Can't you trust your own team member? P.1

She's Your Sister?!

"____-ah..." L.Joe stuttered out. "No, oppa. Trust me. I know what I heard. I wouldn't lie to you. You know I never did." You said. L.Joe wanted to protest but he could already see in his sister's eyes that she's getting teary-eyed. He didn't want to start an argument with her. Instead, he tried to regain his composure and go with her story. He asked "W-when did you start...hearing his voice?" "A few days after Chunji's funeral..." All L.Joe could do is nod. What can I do? What am I supposed to do? I can't just assume and call her crazy. She'll really become upset and probably not even talk to me anymore." his thoughts read. He was very confused and shocked.

After the concerned awkward silence, you finally spoke up. "You know, if you don't believe my words, it's okay. If I were to tell the others they would do the same. Don't worry about it. It's ..whatever anyways. I'm going to go in my room to rest. If you need to go to work, just go. I'll be fine." "Wait! _____-" But before he could finish his sentence, you already turned away heading towards your room.

L.Joe was left sitting alone at the kitchen table feeling lost and guilty. " -sigh- Eottokke? Should I believe her?" He sat there pondering for about 20 minutes until his phone rang. "L.Joe, eodiya? Ppali! Come to Mnet Studio now. Today's schedule, remember?" his manager said. "Oh! Okay I'll be there ASAP!" 

He completely forgot about his Mnet Studio schedule this morning because he was with you. He didn't realize he sat at the table for 20 minutes already. He knows you're still pretty upset because you think your brother won't believe what you just told him. Without disrupting your thoughts L.Joe said: "___-ah, oppa's gotta go to work now. I'll see you again soon. Your break is almost up and I would love to see you back at work in the studio. Please cheer up. Saranghae!"

With your brother gone with that message you continued to sit in the dark and be all gloomy and depressed. L.Joe came backstage just five minutes before going live. "Dude, where were you? Have you forgotten our schedule today?" CAP asked. "Sorry! I was with _____. She told me-" He paused. "Should I tell them about this?" his mind thought. "She told you what?" "Uh..nothing. Nevermind. It's nothing important. She was just keeping me longer than usual today." he answered.

With that being said, the show was live before they knew it. During the show when the MCs asked them questions and played the bingo game, L.Joe was off into his own little world most of the time. It didn't catch on camera but the other members can clearly see that something's bothering him. They were worried, but they might as well wait until filming's over to ask him.

"Hey, L.Joe hyung..are you okay?" Niel asked. "Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" "Well, you looked like you were off in your own little world today. It might've not caught on camera but we saw it." Ricky stated. "Yeah hyung. What's wrong? You can tell us." Changjo assured him.

There was a slight silence between the members. L.Joe thought about whether he should let s know about what you told him. "It's for the best."

"This morning when _____ woke up she told me that..that.." L.Joe hesitated.  "C'mon hyung..it couldn't be that bad, can it?" Ricky asked. "____-ah claims she can hear Chunji's voice speaking to her." he finally said. At that moment, the whole car was dead in shock and silent for at least five minutes.  "Are you serious? ____ really said that?" CAP spoke up first. 

All L.Joe could do is nod. "I can't just start arguing and debating with her. She's already sad as is. I don't want to make life even harder for her." "B-but..you know that it's not possible for any human being to hear the afterlife, let alone talk to them!" Changjo said.

By this time, Teen Top was back at the company practice room. "How do you expect us to tell Andy hyung this? He'll think we're crazy!" Niel exploded. "Calm down Niel-ah. Maybe..it's because _______-ah's just exhausted and can't get her head focused so that's why she's hallucinating and thinks she heard Chunji's voice."

"____'s already depressed. I can feel it from her presence. Why don't we all go visit her after today's practice and we all see for ourselves to see if it's true?" L.Joe pointed out. The members nodded in agreement to come visit you after work.

In the evening of 7pm........

L.Joe told the members to come in quietly so as you don't notice they are in your house. They tiptoed to your door and secretly listened to see what you're doing. They have caught you talking to "Chunji".

"....He won't believe me, oppa. Eottokke?" you said. "Well, maybe he's just not ready to accept this yet. Maybe just give him more time, _____-ah. You can't expect him to accept right away, right?" he said.

While you were talking to Chunji, the members outside were worried and concerned. Of course they can't hear anyone else's voice's except for your's. "Poor ______ noona...." Changjo let out quietly. The members kept leaning in more to listen more closely, but as the weight of all members were pressing against the door, eventually made CAP turn the knob of the door and everyone tumbled in.

"Kyaaaaah!" you let out. Everyone hit your bedside and CAP's hand brushed against your's. Everyone then felt a shock go through their bodies. "______-ah! Are you okay? What was that?" Chunji asked.  Soon, everyone just stared at you wide-eyed. They couldn't believe what they just heard. "_____!! Answer me!" You snapped back to reality. "H-huh? O-oh. It's..nothing. I-I just dropped something. Nothing serious. Uhm..oppa, I gotta go to practice now. I'll talk to you later. Okay?" you lied. Without Chunji knowing anything suspicious he agreed and let you go. Now all that's left is you and the Teen Top members in your room staring at you.

"_______-ah, what was that?" your brother asked you, scared. "Do you believe me now, oppa?" you answered.

Hi subbers!!!!!!!!! YES I'M BACK!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! I deeply apologize! It has been so long hasn't it? OH MY GOD! I missed you guys! I hope I didn't lose any of you!!!!!!! Please continue reading on! It's shocking, isnt it? Great comeback chapter after so long, right? :D More coming along the way! Stay tuned!!!