9 PM

YG University

 

Sandara or known as Dara; was hanging out in her favorite place in the house: the rooftop.

 

She was sat cross-legged, staring up at the dark depths of the sky where the stars sparkled like diamonds. She was fascinated by what she sees and had always loved looking up there.

Tomorrow was the first day of classes and she was trying to relax a bit feeling anticipation mingled with excitement and also fear and lots of doubts coming over her.

 

Sandara Park living together with her 2 siblings and her mom who is just a simple market vendor. She was the eldest in the family.

Their father left them when they’re still young, leaving them with neck debts and problems.

She was now 2 years older than those who will be become freshmen because she stopped after graduating high school for she have to work full time job as a waitress in a bar to save up money and pay for the debt that his father left them.

She and her family was so happy when they got the confirmation that she passed the scholarship examination and entrance test in YG University.

 

The University is an exclusive school for rich and famous people because of its very expensive tuition fee (most expensive school in South Korea) but it’s also known for its high standard education.

She was so thankful that she got this opportunity to fulfill her dream and work in the future in able for her to help her family.

She promised to herself that she will do everything for her family and will study hard.

Her bestfriend Park Bom, who has the age with her will also study in YG University as a freshmen but the case is different with her. It’s her choice.

For two years after their HS graduation, she chose to travel and travel around the world and did what she wanted with her money or maybe because she fulfilled her promise when Bom said that she will go to college when she will also study in college.

She sighs. Whatever the reason is. She was glad that she will not be lonely in the University because she knows that her bestfriend will be there also.

She was very thankful that she Park Bom is her bestfriend. She was there whenever she needed help. Bom insist her to borrow money from her but she declined. That was too much. It’s their family problem and not hers.

 

 

Dara stood up and went to her room.

It's already 9:30 in the evening and she had to wake up early tomorrow for class.

She prays for guidance in tomorrow’s start of classes in the University.

 

 

Then she dozes off into her dreamland.

 

 

 

 

****************

Meanwhile....

205863_10150245174386914_3358157_n.jpg

 

 

At half past nine, Kwon Jiyong was lying on his bed and was staring at the ceiling. It's weird that he can't sleep. Normally, when his body hit the bed, he’s already fast asleep.

 

After couple of minutes, he got up and called his troop. They will go partying in the near club to have some fun.

 

“You will have your first class tomorrow in YG University Don Jiyong.” His butler reminded him.

Then he thought.. he was not excited to have classes tomorrow.

“I’ll be back by midnight.” He just assures his butler for him to let him out as he walked out and drove his Ferrari.