can't get your feelings right

I love you like a brother, you know that?

 

His racing heartbeat pounded from within his chest, pressing tightly onto Kyungsoo’s back. 

 

“Stay with me.” Suho had breathed out, his soothing whispers made Kyungsoo shiver. 

 

Kyungsoo turned around to face him. “W-what is i-it?” he stuttered.

 

“Stay…so that we can talk.” 

 

“W-what do you want to talk about?”

 

“We both know that it isn’t some stupid excuse like ‘rules’…. just tell me the truth.” He stated bluntly. 

 

Kyungsoo couldn’t capture his facial expression, whether he was mad or upset or simply curious.  

 

“I don’t like knowing that you go around with girls like that.”

 

“We’re not even going out…”

 

“Even better.” Kyungsoo raised a brow, though it can’t be seen anyways. Suho sighed.

 

“Look, shouldn’t you be happy that your best friend is getting laid?” 

 

An impulsive surge of anger made Kyungsoo lash out. “I’m sorry I can’t be truly happy for you because I’m not.”

 

“Can’t you just turn a blind eye?”

 

“My eyes can not betray my memory.” 

 

“Forget it all.”

 

“I can’t erase.”

 

“Sometimes a mask is the best fit form of coping.”

 

“Deception is futile.” he replied with bitterness. 

 

Suho ran his fingers through his hair and sighed. He blinked a few times before realizing that one can not win against stubbornness. 

 

“I don’t want to see the person I love with someone else.” Kyungsoo continued, “Especially if it’s just a fling.”

 

Suho paused and turned to look at his face, but found nothing. It was no different from talking online than to the face to face conversation they were having in the nearly complete darkness.

 

He paused before asking, unsurely, “You knew that girl from before?”

 

“No.” 

 

“Then you mean…”

 

“I mean you, stupid! Isn’t it obvious?” Kyungsoo blurted fervently, hands clenched by his sides. “I mean, all this time-”

 

Before another word could be uttered out of his mouth, he was pinned to the wall with force.

 

“What…” Kyungsoo asked, surprised and gaping at the dark figure that was holding him against the wall. Suho interrupted by crushing their lips together.

 

Suho wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo’s waist and pulled him close. They blindly staggered about in the room until Kyungsoo tripped over something and fell on his back. Luckily, they landed on the couch with a soft thud.  Suho’s hands d around the main vocal’s chest, his own weight pushing him deeper into the cushioning of the couch. He loosened his tie and proceeded to stick his tongue past Kyungsoo’s thick lips. They kissed passionate until Suho’s hand reached under his shirt and crept higher up…

 

Kyungsoo gasped and his hand instinctively grabbed onto his wrist, making him stop with any further movements. “You can’t!” 

 

Suho pulled back and sighed. His disappointed eyes couldn’t be seen, but it could not be held back from his tone. 

 

“See? You can’t even get your own feelings straight.”

 

Then without a word, he got up and left the house, slamming the door behind him. 

 

______________________

 

määääääääääääääh