Can't you trust your own team member? P.2

She's Your Sister?!

Everyone gathered around you with concerned looks on their faces. “Before you get even more freaked out, did everyone feel a shock of electricity go through your body?” They all nodded in shock. “That was a sign that you all now have the special ability to hear Chunji’s spirit.” Everyone was still very shocked and don’t know what to say. The room was silent for a long 20 minutes, until CAP finally broke the silence.

“____, has he been communicating with you for a long time?” “Not only until recently. I thought I was going crazy but I wasn’t.” you said. “Noona, are you sure we’ll be okay? Will it disrupt our work?” Rick asked you. “I don’t think it’ll affect you. If anything, only when you call for him or you’re really in need of help then he’ll appear.” After everyone was more aware of how this ability works. they were more calm.

The next day.....

Today you received the news that you’ll be guest featuring for a special stage with your brother and CAP. The rapper line. You will be covering Epik High’s “Happen Ending.” Honestly, you were scared and nervous to perform after Chunji’s death because you’re afraid of how the fans’ will react while you’re on stage. You’re also conscious because if you suddenly think of Chunji will it affect your performance?

Ten minutes until showtime. You did great during the rehearsal. Let’s hope the fans will like it. “____-ah, are you excited? With you being our featuring for Epik High sunbaenim’s song, I’m sure the fans will love it!” CAP gave you a pat on the back. You gave a slight smile and a nod. CAP realized it wasn’t sincere. He’s worried for you. L.Joe surprised you by covering your eyes. “Ah!” you let out. “Guess who~” he teased. You laughed at the voice of your brother. At the sudden interruption from L.Joe it prevented CAP from asking you any more questions. You don’t want him to know you have a sudden fever from worrying about today’s stage. You were actually nervous on going back on the big stage after your short hiatus. Your fever was above 40 degrees.

“Are you okay...? You don’t look so good.” L.Joe said. “Shoot! He’s noticed something’s off about me. I gotta try and hide it better. What to do now?”  you thought. L.Joe was shaking you back to consciousness from your thoughts. “Yah!” “Huh? Oh! Sorry..oppa.  Yes, I’m f-fine.”  “Are you really? Aigoo! Someone’s so nervous. Don’t be nervous. It’s okay!~” he gave you a hug. When he did that, you were practically clenching onto the back of his shirt to stop yourself from nearing fainting. Your legs are really shaky. L.Joe definitely got some sort of message now, but he didn’t want you to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPVNNgV0ILU  (just replace Epik High with L.Joe and CAP and yourself xD HAHHAHAHA!)

At the sight of the fans, you were scared. You even think your fever’s gotten higher than before. During the performance you were being professional about it and interacting with the fans and your oppas. You were literally fighting to stay alert and focused really. While trying to stay pro, you suddenly saw someone appear among the audience. You thought it was just your imagination and that your fever was acting up so it caused you to see illusions. You ignored it and continue your performance.  Secretly CAP and L.Joe have been monitoring your condition since the beginning of the stage in case anything happens.  With five minutes before the performance concludes, you were cold sweating and your hair was sticking on your face. No matter how hard you try to clean it off it will stick onto your face again. Fans have noticed and are concerned for you.

They are practically giving you signals to stop and rest but you chose to ignore them. After, you saw that man suddenly appear again in the audience. You opened your eyes wider so that you could pinpoint your focus to him clearer. You had shock written all over your face and you stood frozen and missed your cue. You collapsed on stage and CAP caught you just before your head hit the ground. L.Joe came to your side immediately. The performance music stopped abruptly. “Yah! Yah! _____! Wake up!”  L.Joe screamed, shaking you.

All you could do was mutter the word “Chunji...oppa...” and pointed to the audience before losing consciousness.

A/N: Herrrrrrooooo!!!!!!!! My subbers! Are you still here? I'm soooooooooooooooooo sorry for not updating!~ When did I update last? I don't remember! T_______T ><""" How did you find this chapter? Another cliff hanger I KNOWWWW. Be patient!~ I will be uploading new chapters regularly (hopefully!) now so please don't unsub meeeeeeee!! All I can say is that it's still a very exciting story and there's a big surprise at the very end of this story! What do you hope to happen? What do you want to happen? ^^"