need a ride?

YG University

 

DARA’s POV

 

 

T____T

 

I should have said yes to Bom and got ride along with her.

 

 

Tsss.. How stupid of you Dara. Dara thought. Mentally kicking herself.

 

She’s been calling the three girls, but Bom’s not answering it, Cl’s phone is busy and unfortunately, she don’t have a number of Minzy.

 

 

There she was, almost half an hour waiting for a bus to pass by.

 

 

But still.. hopeless..

 

 

(STOP BUS) staring at the sign a hundredth times..

 

 

Urrggh!! Why are there no buses passing by here? How will I go home?

 

 

Many private cars are passing by her one by one.. sports cars, luxury cars… clearly they are all owned by the students of the university.

 

But they don't give a damn care..

Please.. Bring me here a hero. All she need is to get home asap because It’s almost getting dark.

 

 

Her phone is ringing..

 

Aigoo.. they are now calling me.. they might be worried right now.

 

She answered her phone immediately..

 

 

“Noona, where are you right now? Are you on your way home?” Cheundong asked.

 

“Kiktongaa~, Yes, I’m on my way home..so don’t worry about me. And thanks for the call.” She said.

 

 

Lier Dara. Lier!!

 

She was planning to call Youngbae but she don't want to.

He might think that she's abusing his kindness.

 

Omo!! What am I going to do??

 

She was literally about to cry when she heard a thunder.

 

 

It is obviously going to rain.

 

 

Urrgghh!! It’s really not my day.

 

 

She hugged herself,, not just feeling cold but she’s also feeling hopeless.

 

 

 

JIYONG’s POV

 

 

Sheezz.. What an irritating woman! Kiko!

 

She always calls him like she’s my girlfriend? Tsk. I just only met her once in a date…a set-up date by his grandfather. Why should he always mess up my life? Including my private life? Yah I know that I’m going to be the only successor of all their properties and businesses. But will he give him a break? I’m still enjoying my life while I still can.

 

He drove of his car and getting ready to face that woman again. Kiko, he only knew her by name. She the daughter of one of the shareholders in their company as they say.

 

They only met once. He admits that she’s y, elegant, a chic, witty..but she’s boring. She’s seems so perfect.

 

His phone rang..

 

 

It was his grandfather.

 

 

“Hello.”

 

 

“Don’t make her wait Jiyong!” his grandfather scolder him.

 

 

“Wait? She told me she just came a few minutes ago.”

 

 

“Aigooo. That girl is really kind. How can you forget that you’re date with her is at 5 pm. And and it’s getting 6 pm now.. Be fast right now! Or else I’m going to get a heart attack.”

 

“Yah…yah. I’m on my way harabujee. Bye.” He replied before he drops the call.

 

Because he loves his grandfather so much.. that he’ll do anything he wishes him to do. Haaish. And that includes dating that Kiko.

 

 

He was driving but then he noticed someone on the road….

 

 

A smirk on his face drew as he realized who’s the person is.

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

 

Oh no.. I think I’m going to die here right now. TT__TT

 

 

Then a car stops in front of her.

 

She immediately stood up and went closer to the car.

 

Omg!! My savior! I’ll do anything what this person wishes .. I’ll serve and adore this person. Thanks a lot lord for giving this angel to me!! TT_TT

 

 

dara_1.jpg

The window near the driver’s seat then scrolled down... revealing the person who is driving.

 

 

“Need a ride?”

 

 

Ottokee!!!!  The man of my nightmares!

 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________