Welcome to Seoul

A Dream Come True

____ P.O.V

I checked the address written on the piece of paper in my hand. *I must be at the right place* I thought as I looked at the big house in front of me. This is the house I was gonna live in for 3 years, huh? Well, I won't complain! I approached the front door and rang the bell. I heard footsteps coming closer & closer. A girl with long brown hair and darkbrown eyes opened the door.

''Can I help you?'' She asked in english, because she saw that I was absolutely not from korea.

''Yeah, uhm... I... ehh.. uhm'' I mumbled  

''Oh! You're _____?! I'm sorry I didn't reconize you!'' She said with a big smile.

''Come in, let me take your bag'' She took my bag and pulled me inside.

''I'm gonna showe you to your room''

We walked up the stairs. She opened the first room to the right.

''I'm gonna leave you alone while you pack up. When you're finished you can come down to the livingroom so we can talk a little''

She closed the door to my room and I started packing up my things.

So, Why am I in Southkorea? Well, I've always dreamed of becoming an actress. And then I found this school who happened to be in my favorite country Southkorea that ''trains'' young people for 3 years to become good actors & actressess. So I took my chance and moved to korea. I moved in with this nice girl, I don't remember her name, and I'm right now packing up my stuff in my new room in a big house in Seoul, South Korea!

 

Later

 

''So, how old are you?'' She asked me.

''I'm 15 years old''

She sipped her tea

''mhm... OK. Dongsaeng'' She said and giggled a little.

''My name is Jenni and I'm 18 years old''

''Nice to meet you Jenni'' I said

''Oh, please. Call me Unnie... But now to the most important question...''

She sipped her tea again.

''Do you... like Kpop?''

''OFCOURSE!'' I yelled.

''Good! And your favorite group is..?''

''EXO!!''

''Haha, mine too, dongsaeng''

We laughed and talked for a very long time.

''So, dongsaeng. How many kpop albums do you have?''

''ehm.. I don't have any... I did not have enough money to order. ''

Her eyes grew bigger.

''What?! OK,OK. Let's go out shopping. NOW''

She said and rose up from the sofa. And in just that moment my stomach began to ''scream'' after food. She looked at me.

''But first let's get something to eat''

 

 

So, this was my firts chapter, it's not so long but it's a good beginning. I want to remind you that english is not my first language, so my english is not perfect. Please let me know what you think about the first chapter. :) And I'm sorry that it's so short.. I promise to write chapter 2 longer!