The stupid monkey and the pikachu.

You guys are my Guardian Angels?

(The story's ending son ;____; And some of you want a sequel, but I don't know. I'm thinking about writing another fic, THEN writing a sequel. I don't know yet, so you'll see^^)

 

-----------------------------------------

 

You were woken up from your slumber by someone pressing something cold onto your forehead. The coldness made you gasp and you sat up straight.

On your bedside, someone chuckled. You quickly turned your head and pointed an accusing finger at him. "You! What are you doing here!? Shouldn't you be out there, saving the world or whatever?" 

"After trying to come up with a way to come back to you, this is how you welcome me? Wow, thank you." Eunhyuk dryly retorted. He leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms over his chest. 

You softened. *It must've taken them really much-WAIT!* You shook your head, then asked, "How did you get here?" 

"Does it really matter? I'm here aren't I?" he raised a brow. *He's right. I should be happy that he's here..WAIT.* The memory from the night they left and Eunhyuk had confessed to you popped into your mind. *Shoot...What if he've changed his mind and isn't in love with me anymore?* You felt a tad bid disappointed and sad. 

A slight blush came upon your face and Eunhyuk noticed. He grinned, knowing what you were thinking of. *She's thinking of my confession.* "What are you thinking about?" he teased.

"N-N-nothing!" You nervously replied and directed your gaze to your hands in your lap. "By the way, why did you come back?" you looked at him. 

Now it was Eunhyuk turn to blush. He and Kangin had tried to fix the portal so that they could go back to earth sooner. They had succeded, but it could only send one person, and it was only a one way trip. Meaning that he couldn't go back in six months.

Super Junior had defeated the Inspirits without much of a fight. The Inspirits were weak and Super Junior practically just threw them into the dugeons. 

But why only Eunhyuk had gone back, he wasn't so sure if he wanted to tell you. As you, he was quite shy about the confession. He had told his comrades about how he felt and, most of them, had accepted it. Yesung had thrown a fit and Hangeng was more quiet than usual, but they eventually accepted how he felt towards you and let him go.

When they also heard your prayer another night, Eunhyuk knew he had to go back. The sadness in your words had left him heartbroken and he felt more than guilty that he had left you.

Eunhyuk looked up at you with sincerity in his eyes. "Angel..That night, when we.." he paused. He didn't want to think about that horrible night when they had been forced to leave you. "Left you, the things I said.." He looked directly into your eyes and you thought your heart was going to stop beating.

"I still feel the same." At those words, tears started to form in your eyes. You shut them and slapped your face lightly, *Don't you dare cry! Think of dead puppies.* But the tears started to roll down your cheeks in response. *DEAD PUPPIES WOMAN, DEAD PUPPIES!* 

Eunhyuk bent forward and wiped the tears away with his thumb, "Why are you crying, Angel? I'm sorry if I hurt  you back then." he softly apologized.

You opened your eyes and slowly shook your head, "You didn't do anything...It was me." you cried. "Angel.." he softly said. "I'm sorry that I acted so immature and pushed you away, I'm sorry for not beind able to accept you heart back then, I'm sorry for not recognizing them.." you sobbed and buried your face in your hands. 

You never liked to cry, it made you feel vulnerable and weak. 

"Wait, are you rejecting me?" Eunhyuk slightly joked. He placed his both hands on each side of your face and made you look up at him. Your eyes slightly widened, "A-Aniyo." you stuttered. Then you gasped as you realised what you've just said and clasped your palm over your mouth. 

Eunhyuk grinned, "So what you're saying is, that you're willing to accept my heart and feelings?" A glint of hope lit up inside of him. 

Slowly, you nodded. And as you did, you felt butterflies in your stomach. Eunhyuk smiled widely and slowly, but safely pulled your face closer to his. 

You blinked, *Is this actually happening...?* Eunhyuk closed his eyes and you could feel his hot breath against your lips. The feeling sent shivers down your spine, in a good way. *My first kiss.* Was the last thing you thought before you also closed your eyes.

Eunhyuk gently pressed his lips against yours. His lips felt like cotton on your lips and you almost eagerly kissed him back. The butterflies in your stomach started to fly around and you felt giddy.

Eunhyuk smirked into the kiss and added more pressure onto his lips. So did you, in response. You then pulled away, trying to catch your breath.

Eunhyuk smiled warmly at you. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." he smirked. You blushed and met eyes with him. "Stupid monkey." You mumbled and threw your arms around his neck and pulled him into a hug. 

Tears started to well out of your eyes once again. "You stupid, stupid monkey.." you sobbed. Eunhyuk laughed and wrapped his long arms around your waist. "Yeah, I'm a stupid monkey for falling for a pikachu." he your hair and buried his face in your neck.

At that moment, everything seemed perfect. Just the two of you, together. Nothing else that mattered.

----------

I BET YOU'RE ALL HAPPY NOW!??!?! 

A few chapters more ~ 

Btw, if did you get the whole 'pikachu'? reference? Because Hyuna can imitate Pikachu really well and, you knoooooooooow ;D 

Subscribers and comments are loved!