jealousy?

I love you like a brother, you know that?

 

"Let him sleep..." Kyungsoo turned in surprise and saw Suho laying in his bed.
 
They didn't talk since ...that.. day. They didn't even look at each other. Since they trained for their comeback, they didn't appear on shows etc. So it was pretty easy to avoid each other. It broke Kyungsoo's, already aching, heart.
 
The main-vocal gulped down soundly. 
 
"Y-you're awake? .." 
 
The leader mumbled something which made Kyungsoo take a closer look. He blinked again in surprise as he saw Suho holding his phone against his ear.
 
"Just don't wake him. He couldn't sleep the whole night..." the angelic voice which Kyungsoo missed so much, sounded so cold now. It brought Kyungsoo heart to ache within his chest even more.
 
He didn't have to hide his pain, since Suho didn't even look at him for one second. He was too busy staring at a picture he was holding. 
 
Who is he talking to? Who is on the phone?! Kyungsoo just stand there, looking at Suho. But Suho didn't look back. 
 
He would never look at me. He thought and smiled bitterly. 
 
"Hyung.... I-I made breakfast.." Kyungsoo mumbled sadly and dragged himself out of the room. 
 
Kyungsoo sat in the kitchen, all alone and started to eat slowly. The food he made proudly was only eating by himself. Who was Suho talking to? And who is that person on the picture? He ruffled his hair in frustation as suddenly someone came into the kitchen.
 
"Oh.. where have you been?" Kyungsoo blinked at Kai. He seemes pissed... no.. sad? "Whats wrong?"
 
Kai just sat down next to Kyungsoo and sighed. "Hyung.. I hate this company...". He murmured and leant his head against the main vocals shoulder. 
 
"Are they making you work too much again?" Kai's nodding just make Kyungsoo take him in his embrace. 
 
"I see.." he said simply, biting down onto his lip. "But you can't give up now.. Got it? .. You went to far to give up now..." he leaned back and gave Kai a warm yet strong smile. "You can manage this somehow.. Like always, right?"
 
"Nae" Kai's arms s around Kyungsoo waist which made Kyungsoo get closer to Kai. 
 
"You're the best hyung..." he smiled as they suddenly heard some footsteps. 
 
Kyungsoo looked at Kai from the corner of his eyes and could see how his smile faded as Suho walked into the kitchen. But Suho just stared at them. No...more at the position they were in. He frowned at Kyungsoo. Was he mad? Why would he? 
 
Kai pulled Kyungsoo closer and held him tightly. 
 
"Morning hyung" Kai said coldly. 
 
The leader parted his lips hesitantly and mumbled them a good morning before turning around, tipping something in his phone. 
 
"Ah let's eat!" the tone of Kai voice changed suddenly and sounded spurious happy. What was wrong with him? Kyungsoo was worried about his favorite dongsaeng. 
 
"Nae" Kyungsoo smiled but started to laugh quietly. "But you have to let go first." 
 
Suho turned around to them and bit down on his lower lip. The sight of them laughing and smiling at each other. It made him mad. They always had been like this. He hated it from the first second. 
 
Kyungsoo shivered as he felt a glare on him and blinked up to Suho innocently. Did he see right? Was Suho actually.. jealous? 
 
"Kyungsoo-ah.... can we talk for a second?" the main vocals eyes widened and he nodded slowly. 
 
"s-sure" He gave Kai an apologizing glance before following Suho out of the kitchen. 
 
Kyungsoo's heart pounded like crazy within his chest.
 
He is jealous! Kyungsoo smiled at this thought. 
 
"Kyungsoo..... please stop being like this with Kai"