Daydreaming

A Dream Come True

______ P.O.V

''We have the EXO albums, all the DBSK, MBLAQ & U-KISS albums'' Jenni unnie said while counting everything she had bought to me. She gave me the bag with albums and started counting the posters. ''We have EXO posters, F(x), MBLAQ, B.A.P, Block B & 2PM poster.'' She looked up from the bag and smiled at me. ''That's it for thi week, dongsaeng. Now, let's go home and watch a movie'' A movie sounds great... But shouldn't I sleep? Nah! I slept on the plane for like 10 hour. ''Only if you let me choose, Unnie''

''Oh okay! Let's go buy a new movie.''

 

Later at the movie shop

 

''Can we watch romance... please?'' She gave me the puppie eyes. ''Unnie, puppie eyes doesn't work on me. And no, I want to see a horror movie'' She gave me a ad look and then went to the candy. Okay then, let's find a good horror movie. *Sigh* Some of the movies here are just lame and I've seen the good ones that I can find. Hmm.. 'A Nightmare on Elm street' , why not? ''Unnie, I've found a movie''

''Okay, let's buy it''

We bought the movie and some snacks & soda. Then we started to walk home.

 

''Oh, I almost forgot!'' Jenni unnie stopped and looked at the clock. ''Wait here, I'll be back a fast as possible!'' She gave me the bags and started to run back the same way we came from. I sat down at the nearest bench and started listen to music. I liked Jenni Unnie, she remind me of my sister. Me and my sister were like bestfriends before, but we drifted apart from each other. I switched song to EXO M - Two Moons. God, I really love Kris voice in this song. I started to daydream about meeting him here in seoul.

I had daydreamed for maybe 10 minutes when a stranger sat beside me on the bench. I woke up from my daydreaming and turned off my muic and took off my headphones. I just can't liten to music when a person I don't know sits beside me. I looked at the person. It was a really handsome guy. He was very tall, I like tall guys... haha. I looked at his face again. He looks a little familiar. Then I remembered him. ''Oh my god!!'' Oh no, did I just say that out loud?! ...I'm dead. I looked down at the ground. When I looked up again he was looking at me. ''Hehe..... hi'' I smiled nervously at him. God _____! He's a normal person. Treat him like one! ''Hi'' He said with a bored tone. Good ______, you made him think that you're a weirdo. Very good! He looked up again, this time he smiled at me. Oh just kill me already! ''I guess that you're a fan?'' He asked. ''...yes''

''Great! And what are you doing here in seoul? Vacation?''

''No.. I'm-'' His mobile started to ring. He said bye and then left.

I'm dreaming ,right? I fell asleep while I was daydreaming... right? It's impossible... I did not meet Kris from EXO.... Oh my god.. I talked to Kris!!!

 

 

''_____! I'm sorry you had to wait for me.'' Jenni unnie said while she was panting heavily. ''Dongsaeng.. are you okay? You look a little-''

''Unnie, you won't believe who I just saw''

While walking home I told her about my meeting with Kris. Ofcourse she got a little jealous.

 

In the house, 15 minutes later

 

''I've bought cake for the party tomorrow.'' Jenni screamed from the kitchen. ''What party?'' I asked while starting the movie. ''I've invited some friends tomorrow to celebrate that you're here, ofcourse!''

''Haha, I hope it'll be fun''

 

We had a really fun time while watching the movie. Even though it wa horror. We laughed our asses off when the scary dude said ''Remember me?''. We started to sing F(x) - Danger.

 

The next day

 

''_____, hurry up! They'll be here in any minute!'' Jenni Unnie screamed from downstairs. ''I'm coming!'' I checked myelf in the mirror.. I think this looks ok..

I was wearing this: http://weheartit.com/entry/29947869

I ran down the stairs and when I came down I bumped in to someone. ''I'm sorry!'' I said and bowed. ''Haha, it's ok'' I looked up and saw a very cute boy.  

(a/n: no kiseop is not going to be in my fanfic. I just borrowed his face)

 

''_____, thi is my friend DaeHo'' Jenni unnie ''DaeHo, this is my new dongsaeng _____.'' The doorbell rang and Jenni went to open the door. ''Nice to meet you _____''

''Nice to meet you too.'' This i heaven right?

 

DaeHo and I talked until everyone had arrived . And omg, he was only 1 year older than me...

We ate the cake when everyone had arrived. And I sat beside DaeHo!

 

6 of Jennis friends were still here after 4 hour, DaeHo was one of them. Two of them, MinRin and Hyo, were singing kareoke. ''F*** this sh**!!'' Hyo said when he lost. It' really fun to watch others sing kareoke, but it' not fun when I'm the one that sing. ''DaeHo & ____! your turn!'' Hyo said dragging us to the microphones. Hyo... I don't like you right now! The song we were gonna sing was Bestie by Jay Park

It was really embarassing to sing. But I won! ''Wow, _____. You really can't sing. But you won.'' Jae teased. I hit his arm.

 

I'm really happy with this day. I got 2 new bestfriends, DaeHo & Jenni. And I got many other weird but fun friends!

 

a/n: I hope you liked this chapter better! I really tried to make it longer this time. And please leave a comment and let me know what you thought about this chapter.