Chapter 1

Mistakes Cannot Be Undone

Ahra's POV

"Please fasten your seatbelts and wait until we arrive at the terminal. Thank you all for choosing American Airlines and please enjoy your stay here in South Korea!" the flight attendant cheerfully announced. 

*Sigh* We're here already? 

~Flashback~

Ring~ Ring~

" Hello?"

"Hello, is this Ms. Yoo,"  said a woman's voice.

" Yes."

" I am SM Entertainment's talent recruiter and we have seen the collaboration you and Ms. Shin posted on youtube. We would like you too join us and be a trainee in SM Entertaiment.!"  (Sorry idk what those ppl are called)

"........" Ohmygod! Is this really happening?!

" Oh, don't worry we have already offered Ms. Shin this too and she accepted our proposal."

" Jinja?! I would love to! When can we start?"

" Uhh.. before next week would be nice"

" Neh, we'll be there shortly, kamsahamnida!"

~End of Flashback~

" Excuse me, are you two Ms. Shin and Ms. Yoo?" asked a man in an all black suit.

Me and Yoonjo looked at each other and nodded.

" Annyeonghaseyo! I am Yoo Ahra..."

"And I'm Shin Yoonjo!" we greeted at the same time.

" Ahh, I am here to take you to the dorms. Please follow me." 

~                    ~                   ~

After the man dropped us off at the dorms, he told us to go in and there will be other trainees and labelmates there to guide us to our rooms.

" I guess this is it then, Ahra. Fighting~!" Yoonjo mumbled.

We walked in while looking around, trying to analyze the building.

"Ahra, watch out!" I heard Yoonjo shout.

Suddenly, I bumped into something, or in this case someone.

" Mianhe! Mianhe! I didn't mean to! I didn't look where i was going and-"

I looked up to see who it was.

*GASP* 

~ The End~       

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LOL, just kidding. I wouldn't be that evil.

 

 

 

Yoonjo's POV

" Ahra, watch out!" I yelled, but it was too late.

" Mianhe! Mianhe! I didn't mean to! I didn't look where I was going and-" she looked up to see who it was.

*GASP* 

OMO, is it really him?!

" L-Luhan! OMG is it really you?!" I screamed, making the others look at us weirdly.

" Huh? How do you know me?" he looked at us weirdly. Jesus Christ, we left Korea for only 3 years and he totally forgot about us, I thought we were BFFs!

" Pabo! It's me, Yoonjo, remember? The girl who pushed you into the pool when-" I shot him a dirty look and glared at Ahra for not doing anything. We just met our best friend that we haven't seen in 3 years and she's just standing there staring at him! 

 

Ahra's POV

No, no it can't be! I spent 3 years trying to forget him!  I can't move or say anything, all my work these years have been wasted. 

"Ehem. Well are you guys gonna stand there all day?" said a really pretty girl, snapping me back to reality, who looked sorta like... OMG it's Yoona from Girl's Generation!!! "I mean I don't have to show you your rooms..."

" Annyeonghaseyo! We're so sorry for wasting your time." I bowed towards my idol.

She smiled warmly at us, "It's okay, I'll take you two up to your rooms now, come this way!" THIS is why she's my bias. At the corner of my eyes, I saw Yoonjo rolling her eyes and was about to say something but I gave her a look and pulled her away from Luhan so we can follow Yoona. I couldn't look him in the eyes, not after what he did. I will never forgive him.

" What are you doing?!" I hissed at Yoonjo

" What?" she said innocently. *SIGH* Why does she always pull this innocent face on me?

" Never mind" I mumbled, starting to feel guilty because I didn't tell her about what happened between me and Luhan that summer before we left for the U.S.

 

Luhan's POV

Who are they? Wait, push me into the pool? Isn't that Yoonjo? And... Ahra? I felt guilty, I know Ahra is mad at me, because of... that incident with her boyfriend... Ahra didn't even look at me in my eyes, she's still mad. But i miss her. I don't know what to say to them. After a moment of hesitation, I decided to invite them to dinner.

" Uhh..wait!" I yelled after the two of them.

They both turned around and stared dumbfoundedly at me. " Um, since we haven't met in a long time.. wanna join me for dinner?" I really hoped they would accept it. 

" Sure-" Yoonjo started to say but was cut off by Ahra.

" It's okay, we still have to unpack" she said and smiled forcefully.

" I don't mind waiting! I still have to go back and tell the other boys too. I'll introduce you two to them."

This time Yoonjo didn't wait for Ahra to reply and answered hurriedly " Okay, okay, we'll meet here in half an hour!" then she dragged Ahra up to their room along with Yoona. Heh, looks like she didn't even change a bit over these years.

~                                          ~                                          ~

No One's POV

The three girls had just reached the room Yoonjo and Ahra were staying when they heard a loud thud followed by a bunch of giggles.

" Ohmigod, they're at it again.." Yoona rolled her eyes, walked over to the door at the end of the hall, and pounded on it, " Guys! Stop it! The two new trainees are here, you guys don't wanna ruin your image do you?!"

Curiosity killed the cat, so the two best friends walked up to Yoona, but just then the door opened revealing 8 goddesses. *OMO~ They couldn't believe their eyes! The nine-member group that they have always idolized are standing right in front of their bulging eyes*

Ahra's POV

" A - Annyeonghaseyo!" I said bowing * How many times have I done this today???* "I'm Yoo Ahra and.."

" I'm Shin Yoonjo" Yoonjo said quietly with her head down. Y'know, I think this is the first time Yoonjo has ever been quiet Hehe. I would've laughed if we weren't in front of Girl's Generation.

" Well, I'm sure the both of you know who we are and we are glad to have you two here, but there some rules that you both need to comply as well if you guys wanna stay here" Taeyeon said with an edge in her tone. Why is she so mean?

*Giggles* Taeyeon turned over and glared at them, but they kept on whispering to each other and giggling. Yoonjo was now nudging me, but I ignored her knowing that she was going to say something to sabotage the perfect image of SNSD in my mind.

After a couple seconds Taeyeon's face looked like she was trying really hard to hold her cries in," LOL you two should see the looks on your faces!!" and with that everyone burst out laughing. Me and Yoonjo looked at each other confusedly.

" We..were...just...kidding...to..see...how..you...would...react" Jessica gasped between laughs. The look :o formed on our face and we too burst out laughing with our unnies.

Then someone came in and coughed loudly "Ehem. That wasn't a very nice greeting guys."

" But Vic umma~~" Seohyun started to reply.

" No buts. I think these two girls here need to get dress so they can meet the boys too, don't you think?" Victoria unnie said sternly.

" Yes, Victoria unnie" they all replied in unison.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note ;

So...how was this chapter? Holy crud! What happened to Ahra and Luhan?! Aren't SNSD so playful bunch, playing a prank on the new trainees like that? Stay tuned for the next chapter! Please subscribe! Comments are loved ^_^