Oh Okay

Best Friends

Your POV

" Jay I can't hear it " you pout at Jay as he pulls his head phone away from your ears. "well you were paying more attention to the stupid magazine than me" he said pointing to the KPOP magazine you were reading  You laugh and say "since when did u become so needy you need a girlfriend u dork" I snort at him.

" mmhhhhh youre right if although if I get a girlfriend she is probably gonna dump me in a week" he said with full confidence  " LOL whyy" I look at him  and innocently say  " Your such a dumb ,she would get jealous with the type of relationship I have with you so it's either a girlfriend or my bestfriend and I'll choose my bestfriend thanks" Blushing i think"is he so blind how does he not know I have feelings for him" with that though i peck him on the cheek and say love you bestie. He was quite surprised with my action which made me get embarrassed a little.

Jays POV

I wanted her I needed her but I didn't want to affect our friendship but then I got butterflies in my stomach YES GUYS CAN HAVE THOUSE FEELING TOO. She kissed me on the cheek. and said those three words I was confused does she like me or is this BFF crap UGH !! I mentally scream .

Your POV

  You saw jay stiffen up "hey dork you okay?"

"huh oh yeah uhm I need to pee brb"he says and gets up

"LESS INFO PLEASE" you yell as you hear him snicker.

 Should I tell him? I don't wanna seem like an idiot! Like the only idiot in love ya know! 

Jay's POV

*peeing* OMG WHAT THE DO I DO! I obviously like her but she doesn't like a weirdo like me....... okay I'm going to get out of the bathroom and ask her yes I will!!! By accident I kinda say that out loud and ______ was standing outside of the bathroom with her eyes wide open

. Your POV

*I live the wild life like the forest and the jungle* my phone was ringing and I left it upstairs. I walked upstairs and heard Jay talk to him self. WHAT A WEIRDO lol I think he is thinking out loud  "okay I'm going to get out of the "bathroom and ask her yes I will!!!" Who is he talking about.....

Jay's POV 

"OMG hi uhmm how long were you out here for?? And why uhmm are you here? "

"long enough and you idiot this is my house haha uhm who were you talking about?"

"*sigh* it's about time you know.... _____ I , I uhmm I err . I stopped for a minute and thought to my self *OMG WHAT DO I DO*.

"Hey i have to go " i say pulling my phone out. I have to go see umm someone yeah she's waiting for me. OMG DID I JUST SAY SHE O.O  oh now she thinks i like someone. 

"Bye bestie" i kiss her on the forehead and leave.

Your POV

Did he say she?? ohh okay he doesn't like me. Im so stupid who would like me anyways...... he kissed me on the forehead and left. I feel a tear stroll down my cheek and go to my room and sulk.

OKAY YES IM A CRY BABY......

Park Jaebeom i love you....

 

 

 

WASSSUPPPP BEAUTIFUL READERSSSSSSSSSS

yeah this is prob gnna be like 10 or more chap's long....

LUV YA :*

comment bellloooooowwwwwwwwwww  laugh