misunderstandings

I love you like a brother, you know that?

 

Kyungsoo POV.
 
 
 
 
We stand there in front of the Dorm entrance, looked into each others eyes.
 
"Like... what?" I asked. Of course I knew what he meant. But still.
 
"Being all cuddly.. and close.... hugging... laughing together.." He took in a deep breath before he continued. "it's annoying!"
 
I gulped in nervously as he suddenly raised his voice and let my eyes tear away from his intense gaze. My heart pounded like crazy within my chest. I liked this feeling. My beloved hyung - he was jealous!
 
Before I could say something he continued. I kept looking at him with expecting eyes.
 
"I... I thought you'd be my bestfriends thats all!" 
He had a cute shade of pink on his cheeks and bit his lip. We are all doing that pretty often - huh?. 
 
"Yes we are. But you are the one who avoided me. Who left that night! Who .. who is so cold to me and now act like all of that never happened.." I shoot him a glare yet my eyes were full of sadness.
 
His eyes widened before he lowered his gaze to the ground.  
 
"I know that I ..I guess I hurt you a-alot.... But lets not talk about that now.. What I mean is.. Kai.. What's so nice about him, huh?" He again stared right into my eyes.
 
And again I felt a funny tingling in my stomach, a satisfied feeling. I enjoyed this a lot - one jealous Kim Joonmyeon. I didn't know what to say so I just kept looking at him in silence. 
 
"Okay, lemme say it like this." He muttered quietly before he continued. "Be close to everyone, fall in love or whatever. But not with Kai. Just leave him." 
 
The happy feeling in my stomach left within a second and I lowered my gaze almost immediately. 
 
"Hah.." I bend over and placed my hands on my thighs, laughing bitterly.
 
"W-wh... What's so funny?" he asked all confused. 
 
Yet again I kept silence, feeling my eyes tearing up completely. Of course he wouldn't be jealous because of us. He is jealous because of me. He's probably in love with Kai. And I never noticed anything. I'm such a bad friend. I'm so miserable.
 
"Kyungsoo?!" He shouted and shook my shoulders as the tears flowed down. He made me stand straight again and I smiled bitterly at him. His faced turned immediately, he looked pained
 
His phone rang suddenly and he looked apologizing at me. 
 
"D-don't cry.. and wait here.." he said as he left me alone once again, walking back into his room.
 
I sunk down on the ground, crying quietly as I buried my face in my palms. Yet again, it was Kai who comforted me. But he'd never ask why I'd cry.
 
 
___________________
 
No ones POV.  
 
 
 
Suho's heart ached at the sight of Kyungsoo but he tried to shake the image off, as he entered his room. He made sure Sehun was gone before he quickly picked up his phone.
 
"Joonmyeon-ah! It's me - Luhan. I just wanted to ask if you already t-"
 
"Wahh pabo!! It's your fault!" The leader grumbled loudly and bit his lip afterwards. "I made Kyungsoo cry" He said quietly.
 
"M-mwo?!" Luhan shouted. "I-I... How?? What did you say to him?" 
 
"I don't know... I just told him, that I don't like to see him being all cuddly with Kai.. and that he should leave Kai and be close with everyone but not him." Suho didn't know what he'd done wrong.
 
"Where is he now?" 
 
"Hallway"
 
"Alone??"
 
"I don't know.." he felt guilty. Pretty much. "B-but why would someone cry about somethng like that?"
 
"He probably likes you.. I mean in that way. Ahh besides... The 12 of us is going to have a shooting together today.. I'll talk to him. I have to hang up, byee ~" With this, the babyfaced chinese hanged up.
 
Left was a wide open eyed Suho. 
 
"He probably likes you.. I mean in that way" Right... He confessed to me last time.. How could I forget that?!!
 
He immediately ran out of the room and looked for his bestfriend. He was no longer where Suho left him alone. So the elder kept looking for him. The others had woken up and had their breakfast in the kitchen, well everyone except for Kyungsoo and Kai. Suho bit his lip. 
 
He stepped into the living room breathlessly and saw the two missing members laughing. Wasn't Kyungsoo crying before? Suho just stand there, watching them in silence. He felt his heart clenching as Kyungsoo's happy face faded as soon as their eyes met. Now Kai turned his head towards Suho, who was still standing in the doorframe, as well.
 
The main vocal pushed Kai away and scoot away before smiling faintly at the Leader. Suho just stared at him with sad eyes and shook his head slowly. 
 
"N...no.." Suho let out quietly.
 
Kai blinked confused as his hyung pushed him away and just watched the whole situation. What's going on?
 
Kyungsoo just got up, walking past Suho too leave the living room. Suho wants to hug him.. to comfort him.. to laugh with him .. so badly. But he couldn't. He couldn't bring himself to move. The main vocal was gone without a word, leaving one confused Kai and guilty Suho alone.
 
 

 

 

Sooorrry for late update :S 

already confusing right? ._________.