I was lying

I love you like a brother, you know that?

 

The younger boy was carried all the way home and Suho laid him carefully down on the bed. He couldn’t take off his gaze from the small boy… his sleeping face…..so innocent…. His soft lips… so kissable…. His big eyes.. yet so small… his quiet breathing… all about him – so lovely.

He didn’t know why, but he took Kyungsoo’s hand and held it tightly, smiling at the guy beneath him. He felt himself getting a weird feeling in his stomach and made a face.

“Best Friend…. “ he told himself and got up.

With a last small glance on the sleeping figure he left the room.  All seen was a depressiv (looked pretty depressiv… was he?) Leader alone in the dark living room.  He sat down on the little couch and turned his gaze up to  the ceilling.

“Kyungsoo…..“ he said his name with a long sigh. Wondering why he did so and shook his head.

-----

“Calm down… damit calm down ing heart!! “ Kyungsoo shouted in his mind but just let out a quiet squeak. 

He didn’t sleep at all. He was awake – the whole time. Suho’s words. He should be happy, right? To  be his bestfriend, which he loves so much. Which Suho loves, like a brother. Shouldn’t he?

He couldn’t.

He couldn’t be happy about it.

Because he loves him. Not like a brother does. He loves him in that way. And he couldn’t tell him.

“I shouldn’t love him… “ Kyungsoo always told himself. It didn’t help at all.

He closed his now wet eyes and slowly drifted off into sleep at the thought of he face he loves so much, after crying the whole night. “Joonmyun-ah….. I love you so much.. “

 

-a few days later-

 

“Oppa, want to come over?” asked a skimpily dressed girl.

 

She batted her eyelashes flirtatiously and touched the lips of a man that was standing in front of her with the tip of her fingers. Her lipstick was smeared in all direction and her strong brand name perfume practically leaked through her pores. 

 

The man chuckled.

 

“What benefits do I get from doing so?”

 

“Ah, oppa!” she giggled and pulled him close into a lip lock.

 

Breathlessly, she purred, “A very good time.” She pulled him out of the nightclub’s alley towards her car parked out in the streets.

 

They had to push through a crowd that was standing in front of the entrance to one of Korea’s hottest clubs, Club 59. A myriad of nameless trash littered the dirty streets. Another lesser crowd gathered around a fight, judging by the endless chanting of ’Fight! Fight!’  She pulled out a set of car keys and twirled it around her fingers. 

 

“Let me drive.” the man said chivalrously, even adding a small bow after his offer. She giggled and stopped twirling the keys.

 

“Oh, I like a man that leads.” she said with a seductive overtone, and tossed the car keys over to him. He caught it single-handed and made his way over to the side. 

 

“Hyuuung!” someone shouted from afar. The man turned to see who it was.

 

“Kyungsoo, what are you doing here?” Suho asked, confused at his friend’s appearance at a place like this.

 

“I followed you inside but then you disappeared.” Kyungsoo glanced at the scantily dressed woman that had an impatient look on her heavily made up face. He turned back to his friend and said urgently,

 

“Manager wants to see you right now.”

 

“What are you, a messenger or something?” the girl asked with her arms crossed in an irritated manner. But when she took a good look at his face, she immediately uncrossed her arms and put on a foxy grin. 

 

“Hey, cutie. There’s room in the back for a .” she her lips which made both men shiver simultaneously. 

 

“Shut up.” Suho growled at her and dropped the keys out of his hands before making his way to his friend. They fell onto the hood of the car with a sharp tap. 

 

“Why?” she pouted and hurried after him, ignoring the exposed car keys to a million dollar vehicle.

 

“What happened to our plans?”

 

“What plans?” With his hands tucked into his slacks, he followed closely being Kyungsoo, ignoring the continuous shouting from behind them. They strolled down an empty street, passing by a row of vibrant yellow orbs of light emitted from tall streetlights. Neither of them had said anything for a good six minutes until Suho cut the silence.  

 

“So, what does the manager need from me?”  Kyungsoo did not answer, and only kept on looking down at the ground. He slowed down his pace to match evenly with Suho’s leisurely footsteps. 

 

Accepting that he wasn’t going to answer anytime soon, he pulled out his phone to speed dial the manager himself. 

 

“Are you calling manager hyung?” Kyungsoo asked, finally looking up from the floor.

 

“Yeah.” he answered and put the phone to his ear. Kyungsoo snatched the phone away and cancelled the call.

 

“What are you…”

 

“I was lying.” Kyungsoo admitted shyly. 

 

“Why?” Suho stopped walking and turned to Kyungsoo. 

 

“Because,” he looked into his eyes and stated frankly,

 

“I don’t like it when you do that.”

 

“Do what?”

 

“You always…do this to me…” His eyes trailed off to the side, avoiding Suho’s piercing gaze.

 

Suho grabbed the younger man’s shoulders and shook them.

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

“Why were you with that girl?”

 

“I can’t?”

 

“No.” They paused and stared at each other for a moment. 

 

“…And why not?” 

 

Kyungsoo looked away.

 

“Because you aren’t allowed to. It’s the rules.”

 

“To hell with the damn rules!” Suho snapped, then realizing that they were still in public and lowered his voice.

 

“You dragged me away for something like that?!” Kyungsoo kept looking at the ground with a pained expression.

 

Suho saw this and softened his tone, but it didn’t keep the impatience from leaking out from his words.

 

“Dammit, Kyungsoo. Just tell me the truth.” 

 

“You’re mine. Not hers.” Kyungsoo scoffed.

 

“So I’m a belonging now?”

 

“I-I don’t know.” Kyungsoo said, taken aback by what he said himself and avoiding eye contact. 

 

“Quit looking away from me.” Suho said through clenched teeth. 

 

“They are waiting for us to get home; the others…” Kyungsoo changed the topic with a blink at his Hyung.

 

“Let’s not make them wait.”

 

Suho unwillingly held back his questions and nodded.    

 

“Who’s waiting for us? Ghosts?” Suho asked sarcastically the moment they stepped into the empty dorm.

 

Apparently, Kyungsoo had forgotten that the other members were currently some midnight horror special with the cast of ‘Heroes’.

 

“Oh.” he simply said, and made his way through the dark hallways. Before he could make his way to his room, a hand grasped onto him from behind.

 

“Suho…what-” Kyungsoo asked, eyes wide (not like usually… ) at the sudden advance.  The words that he longed to hear were accompanied by a hug from behind.

 

 “Stay with me.”

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

Q_Q ....... the feeling..... just left me DDD; ........ I'm not satisfied with this chap. T^T ...... any suggestions?? ... 

by the way.... Kyungmyeon is reaaal!! *q* ♥ it grown to be one of my fav otps  ♥