CHAPTER 8

YG University

 

Dara was running as fast as she can..

But she doesn’t know where she will go.

Little by little her clothes are tearing off.

She can see eyes and hear laughs around her.

Laughs by girls.

 

Someone grabbed her shirt, tear off.

Until all hands are now on her body..

She couldn’t move or fight back.

Until..

 

“kyahhhh!!! She screams.. She was now .

 

People who’s faces she couldn’t determine are now laughing at her.

 

She hugged herself and cries.

 

 

“KYAAaaaaaaaH!!” she was panting. It was all just a dream.

OH heavens! Thank you!

At the YG’s Gymnasium….

 

"EEEYAAA! Did you see that? Jiyong looked my way!"

"Taeyang!"

"Oh, Dara I just remembered something!" Chaerin said.

"Would you look at how Jiyong dribbles the ball with one hand and barks orders at the same time?Cute!"

"Taeyang!!! He’s so y!”

"Yes, Chaerin?" Dara replied.

"OH MY GOD, JIYONG JUST WAVED!"

"TAEYANG!"

“I think I left something! I left the gun!"

“WHAT GUN??” Dara replied.

“THE gun the I’ll shoot to these girls screaming like crazy around us.” Chaerin shouted.

“Jiyong!"

Dara sighed and clapped a hand to her forehead.

Ever since there group composing of Jiyong, Chaerin, Minzy, Bom , Taeyang and her had their dance practice for an upcoming presentation in their class, the gym was packed to the brim with hormonal fan-girls raving about these two famous boys.

Jiyong’s reliable old fan-club had swelled to about thrice its size, still including the original cheerleading leaders who insisted on their 'pride of place' just above the benches. Not to mention the smaller, but no less aggressive, cheering squads centered on Teayang.

"JIYONG BABY!”

"Shut it already, would you?" Bom bellowed at them from her place in the middle of the court.

“We should talk to our professor to change our practice place. Maybe this time he would understand. Or else we will not complete our dance routines and worst fail in our practical exams” Chaerin shouted.

“Jiyong, Did you already talked to the administration about it?” Bom asked.

“Yes noona, but according to them we have to follow what our professor said. It’s all about fairness.”

Yeah, he’s right. All of the groups are having their practice in the gym. But unfortunately, because of these two boys we got some problems in hand.

“Yah, Jiyong! Tell those ditzes to shut up so that we can concentrate!" Bom shouted at Jiyong who was busy talking to Taeyang and Minzy for their concepts and new dance moves for their presentation.

"Ahem…Girls please stop screaming." Taeyang said to the girls.

While Jiyong didn’t mind them. He just continue talking to Minzy.

"KYAAH! YOUNGBAE TALKED TO US!"

Youngbae just shrugged his shoulders and pouted at Dara. “See, its no work.”

"Excuse me – "

"Girls, would you mind – "

An exasperated Dara yelled out to the two guys. "Youngbae, Stop encouraging them!"

"But I didn’t do anything Dara." Taeyang was laughing.

SHeezz, why you are two so handsome and famous! It’s all your fault!! Dara thought.

The door slammed open, breaking through his passage of thoughts. All eyes turned to where the noise was coming from.

 

Minzy’s hands clasped themselves over .

Dara's eyes widened.

Bom’s jaw dropped.

Jiyong blinked. Twice.

For standing at the door was a pack of girls. Average-looking girls in average-looking uniforms all with the same vapid expression painted on their average-looking faces.

Appearances aside, it were the banners they were holding that really took the cake. If anything, it took the whole bakery. A series of lurid red letters spread out over a shockingly neon yellow background to spell out:

'The Official GDRAGON FANS.’ ‘The OFFICIAL SUN (TAEYANG) FANS’

"CHARGE!"

 

“TAEYANG!! JIYONG!! RUN!!!!” Bom grabbed the two and helped them escaped the area as possible.

 

Out of nowhere, the girls from the benches joined in. But it turned out that the two groups fight because Jiyong and Taeyang are nowhere to be seen.

“This is all your fault!!”

“IT’s not!!”

A battle between fans vs. fans. -.- Give me a break!! Dara thought as she was observing the horror scene infront of her.

Scary things to be subjected to, these catfights. All hair-pulling and nail clawing, they were. Ugh.

Dara couldn’t control her anger anymore.

"GET. THE. HELL. OUT. OF. HERE!" Dara shouted at them. The loudest as she could.

The girls stopped and stared at her intensely and murderously.

“Uh oh! Dara run!!” Chaerin shouted at Dara. Both the girls frantically run and stayed away from the gym. Away from the crazy fangirls.

 

 


Wednesday were Dara's favorites. Double period of math.

 

 

An hour and a half later, her mind filled with the pleasant buzz of quadratic equations and aerobic drills, she was grinning beneath the warmth of the shower in the girl's P.E locker-room and the events from the past few days  had all melted away with the dirt off her back.

 

It's been two days after the havoc happened in the gym.

 

After much persuasion, they'd gotten their professor give them two options: to practice anywhere exclusive or any where private as long as crazy fan girls will not disturb them and cause any more trouble.

Or close off the gym during practice, hence effectively barring rabid fan-girls of all sorts.

 

They chose the second. For the fairness of all the other groups who were also affected during the practice time.

 

Suffice to say, she'd quite enjoyed the looks on their faces when she slammed the door on them.

 

Come to think of it, According to Youngbae, they were really five members group of Bigbang then during there highschool days but because the busy schedule of college they often meet and be with together.

The two already cause chaos in the gym what more if the five joined in and bolted in..

URggh.. END OF THE WORLD!.

 

Stepping out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her bare skin.

She couldn’t get off her mind how Jiyong look at her during their class. Simple stares but meaningful. And she finds him handsome. Stop it Dara, she's just a friend. A very good friend she might add. 

Though still silly and playful. But he's more concerned and friendly since the time they got the chance to be close to each other. 

 

 

Irritated, she pushed the thought out of her mind, ignoring the heat flooding her cheeks.

 

She got the chance to freshen up a bit before heading to her next class.

The three girls left early and headed to their classes while Taeyang who insisted that he will wait but Dara turned down his offer. She don’t want to be the reason for Taeyang to be late or to be absent in his class.

The locker-room was empty at the moment. She must have been pretty lost in her thoughts to lose track of so much time. And losing things didn't sit well with Dara. She rushed to her bag and plunged her hand into its contents, eager to pull on her clothes, grab her things and get to…

Her fingers closed around air.

The bag lay open before her, no clothes to be seen instead notebooks and books left.

She scanned in once more and pulled out the note which had obviously been left there on purpose.

'Look out the window.'

After hopping onto one of the benches below the glass, Dara stood gaping in horror at the sight befalling her.

Outside in the courtyard, scattered on the bush next to the science labs were her clothes and her cellphone at the top of the them.

Cackling like witches around a cauldron, the girls grinned back. She recognized some of them from the few days disastrous practice.

 

'It's payback time.'

 


She'd spent almost an  hour  shivering underneath the window, despite the sunlight pouring in. Her skin was damp, the three girls were probably wondering what had become of her and she was clad in nothing but a towel.

 

A plan had already begun to write itself in her head. Naturally, there would be risks involved, most likely exposure. Still, since some classes were done, she’s pretty sure that there would be less people around.

Those that were here would have made their way to their respective classrooms or playing fields.

If she was stealthy enough, she could make it past them to the bush in the courtyard without being caught sight of at all.

She took a deep breath, steadied her grip on the locker-room door and then opened it as quietly as possible. The empty corridor loomed large and it took much of her tenacity to make step after step on the cold blank tiles on the floor.

Bit by bit, little by little, it got easier to make her way through, ignoring the bite of the air-conditioning on her bare arms and legs. A few more steps, a staircase, another hallway, three more steps outside and then…

"Damn Jaejoong , Okay, I give up. I will go to your party…"

An unfamiliar voice sent a chill down her spine, effectively rooting her to the spot.

"… Okay, I’ll bring Taehwan too, don’t worry. …"

She ducked into the first room on her right.

"… Okay bye, see you later. Make sure there will be lot of pretty girls tonight. Or else I’ll cut your throat in just once slice.…"

A few seconds later, Dara realized that she had just stepped into the refuge of the boys swimming team' locker-room. This definitely wasn't her day.

“Who is that TOP?”

"… It’s Jaejoong.. Well anyway, I’ll just get something from my locker. I’ll just follow ahead."

“Haha, Okay. See you later in the class TOP.”

“Yah, Bye Changmin.”

She dived head-first into one of the stalls before the man could enter the room. It appeared that they were the only two inside, judging from the lack of the usual mindless chatter. She listened carefully. There was the sound of a bag hitting the floor, a locker key being turned…

Dara sneezed.

The noises stopped.

His voice emerged, smooth, dark and husky. "You're certainly not one of the guys."

"Yah."

Her voice had come out smaller than she liked.

"How did you get in here?"

"I walked in."

"Heh," She could picture out the smirk on this ‘unknown’ guy.

 "Well then, why are you here? Are you playing hide and seek with your friends?” Then she heard a laugh.

"You can come out if you like. I'm fully clothed."

"I'm not."

She cringed inwardly and so did he, she assumed. The silence bespoke all that.

“The fan girls from the gym who cause trouble few days ago…”

“Have you heard of that news?” she continued.

“Do you mean the GDRAGON AND TAEYANG’s fanclubs?” he asked.

"Yes”

“Are you one of them?”

“ANI.”

“So you’re one of the group mates of Jiyong?”

“Yes.”

“They have your clothes? Am I right?”

“Yes.”

"Where are they?"

"I don't know! Maybe they've already run off to cheer on their – "

"No, not them, I meant your clothes. Do you know where they… you know."

"Outside. In the courtyard. The bushes near the labs."

"I'll go get them. Wait here."

She didn't need to be told twice. Breathing heavily, she allowed herself to lean back against the cool surface of the stall. The warmth in her cheeks was dying down in his absence.

As were the goosebumps on her shoulders. In a matter of minutes, her clothes were tossed over the narrow walls along with the rest of her stolen items. She immediately pulled them on in a hurry to make up for wasted time.

After adding the final touch to her outfit with, she scurried out from her hiding place, ready with a delighted 'thank you' speech.

He was gone.

She may not seen his face but his voice is one of a kind. She hopes she could have the chance to thank him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------

 

Yah!! Wathcha think?? I got the idea after reading a chapter of a story entitled "The Better Half of ersity". It's one of my fave.

 

Please drop by some comments and reactions and suggestion. Thanks! :)