Don't freak out!

A Dream Come True

Kris P.O.V

''Kris, are you coming?'' Suho asked me. ''No, I think I'll go for a walk in the park before I go to the dorm'' I said. ''Okay, but don't be out late, we have early practise tomorrow'' sigh ''I know''

There weren't many people in the park. So I didn't have to be afraid of being chased by fangirls, but you can never be too careful. I was enjoying ''the free feeling'' of being outside without having a lot of fangirls taking photos of me don't misunderstand me, I love my fans, when suddenly I bumped into someone. The person spilled something all over my favorite shirt! ''OMO! I'm sorry!'' The girl who had bumped into me said. She looked up at me and her eyes grew wide. ''Oh no! I'm so so so sorry! Please forgive me!'' She started panicking. I laughed. ''It's ok. I didn't like this shirt..'' I lied. I looked at the girl. She seemed familiar.. She's maybe some fangirl I've seen on a fansign before or something. But she was cute. ''You know, you can make it up by buying me a cup of coffee'' I smiled at her. She blushed. ''O-okay..''

 

_____ P.O.V

I payed for the coffee and went out of the coffee shop. Kris was sitting on a bench a little further away. I went over to the bench. ''Here you go'' I gave him the coffee. He took the coffee and looked at me. ''What?'' I asked. Was there someting on my face? ''Aren't you going to drink coffee?'' He asked. ''Oh, ehm.. no. I don't drink coffee.'' He nodded. ''But you can at least sit beside me on the bench.. '' He said and sipped his coffee. ''ehm...ok.'' I sat down beside him. I was trying really hard not to freak out.. I was sitting beside my bias in EXO for the second time. And he was talking to me, and drinking the coffee I bought for him. Am I dreaming?

My mobile started to ring. I checked the caller ID. Jenni Unnie. I answered. ''Unnie.'' ''Yah! Where the hell are you?! It's late, you have school tomorrow! COME HOME NOW!''  She screamed and then hung up. Kris looked at me. ''It was my Unnie.. She wants me to go home now...'' I said. ''Bye'' He nodded ''Bye'' he said. I left. ''Wait!'' I heard him scream. I turned around. ''What's your name?'' he asked. I smiled at him. ''_____!'' He smiled back ''It was nice meeting you ____!''

 

Kris P.O.V

I was back at the dorm. The others was sitting/lying/sleeping in front of the TV. I don't know what they're watching. ''Hey, Kris! Wanna join us?'' Chanyeol asked me with a really wide smile. ''I'm just gonna eat something, after that I'm going to bed.'' I said and went to the kitchen. I took some leftovers in the fridge and warmed it in the microwave. I was thinking about that girl I met today.. ______. The smile she gave me before she left... When she gave me that smile my heart started beating really fast, I have no idea why. ''YAH!'' Chanyeol snapped me out of my thoughts. ''I've been trying to talk to you in two minutes now! But you are in your own little world'' He said. ''Why were you smiling'' He asked. ''I didn't smile'' I answered ''Yes you were!'' ''Nope'' I took my food and went to my room. I looked the door so that Chanyeol didn't follow me inside. ''Yah! open  the door!'' I heard him scream. I laughed ''never!''

 

______ P.O.V

''Where have you been?'' Jenni attacked me when I got home. ''I was at the park...'' I answered pointing outside I like pointing x) ''Ah~ Jinjja! This girl'' She said to herself. I took of my shoes and went to the kitchen. ''I made your favorite food!'' Jenni Unnie said happy, pointing at the pizza. ''Unnie, pizza is your favorite food, not mine... and you didn't make it.'' I said yawning. ''OK, young lady. You'll eat and after that you're going strait to bed!'' Jenni Unnie said... playing mom.. I ust rolled my eyes and took a slice of pizza. While we were eating I told her about my first day at school and my new classmates. Jenni Unnie told me about her job. She was a photographer. She was mostly taking photos of modells, but sometimes she took photos of celebrities.

I threw myself on my bed. Finally, sleeeeep~~!! I yawned. ''Ok, goodnight _____.'' I said to myself. I fell asleep with a smile on my face. I really loved this day.

 


Heeeey! :D

Sorry if the chapter isn't good... But I'm sick today so I  can't concentrate on writing good... xD I hope you liked it anyway :) 

If you don't mind.. I'm going back to sleep again :)

Goodnight!!! & Bye!!!