Daehyun

Bride of B.A.P

How he proposed:

"I thought you said we were going out to watch a movie." You said as Daehyun tugged you over to the couch. 

He sat down beside you and grabbed the remote. "I found something better on DVD."

"What is this anyway?"

"Shh, you'll see." He hushed you as he hit play and the movie started.

"Is that Himchan?" You furrowed your brow at the screen.  Daehyun told you to just watch, so you quieted down.

"He just looks... ridiculous without her now? They fit so well that when you think of him, you just automatically think of her." Himchan confessed.

The scene switched, and now Yong Guk's face showed on the screen. "There's this look on his face whenever someone talks about her, like he's reliving every moment he's ever spent with her.  He's sprung."

Next was Zelo. "It's almost like no other girls exist to hyung now.  He doesn't talk about them, he doesn't look at them.  It's kinda like he sees right through them."

Jong Up waved brightly at the screen after Zelo was done.  "Noona and hyung... are meant to be together. Daehyun and noona jjang!"

You chuckled lightly at his thumbs up before Youngjae came on the screen. "I know him better than most, and when I say he's head over heels for her, he's completely head over heels.  It's almost endearing but I like to say it's gross."

Finally, Daehyun appeared on the television, and you peered at the man sitting next to you out of the corner of your eye. "If you can tell by the background, it's winter now.  I don't know how long it's gonna take for me to get the courage to show you this, but I hope it's a perfect moment.  What the guys were saying, that's only what they can see on the outside.  Can you imagine how I feel inside? I feel completely ridiculous, and undeserving, but I also feel happy.  I feel loved.  And I want you to know that I love you as well, so much.  Will you do me the honor of loving me for life?"

Daehyun paused the DVD, and placed an open ring box on your lap.  You stared down at it as a smile worked across your face.  "Winter, huh?  You've held onto this for a while."

"I was waiting for the right timing." Daehyun insisted, watching your face carefully.

"Should I wait for the right timing to answer then?"

He gave you a look. "I think - I hope- the time is now."

"Then yes." You nodded. "Yes, I'll marry you."

Daehyun carefully slipped the ring onto your finger, before yanking you into his lap and kissing you.

The wedding:

You and Daehyun had a very glamorous wedding and reception.  Your colors were black and white, with a few metallic accents. Youngjae was the best man, and Daehyun sang his vows to you.

The venue.  The cake. The dress.


A.N:

I don't know if Daehyun is the kind of guy to have a glamorous wedding, but I don't think black and white would've really worked for any other theme. Thanks for the comments, I love them, the few that I do get lol it doesn't even matter how many, at least someone is reading it  Jong Up's may be posted in the next few hours.