Final - Chapter 5

Eye Contacts

 

“Hey, panda!” I think i heard Kris’s voice.

“Hey!” I felt someone’s touch on my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was.

I gazed at him, Kris.  “Did you just call me panda?”

I was sitting on a bench at the garden alone. Luhan and Xiumin wasn’t with me because I skipped the class alone.

Kris sat beside me and smiled at me. “Yeah. Cuz you know, you look like a panda… What? Don’t want me to call you like that ?”

I took my eyes off him right away. I couldn’t look at him without blushing while he was smiling like that.

“Not really. If you want to you can call me that way.” I said without showing any expression.

He put his hand on my shoulder, my heart skipped a beat. “Ahh, it was easier to tease you yesterday. Are you not feeling okay ? You skipped the class ?”

“Yeah, i didn’t feel like it and i wanted to be alone.” Actually sometimes i was feeling bad for no reason. I wouldn’t feel like doing anything. So when that happens i would just try to relax myself by sitting alone. But having Kris around kinda cheered me up. Though since we started talking, I missed our little eye contact flirts.

“Then if you want me  to leave, i can go.”

“Sure, go ahead.” He sure wasn’t expecting this cold answer from me. He looked kinda sad, or i was just imagining it. Also I wasn’t planning on answering that way either but it just came out of my mouth.

He left without saying anything. And after he left, my mood went down again. I really didn’t want to act so cold towards him but i couldn’t help it, i always have treated people like that when i’m in a bad mood. Specially if i felt bad for no reason just like now. It really …

After spending some time alone, i entered other classes. Luhan and Xiumin were used to me being this way, so they didn’t question me.

-----------------------

The next day we ate lunch with Kris, Kai and Lay again. Kris didn’t bother himself to talk to me. Actually he wasn’t talking to anyone either. But Kai was pretty talky. He really talked a lot but it didn’t bore me since he was talking about the dance courses he took.

Actually Kai was pretty smart and had sense of humor. It was pretty fun talking with him. Even after finished eating our lunches we kept talking since none of us had class for a few more hours. But i had to use the restroom now. So i excused myself, but before going to restroom I gave a look at Kris. And today for the first time our eyes’ve met.

-----------------------

A few minutes later i went to restroom, Kris also came. We were the only ones in the restroom. Kris washed his hands and started looking at me through the mirrors. At that time i was still washing my hands and trying not to make eye contact with Kris. He wasn’t saying anything, i was getting nervous.

I finished washing my hands, he started looking at me directly. I was just waiting for him to talk. A few minutes later, i gave up and walked to door. He reached the door before me and shut it rough. I gulped.

“K-Kris you know, i wanted to apologize for yesterday. I was really rude because i was feeling down.”

I still wasn’t looking at him, I was scared to look at him. He walked up to me slowly. I stepped back. He caught up. I stopped. He stopped. I was looking at the ground. There wasn’t even a step between us.

“Y-you can ask Luhan and Xiumin, they’re used to me being rude for n-no reason.”

“Look at me.” He spoke for the first time. I gulped but i was still so scared to look at him. I shook my head. Kris raised his left hand slowly, seized my right cheek with it. Squeezed it a little when he forced me to look at him. I was hardly breathing. This time i closed my eyes because there was nothing to gulp in my mouth anymore and i didn’t want him to know that i’m scared.

“Why won’t you look at me ? Just like you always have.” I opened my eyes unconsciously. Looked at his eyes. He really was sad and kinda pissed off, i wasn’t imagining it and i wasn’t scared of him anymore either. Almost for a minute i just looked at his eyes. He raised his right hand and placed it on my other cheek as well. He leaned down a little. I held my breath and closed my eyes quickly. My heart and i weren’t ready for this. Actually i wasn’t even sure if he was going to do what i think he was.

“You looked so happy with Kai.” He said after stopping. I think there was hardly 2 or 3 centimeters between our lips. I could feel his hot breath on my lips and smell the food he ate at lunch.

“You didn’t look like in the mood to talk so i-“ I was forced to stop talking by Kris’s lips. At first he was just feeling me, he wasn’t moving his lips. I really wasn’t ready for this. I couldn’t reject him. My heart was beating so fast. He squeezed my head more and forced it to lean to the left side. He opened his mouth and started kissing my lips slowly. He sure wasn’t in hurry. But i think because i wasn’t kissing him back, he sighed and started bitting my lips.

“Ah…” i couldn’t help but moan. He was hurting me. JUST to make him stop hurting me, i started kissing him back. I placed my hands on his back. I could feel his hot tongue in my mouth. It was like eating chocolate for the first time after so many years. The kiss was so sweet and delicious. We both were time to time and were hardly breathing. After kissing for a few minutes we stopped to catch our breath. We opened our eyes at the same time and stepped back. Of course my face was as red as a tomato.

“O-okay, now what?” I asked. My face was facing the ground but i was looking at him.

“Now, no… From now on, you’re going to stop spending that much time with Kai and also stop laughing with him. No, you can laugh with him of course but you have to laugh more with me.”

“W-what?” I was facing him right now.

“You’ve heard me, now let’s go.” He said with a smirk on his face as he held my hand and dragged me back to our spot.

His mood was back to normal. He was laughing with us.

“You guys sure took your time in there.” Kai said while laughing at us. He totally knew why we were late. Kris punched his shoulder slowly to make him stop talking as he started laughing with him.

“Hey, you don’t look well Tao. Did you catch a cold ? Your cheeks are so red and hot.” Luhan said as he touched my cheeks.

That only made me blush more, Kris and Kai laugh more.

The End

 

Thank you for reading my fiction! I really appreciate it a lot! I hope you liked it. 

As i said in my foreword, this's the first fiction i wrote after more than a year. -actually almost 2 i guess- I think i forgot how to write lol.

And this's my first fiction i wrote in english so i hope i didn't bore you.

Thank you again! Please leave comment, good or bad!

 

Oh also i didn't kiss anyone before so i kept that part short XD

And i had to use Kai since he's my bias and always going to stay as my bias XD