Give Me The Reason

Truths and Lies

G I V E M E T H E R E A S O N

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT82Iy4jMKI


Kai ran out of his room when he heard the door slam shut. "Noona--" He paused when Jaehyung came to view. Kai slumped his shoulders and frowned. *What is he doing here?!*
"Hi, Kai! I'll be cooking dinner. Why don't you keep Jaehyung company while I cook?"
Kai glared at Jaehyung. "No," he said.
You sighed. "Please?" Kai shook his head. "Kris!" you shouted. Instantly, there was a knock on the door. You opened the door.

"What?" Kris asked.
"Can you keep Kai and Jaehyung company for a moment?" you asked.
Kris glanced at Jaehyung. "No," he said. You frowned. "I have things to do. And it includes Kai coming with me," Kris said and pulled Kai out the door.
"I'll eat with the hyung noona! Sleep tight! Stay safe!" Kai said as he was being dragged away.
Jaehyung watched as they left. "Some family they are," he said.


Delilo opened the book that Kris gave him. "There's plenty about them in the book," Kai said.
"But whatever they wrote about vampires is wrong," D.O. said, shaking his head in disapproval.
"Humans are always wrong," Chen said.
Delilo flipped through the pages. He stopped and looked up at the group. "Where is he now?" Everyone glanced at Kai. "Go and see what he is up to. If he's with her alone, he's up to no good," Delilo demanded. "And, does he love her?"
Kai hesitated. "It looks as if he is. He never lets her out of his sight. Is there a problem?"
Delilo looked at a certain page for a while. "It says, 'They do not love. Nor do they intend to love. All that are in love are considered the opposite and will be banished from their own world and to the other. Some pretend to love, to only get the one's soul.'"

Kris turned to Kai. "Can we tell her? It's best if we do--"
"No," Kris said. "She must not know. Family and friends or not, she cannot know. Even if she finds out, she'd freak out and will hide from us. But wait until the bastard tells her his secret first." He started to walk out of the abandoned house. Kai came following behind him. "Right now, we have to see what he's doing." He paused. "Do you think Jaehyung really loves your sister?"
Kai hesitated, but shrugged.


You and Jaehyung sat down in the living room after dinner. Kai came walking in with Kris. "Kai!" you said. They both turned and glanced at you and Jaehyung. "Kai, Kris, there's food left in the microwave," you told them. "You guys are probably hungry."
Kai and Kris exchanged glances. "I'm not hungry noona," Kai said and walked to his room, slamming the door shut. 
You frowned and walked towards his room, leaving Kris and Jaehyung alone. Jaehyung glanced at Kris, who glared at him.

"So... I'm guessing the twerp that she calls her brother is a vampire like you?" Jaehyung said as he cocked his head to the side. "If you two want to be good friends and family, might as well tell her that you're vampires," he said as he set his feet on the table in front of him.
Kris' eyes flickered to Jaehyung's feet on the table and pushed his feet off. "And if you want to be a good boyfriend to Seulmi, I suggest you tell her your secret. I'm sure yours isn't as bad as ours. And I'll make sure to tell her the secret until you do," Kris said, coldly.
"What secret?" Jaehyung asked innocently.

"You're a dark angel aren't you?" Kris said, glaring.
Jaehyung shrugged. "The only angel I am, is a sweet innocent angel."
Kris grabbed him by the collar. "Innocent my ."
Jaehyung scoffed. "If I was a dark angel, would I be in love? I thought dark angels are forbidden to love. Now go wander in the streets with your little friends and search for your preys."
Kris continued to glare at him. "Why are you after Seulmi? What do you want from her?"
"Simple. Her heart," he said. "Nothing more. I just want her." Kris let go of him.

You sighed as you walked out of Kai's room. "Well, for some reason, Kai seems mad. Did he get in a fight or something?" You sighed. "Kris, are you hungry?" you asked.
Kris glared at Jaehyung then glanced at you. "No thanks," he said and left.
You blinked. "Well what's wrong with them?"


Short update. >< WOO! FINISHED SCHOOL. FOR THE NEXT 3 MONTHS! <3 LOL Sorry, I'm obsessed with GIF wars. :3