Chapter 4

Eye Contacts

 

Kris’s POV

“Hey, Luhan.” I yelled at the boy walking in front of me. He turned around and said “Hey Kris, it’s been a long time. How are you doing?” with a smile on his face. He was friendly as usual.

“Fine, what about you ? And yeah, it has been a long time so i just wanted to greet you.”

“I’m fine, too. Thanks.”

“Okay good to hear that. I have class right now but let’s catch up sometime.”

“That sounds great,” Luhan nodded while saying it. “How about we eat lunch together ? I can introduce you to my friends and you can introduce me to yours too.”

“Okay then, i’ll see you there.” I said after choosing a place to meet.

Tao’s POV

When we were about to eat our lunches, Luhan suddenly cried “Woah, i totally forgot! I made a promise with my old friend to eat luch together. You guys are going to come too. We have to go to the spot we’re supposed to meet.”

“What, when did you make a promise like that ? And i don’t think we know them.” I said, i just wanted to eat my lunch before it gets cold. Xiumin looked like he was okay with this though.

“This morning and you can meet them there. Hurry, we have to go there before our next class starts!”

With our lunches we were going to the school’s garden from cafeteria. Looks like they made a promise to eat lunch under the tree. How cute, like high school girls. But i was so freaking hungry and all i could think about was eating my lunch.

I looked at the spot he was talking about, then i saw Kris with his friends, sitting there, talking.

“W-wait, we’re not going there, right ?” I looked at Luhan as i said that.

“Yes, we’re. Oh i told you about Kris, right ?” After i nodded, Luhan told the same stuff to Xiumin he told me about him before.

We got so close to them that they notice us. Kris’s eyes found mines. I started to panic.

“Oh my god, i have to pee!” i cried.

“Wait, what ? All of a sudden?” Luhan said but i gave my lunch to Xiumin and went to the restroom.

-------------

After taking my time at restroom, i was going back to there because i was starving to death. When i arrived there i just sit beside Luhan, didn’t even look at Kris and his friends. They must have introduce themselves so i also did that. I bowed and said “Hi, i’m Huang Zitao. You can just call me Tao.”

“Hi, Tao. I’m Kai,” I looked at the owner of the voice. “Looks like you’re making sure for everyone to know when you have to pee.” My face turned to tomato red. He smirked.  “By the way, i’m Korean.” Oh god he was beside Kris when i asked him if i was chinese!

 I gave a short side glance to Kris, he was chuckling. Our eyes met once again but i was pissed off so i broke the eye contact right away and turned to Kai with a smile. “I know.”

“Oh, you know huh? How unexpected,” Kris said that to me but he was looking at Kai. “I’m Kris, nice to meet you.” This time he was looking at me.

“I’m Lay. Nice to meet you.” Said a chinese friends of his i saw before.

“Why did you tell that you’re korean Kai ?” Luhan asked while taking a bite out of his meal.

“NO REASON!” i yelled at Luhan, he freaked out a little “O-okay… Relax.”

Kris and Kai were laughing out loud. I stared at them but they didn’t care. Lay and Xiumin were just eating their luch, quietly.

I had gotten bread for my lunch. Because i wanted to leave this place very right now, i started to eat it really fast. Luhan and Kris were talking at that moment but after swallowing my last bite, i got up and said “It was really nice to meet you!” I gave a stare to Kai and Kris. They were smirking at me. Don’t they know anything else beside smirking ? Geez, they were so alike. “But i’ll be leaving now, i have a thing to do.”

While i was about to leave someone grabbed my hand. It was Kai. “What is that thing you have to do?”

 I looked at his hand then looked at him. Kris slapped his hand “Leave him alone.” he said.

Kai chuckled. “Okay, okay… I just wanted to know what is it and since we just officially met i wanted to get to know him better. He seems like fun-” he stopped for a second.”-to tease.”

Kris joined him and said “Yeah, what is that thing you have to do ? I want to know, too.” with a smile on his face which i couldn’t stop staring at.

“U-um…” I had nothing to say as an answer. Darn them! So i just said “I have to pee again. So, see you later!” quickly and left their side.

Oh god, i bet nobody can embarrass themselves like i do. 

 

 

 

I added "Chen and Xiumin are chinese in this fic" to foreword yesterday but i don't think i'll use Chen.

Any way thanks for subscribing and leaving comments >.<

I think this's the longest fiction i have ever written and i don't think i could continue to write it if you guys didn't read my fiction. So thanks a lot!