Chapter 2

Eye Contacts

 

It has been a few days since i learned Kris’s name. But I couldn’t see him much these days. I was feeling a little lonely. I wanted to look at his brown eyes as much as possible. But lately, i started watching not only his eyes, his movements too. When i saw his back, i could tell that he was Kris.

We didn’t have any class for a few hours, so we were sitting in the garden, watching other people who doesn’t have class just like us. Then i looked at the basketball court, looks like some people has gym class. I liked basketball so i continued watching them a little more but they were too far away, i couldn’t see them clearly. After that i watched some people playing tennis at tennis court. Tenis was also good, i liked it too.

“I’m bored, what should we do ?” i asked Luhan.

“Woahh i don’t know, i’m bored, too.”

“I know what we can do, let’s go watch the people playing basketball.” Xiumin said.

“Okay, but why? You seem excited.”

“Bong-cha’s class is at basketball court right now,” Xiumin said while blushing. Bong-cha was the girl’s name Xiumin liked. ”So i thought maybe we could watch her.”

I was watching Kris’s class playing basketball this whole time? Why didn’t Xiumin tell this before?! And how does he even know that they have gym class right now?

“Yeah, of course let’s go watch her.” I said with an annoyed smile. I was wasting my time here, sitting, doing nothing. If i knew they had gym class i would get closer to the court and watch Kris.

We walked to the court but didn’t get that close. Because even though Luhan said ‘Don’t misunderstand’ to that girl, if she sees us here, she might really misunderstand.

I could see Kris clearly now. Boys and girls were playing at the different courts. I didn’t pay attention to the girls so i don’t know about them but boys were playing really good. Seems like Kris is ace to them, it’s understandable since Kris is really tall. He was passing the ball to others and getting passed the ball all the time. After scoring a dunk he wipped the sweat on his face with his t-shirt. Oh god he wasn’t wearing anything under his t-shirt so i got to see his 6 pack abs.

While i was thinking about his perfect body it didn’t take much time for our eyes to meet. I felt like i haven’t seen him for so long. Okay i was seeing him but like i said, not that much. As always our eye contact didn’t last even a second but every eye contact of our felt like hours. Then Kris continued playing his game. One of his korean friends passed the ball to him, then he intended to dunk again but failed this time. It was actually pretty fun to watch him fail. That’s why i couldn’t help chuckle. After a few seconds our eyes met once again, he looked kinda embarrassed but then he bowed his head a little and smiled. That was the first time he smiled at me. Because i didn’t expect that, i blushed a little and looked at the ground, somewhere else from his eyes. When i looked at him again he was trying to get rid of the sweaty hair on his forehead. With one hand he got rid of the hair and pushed it back on his head. While i was watching him, Xiumin and Luhan were talking about Bong-cha. Seems like Luhan didn’t like that girl that much either, he wasn’t saying nice things about her but he wasn’t saying bad things either because he didn’t know the girl and also didn’t want to make Xiumin feel bad.

After the hours we spent without classes, we got hungry and had to go to the cafeteria to eat something. Though i would prefer to stay here and watch Kris more but i was really really hungry. After we filled our stomachs with delicious food, we decided to spend our time with dancing till our next class. 

 

 

 

 

---------

They're high school students btw. Sorry i forgot to mention it :(

And sorry this chapter is short, i will try to write longer next time.