mini Dress With Belt free shipping 2965

Yoonjo's Dress                                           Ahra's Dress  (Just imagine that they're the ones wearing it)

"Tsk. Tsk. Should we get going now?" Luhan hyung said, letting the ladies walk in front of all of us out into the cool summer evening.

"Where are we going?" the girl in the flower dress asked in careless manner. Both girls, for some reason, looked like they just cried. I guess allergy is really rough on some people, glad I don't have them! I'm pretty sure the others noticed too because there is now a thick tension between us.

"Uhm, we're going to a restaurant where the owner is familiar with us. So, we don't have to worry about being attacked by fans," Tao said in joking manner in attempt to relieve the tension. Sadly, it was a fail. How much longer is this going to last?!?

Jonghyun's POV

"Did you hear that?" Key asked. *Sigh* Fortunately, we were paired together to follow the trainees. ;) He's the only one I can stand! The others are just so....childish never mind I don't wanna talk about that right now.

"Yeah, we should go back now. Knowing Luhan and the other boys, they'll probably drag the other two girls to that karaoke place." 

"Why did you even agree to this plan in the first place?" he wondered out loud. I'm only doing this cause you are, idiot! 

"I just felt having fun. You know, we haven't had new trainees in a long time."

"Uhh..are you forgetting about the Flower Boys?" (Yes, that will be Exo's name before they debut. LOOOL)

"Girl trainees, pabo! Aishh, we're here already? I still think the plan is a little over board though.." I mumbled to myself.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note ;

Okaay, so preppymelissa unnie did not edit this, she's not back yet :( The second part was totally boring and I couldn't help but add a Jongkey moment LOL. I had a REEAALLY hard time writing that part, i think I have writer's block -__-" But I promise you, the next chapter will be much much more exciting. What do you think the sunbaes are up to? It's not going to be pleasant if Jonghyun thinks it's overboard... xD Please comment and subscribee! :DD