First day at school

A Dream Come True

______ P.O.V

Today is my first day at my new school.. and I'm lost. I have no idea where I am, the school is HUGE.

My firt lesson is going to be in classroom 50B... I looked around, went up a few stairs.. went up some more stairs... I looked at the clock. ''Ah~ Jinjja!'' I ruffled my hair. Only 10 minutes left till the lesson will begin! Where the hell is clasroom 50B?! I saw another student walk towards my direction. ''Hey, excuse me! Do you know where classroom 50B is?'' He looked at me with an ''Wtf-are-you-kidding-me?'' face. ''Eh... yeah..'' ''Oh~ great! Can you show me where it is, please?'' ''It's right behinde you..'' He said and left. I turned around and saw a big door 50B. ''Oh~ right..'' How could I be dumb?  ''THANK YOU!'' I screamed after him.

I went inside, it seemed like all the students were there.. but not the teacher. Lucky me. I sat down at the only free desk, beside a.. blonde girl. She looked kinda bichty... I looked at the other students in the classroom. The three other girls were asian.. And there were 2 asian boys, and 3 white boys... 5 girls & 5 guys.. Only 10 in the class? That's.. weird.. or?

Suddenly, the teacher entered the room. The teacher was a short and chubby man with short black hair and small glasses. ''Goodmorning students.. Sorry I'm late.''  He sat down at his desk and looked in some papers. ''So, your first year here, right?'' He looked up at us and smiled. ''I'm Mr. Kim. So, this week you'll only get some information and you'll get to know eachother.'' He lookec at his papers again. ''Now I want you to talk to the person that sits beside you and get to know eachother. OK? Let's start!'' I looked at the blondie beside me and she looked at me. ''So, ehm.. Hi, I'm Tricia.'' She smiled shyly at me. ''Hi I'm.. eh.. _____'' I smiled back. ''Cute name.'' ''..thank you'' . We started to talk more and more normal with eachother as the time went. Tricia was from New York and she moved here with her family before the school started. She wasn't y either.. I guess you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. ''Ok, students. That's it for this lesson. You can now go to your next lesson'' Mr. Kim said. We went to classroom 10C.. It took 20 minutes or so to get to that room!

That lesson was for us foreigners, a lesson in korean. Our teacher was a young, tall and thin women. She talked a little about her lessons and she gave us a textbook and a workbook.

The schoolday went on till it finally was over! I said goodbye to Tricia before I left. Before I left the school I went to the toilet. When I had done ''my business'' I washed my hands. Before I left the toilet I looked at myself in the mirror. I'm not like ''the usual'' girls who lives where I did before. They had long blonde or brown hair and thin clothes, alot of makeup and hairspray and perfume. I had hair to my shoulders and it was red. I had big black ''nerdy'' glasses and not much makeup. I remember that my sister used to call me ''ugly'' and ''lesbian''. But I'll start a new life here in korea. ''A whole new world!~~'' I sang and laughed at myself. 

It was already dark outside. I decided to buy a Red Bull omg my love!! and go for a walk in the park before I walked home to Jenni unnie. There weren't many people in the park, just some couples that were out on a date... *sigh* I'm forever single, but atleast I have my Red Bull, I thought as I took a big sip of it.

Suddenly I bumped into someone and spilled my Red Bull all over that person. ''OMO! I'm sorry!'' I said in korean. I looked up to see the person I spilled my Red Bull over.

 

........

 

.........

 

Oh god, why?

 


Here's chapter 3! :D And OMG It's even shorter than chapter 1... Please don't kill me. I didn't have any insperation for this chapter. AND it's late here and I'm tired as hell ZZZzzzzZZZZzzZzZzzz

Please comment and  let me know what you think about my fanfic :) ....I have cookies.

I LOVE ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS!! So don't think I hate you... I can't hate anyone. Hope I didn't scare you or make you think I'm weird Goodnight!

PS: chapter 4 have to be longer! I PROMISE!