Chapter 7

Mistakes Cannot Be Undone

Narrator's POV

Yoonjo and Miyoung talked for a long time, ranging from Yoonjo's life to what they were probably having for dinner.

As they were talking about where Miyoung studied and how torturous it was, Yoonjo felt something wet drip onto her face.

Then another.

Then another.

She glanced up and, sure enough, there were dark rain clouds overhead.

"We better get going. This rain doesn't look like it's going to stop until a few hours later. Do you want to come to my house for a cup of tea?" Miyoung put a hand above her head to prevent any extra raindrops to fall onto her face.

"Sure."

It was a short walk to Miyoung's apartment.

Five minutes at most.

By then, the rain was pouring down in buckets.

"Hurry. Get inside. I need to start the heater. You look like you're going to get sick." Miyoung ushered Yoonjo into her home.

Yoonjo cautiously stepped onto the welcome mat.

Boxes. 

That's all that basically made up the apartment.

Miyoung took off her shoes and weaved around the pile of boxes, heading towards what looked like the kitchen.

The apartment was large.

No.

This shouldn't be an apartment.

More like a mansion.

Huge ceiling-to-floor windows lined the apartment, overlooking the glorious city of Seoul.

A nice white couch was probably the only unwrapped furniture in the whole place.

"Your place looks neat." Yoonjo commented, looking around. 

"It does? It's really messy though." Miyoung hurried out of the kitchen and handed Yoonjo a cup of piping hot tea. 

"I was planning on cleaning a bit later." she chuckled to herself.

Yoonjo took a tentative sip before she gladly gulped it down, the warm liquid easily sliding down .

"I was wondering, unnie. You never really talked about yourself." Yoonjo tilted her head to the side and kicked her feet back and forth.

"I didn't?" Miyoung scratched her head a little bit in confusion before her face lit up. "I didn't!"

Yoonjo couldn't help chuckling.

How is Miyoung older than her?

"So you know I'm 24. I studied overseas right after I graduated high school here..." Miyoung trailed off.

"Yes, I know that. Give me some juicy information!" Yoonjo jabbed Miyoung with her elbow, almost spilling the tea that was in Miyoung's hand.

"OK, OK. I studied psychology at UCSD-"

"YOU MEAN YOU WENT TO THE UCSD? THE BEST PSYCHOLOGY SCHOOL IN AMERICA?!" Yoonjo waved her empty cup around.

"Yes, the one and only. Anyways, I have a bachelor's degree in psychology and I'm hoping that I would get a job as a school psychologist since my specialty is teenager behaviors. Anything else you wanna know?" Miyoung placed her empty cup on a table that somehow magically appeared.

"Are you living with anyone else here? I mean, this place is HUGE!" Yoonjo emphasized the fact by waving her arms around the open space.

Miyoung frowned a little before saying, "No, I'm forever alone here."

"WHAT?! No way!"
 
"Haha. You can come live with me if you want." Miyoung joked.
 
Yoonjo, taking the joke seriously, widened her eyes to the point where one might think her eyeballs were going to fall out of their sockets. (Just imagine D.O. eyes)
 
"REALLY? I CAN? CAN I? KYAAAA~ That's awesome!"
 
"Uhm..as much as I'd love for you to be here. But. Don't you have somewhere to be?"
 
"Oh! Right. Snap. Uhh..I'll call you later unnie. Byee~"
 
And there she goes.
 
Right out the door.
 
Running back to SM, not realizing she left her pass on Miyoung's couch. (I don't think they need passes, but, whatever)
 
Ahra's POV
 
"YOU. I'll be done with you once I find Yoonjo" I narrowed my eyes and pointed at Yoojin then looked at the girl.
 
..................................
 
Huh.
 
She looks familiar...
 
She looks like.....
 
Like.......
 
AHA!
 
"OMFG. YOU'RE THAT ANNOYING FROM CLASS 5B!" I screamed, shocked and appalled by the sight.
 
"Nuuuuu~ It's enough that you cheat on my Jojo but you just have to go and cheat with her. Ughh." That's what I wanted to say, but of course, since I'm a nicer person, I didn't say that out loud.
 
"You two know each other?" Yoojin asked, confused.
 
The girl smirked, standing up and strutting over to me.
 
"Why hello, Ahra. Long time no see. Seems like you haven't changed at all! Still the same naive little girl I know 5 years ago. I'm surprised you still remember me. Considering all the years the two of you spent trying to avoid me." her voice was laced thick with venom as she finished her little speech.
 
Gawd. How much I wanna stab her pretty porcelain face with a pointy carrot. -___-
 
"Me? Not remember you? How can I not? You spent your entire life torturing me and Yoonjo! So excuse me if I daresay, I have a friend to find." I said as I turned around and walked right out of the room.
 
~           ~           ~
 
GAAAHHHH! WHY IS THE WORLD SO CRUEL TO ME?! I'M ONLY TRYING TO FIND MY FRIEND. AND GOD IS GIVING ME RAIN. RAIN, OF ALL THINGS! For god's sake...
 
I ran around in the rain trying to look for an asian barbie look-alike like a crazy lunatic on the loose.
 
It's been about an hour since she's disappeared.
 
I CALLED HER LIKE 50 THOUSAND TIMES! LIKE, PICK UP THE GODDAMN PHONE, YOU IDIOT!
 
*sigh*
 
Sorry. I curse a lot when I'm angry. Gotta get used to that. 
 
I wandered around with no real intention anymore. Come on, the rain was coming down like hail. 
 
I darted under an overhang in a nearby building. The rain was pouring buckets and I was soaked to the bone. 
 
Suddenly, the door to my left opened. 
 
I hear somebody curse before closing it, leaving me alone once again. 
 
A few minutes later, the door reopens and an umbrella sticks out and the person steps out. 
 
To my utter shock, it's Luhan. He ruffles his hair before he nods his head casually at me. 
 
"You know, you're going to get a cold from that." He murmurs, taking the jacket off of his shoulders. 
 
He wraps it around my cold body and taps me a little with his umbrella. 
 
"Go inside. It's too cold out here." He gestures towards the building.
 
Mystery POV
 
"She's here already?"
 
"Yes, sir. Miyoung-ssi also stopped by a while ago." 
 
"That daughter of mine.." the man chuckled bitterly as he stared at the piece of paper in his hands.
 
"Is BoA here yet?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
Author's Note ;
 
*Exhales loudly*
 
It's been exactly 2 months. Wow. Time flies. I'm sorry for not updating sooner! So busy lately~ With school, hw, life -______- I'm exhausted! AFF is where I can relax and stuff. It's like a 2nd home to me! LOL! Haha. So enough about me. How about you? :)
 
How was the chapter? Not much happening right? Miyoung befriends Yoonjo, Ahra knows who the girl is, and a mysterious man at the end. Who do you think it is? It's pretty obvious, ahaa. He's of great importance, y'know? Maybe another update in a week or two. Sooo, tell me watcha think down below :D
 
P.S. As I've promised, Daehyun will be making his appearance..uhh...soon, I hope xD
 
P.P.S. I'll be editing the foreword and title of this story. Title would be changed from 'Was It All A Mistake' to 'Mistakes Cannot Be Undone'. What do y'all think? I feel the foreword doesn't fit this story anymore. LOL. Any suggestions? Someone help me~ >.<
 
Please subscribe; comments are loved!