Just an Illusion or not?

She's Your Sister?!

All the fans showed concern when you collapsed on stage. What happened? Did you really see Chunji? So many questions, so little time. Right now, that’s not important. You need to get to a hospital as soon as possible.

“Aigoo, why did ____ faint?” CAP asked.  “Noona! Noona! Is she ok?” Niel asked. “She was fine before. What to do?” Changjo panicked. While everyone was worrying, your brother just stood in the corner from your ward quietly. He is worried as well. He’s thinking the worst that could happen to you. CAP and L.Joe explained that they knew that something was not right about you earlier, but they never thought it would result to you being in the hospital.

“Look, we thought she was not feeling well because she was nervous to go back on stage after a long time or maybe she’s got a bit of a cold, but we didn’t know it was going to be severe.” L.Joe said, frustrated.

As they kept arguing the doctor finally came out of your room. “Excuse me, who are ____’s family members?” the doctor asked. “I’m her brother, Lee Byunghun.” “And we’re ____’s close friends.” “How’s my sister doctor?”  “_____   has a fever a little bit over 40 degrees and she’s been breaking out cold sweat for the last hour since you admitted her in. We put her on an IV drip to increase her vitamin intake to put some colour back on her face. She was a bit pale. She’s okay now. You may go see her now.” “Oh...thank you doctor.” CAP said. Just when all of the members went inside to see you, the doctor stopped L.Joe before he went in. “Ah, Byunghun-ssi, your sister is pretty anxious at times and she can get quite agitated. Do you know why she’s like this? Is there anything or anyone that triggers her to this extent?” the doctor asked.

He gave it some thought. “Could it be because of Chunji? She must have saw his spirit within the audience. That’s got to be it!” he didn’t say what was on his mind. He white-lied to the doctor. “I’m not quite sure what triggered her...” he let his sentence trail off. The other members heard the conversation from inside the room. No one dared to in because they know L.Joe wouldn’t want to be questioned right now. “Okay. Well, if you happen to know, please contact me immediately.” the doctor left L.Joe his business card. As he walked in your room, you woke up.

“O-oppa? Guys?” You said, weakly. “_____! Are you okay? What happened? We were all worried about you.” CAP asked. “Oh, ne. I’m okay now. I didn’t know why I passed out. And right on stage in front of the fans. That was so embarrassing.” You said. “Noona...are you sure you’re okay? What’s going on in your mind?” “I’m fine, really. I-“

“_____. You’re lying. I know you’re always bad at lying. It was because of Chunji, wasn’t it? You saw him, or rather, his spirit, appear within the audience, am I right?” L.Joe explained. You were speechless. “H-how..?” “Not only did l lie to the doctor if I knew the real cause of you passing out, but he also said that you would be anxious at times and get agitated. He said that you also break out cold sweat a lot. Why is this? Is there something you’re not telling me?”  “Yeah noona. Please let us into your heart. Tell us what’s going on in your mind. We want to help you.” Ricky said. 

You were nervous. You thought “if I told them thoroughly in detail, would they still think I’m paranoid? Should I tell them?” You kept doubting. L.Joe interrupted your thoughts. “I know what you’re thinking. I always can read your mind. You’re doubting whether or not to tell us. Whether or not you do tell us, the answer is no. We won’t think you are paranoid. It’s because we all experienced a miraculous phenomenon that none of us can explain to anyone because it was only special to all seven of us. You looked around the room and saw genuine smiles coming from all six boys.  You took a deep breath and told them what- rather who, you saw in the audience that day.

Everyone was flabbergasted. “Chunji, you can see him now? Could it be?” L.Joe said. “I don’t know, but ever since I can hear and talk to him, I see his spirit appear wherever I go. I was surprised and shocked just as you guys are now, but I have feeling that Chunji’s trying to send me a message. Maybe, just maybe he isn’t dead.” You said.

“_____-ah….” The whole room went silent once again.

A/N: Hello!!!!!!!!!!!! Are my subbers still active!? I finally updated after...how many years? I'm sorry! University lifeu!! T_______T Mianhae!~ Another cliffhanger! Oh dear...