Jong Up

Bride of B.A.P

How he proposed:

"JongUp?" You called as you walked into your home. "Where are you?"

"In here!"  He called back.

You followed the sound of his voice, slowly making your way into the bathroom.

"What? What is this?"

The bathroom was lit with candles and red rose petals were scattered all over the floor.  JongUp lay in the tub, his arms stretched across the sides.  He grinned at you, waving his hand for you to come over. "Join me."

You walked closer, hesitantly pulling off your jacket as you moved. "What's this for?"

"You tell me."

You looked over him once more and gasped when you saw a rubber duck floating in the middle, a ring tied to its neck with a green ribbon. "Wha-"

"Keep stripping and get in." JongUp picked up the duck and set it on the lip of the tub. "The feelings will be lost if I'm the only one in here."

You pulled off the rest of your clothes as told, and JongUp offered you his hand to help you in.  You stepped into the tub and JongUp pulled you so your back was against his chest.  His hands moved to pull your hair to the side and he began to massage your shoulders.

After a few moments, you interrupted him anxiously. "JongUp?"

"Hmm?" His hands paused.

"The ring?"

"Oh, right." You could almost hear his grin as he reached out and grabbed the duck.  He plucked the ring from the ribbon, and set his chin on your shoulder. "Have I ever told you that I love you?"

You let out a small laugh. "Yes, I think I've heard that from you before."

"Have I ever told you that you're the only woman I'll love for the rest of my life? Will you marry me?"

"Yes JongUp, I'll marry you."

"Great.  Thank you. I love you. I didn't really think of what I was going to say after you said yes."

You laughed and leaned back to press a sweet kiss to JongUp's lips.

Your wedding:

You had the wedding in an open field, and the reception in a hotel ballroom.  Your colors were green, white, and silver.  Jong Up's best friend was his best man and your first dance was beyond amazing.

The venue. The cake. The dress.


A.N:  I hate the dress. Or rather, I'm not a fan of it.  Meh.  If you want, you can look for a dress and share it with other readers in the comments.  Or not.  I just struggled with the pics here.  I imagine JongUp as innocent but y, and being adorable while sitting completely in a bathtub is a hard feat to accomplish.