The Supernatural

Truths and Lies

T H E S U P E R N A T U R A L

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWPPNgJxrOw


You yawned as you looked around the library. Quiet as usual, but no one was around. It was already evening, and rain was drizzling outside. Library didn't close until 7 PM. You glanced at the clock. *Only an hour left.* You sighed as you drummed your fingers on the desk, watching the clock hands move. You walked around the aisles of the library, looking at each and every one of the title on the book's spiral. You stopped when something caught your attention. "All About The Supernatural," you read the title. You slipped the book out of the shelf and walked back to the desk. *Nothing interesting to read. And since Kai asked about the supernatural, I'll see what I can find.* You turned to the first page about dark angels.

Dark angels are angels who have been banished from Heaven for disobeying God, you read. Dark angels know right from wrong, and so, chooses to do something bad. People say that when any human or animal is near a dark angel, the angel will influence them to do something bad than good. The Lucifer is most known. He is the first out of all angels to be banished from Heaven. When the Lucifer had left, he had bought along a third of God's angels and were immediately called as Dark Angels. (Information found on Spiritnow)
You skipped to the next few pages and saw the title, 'Vampires.'

The legend of vampires has been around ever since 125 AD during Greek mythology. Most vampires are known as immortal, blood- ghosts that seek around in the night time, looking for it's prey. Vampires live from their actual age once when they were a human and stay that same age forever. (Information found on Vampire Rave)

"What are you reading?"
You looked to your left and saw Jaehyung glancing over your shoulder. You jumped back in shock. He had a serious look on his face. "You scared me," you said in a tiny voice.
Jaehyung didn't say a thing, but his eyes continue to gaze along the words on your current page. He glanced at you. "Interested in the supernatural?"
You shook your head. "Kai asked if I was interested in the supernatural. And so far, I'm not amused," you said and closed the book.

Jaehyung chuckled. "Is there one thing you found interesting?" he asked. You shook your head. "Well then, would you be interested in me taking you home and staying over for a bit?" he asked and cocked his head to the side.
You thought about it. "Maybe," you said slowly.
He grinned. "Library closes in 30 minutes. Why not we leave now?"
You frowned. "But I have to wait until it's exactly time to close," you said and glanced at him.
Jaehyung frowned and looked at you. "Come on. I bet you're hungry right now. I am too. And I love the food that you cook," he said.
Instead of saying 'no' like you intended to, the words, "Yes," came out. And without thinking you set the book into a drawer and took out you purse and keys.

After locking the doors to the library, Jaehyung led you to his car and opened the door for you. You smiled and sat inside, as he closed the door and walked to the driver's side, also getting in. He started to drive. "So, do you believe in the supernatural?" you asked.
Jaehyung stayed silent for a while and shifted in his seat. "Some," he said.
"What is it?"
Silence. "I don't really want to talk about it," he said. You nodded.


He walked inside the library. The moonlight shined through the windows of the library. Stepping behind the librarian's desk, he started going through aisles. His leader came in. "Did you find it?" he asked. The boy shook his head. His head automatically turned towards the desk. "Search the desk," he ordered. The boy did as he was told and throw all of the the papers behind him. He looked through the drawers, throwing away anything that wasn't important.
He picked up a book that was left in the drawer when everything was thrown away. "Hyung," he said.
The leader came over and took the book from him. All About The Supernatural. He flipped to the Dark Angels section and scanned the section. He shut the book close and walked out of the library, "Clean up before dawn," he said and flew up into the dark sky.


Hmm... How's the update? Short? I know. -w- I don't think many people like this story as much as my other one... OH WELL. xD
Sorry couldn't update yesterday. I had an 8th grade graduation and didn't get back until 10 PM. D: A 4 hour graduation ceremony. -o-
Anywho. Tomorrow's my last day of school! WOO! PARTY HARD! /dances.