Missing

Missing

Kyuhyun waited and waited but no Victoria came ,as he watched the coming and going in the hotel. He called his siter Ah Ra and asked her what to do.He is already in panic, not knowing where Victoria is. Should he go to the police and report to them that she is missing,but then people will recognize him and then it will be too easy to be the buzz in Bangkok.He is not totally unknown there,for they held several concerts there and even he have his own commercial of their own local products. He and the group has quite a following in Thailand. The press will just have a feast in his private life and more so in Victoria's private world.

Kyuhyun took a deep sigh,but can he do at this time. He is just getting crazy not knowing where she is. How could Victoria do this to him ? No,just the thought that something might happened to her, his heart will not be able to take it. He got nothing to blame but himself. Ho doesn't even know what happen and the moment that he has been awaiting for can turn into such a nightmare.

The phone rang as he hurriedly looked at the caller and it is Leeteuk..."Hyung...I have been calling you."

"I went out with my sister. But it seems like this is important.What is going on ?" Teukie asked.

"I don't know what to do....Victoria is gone..." as the words hardly came out of his mouth.

"What do you mean ?"  as a frown came in leeteuk face.

"We had a fight last night....and then she went out...and she has not returned yet. I am afraid that something might have happened to her. " Kyuhyun said.

"Maybe she is just cooling off ...or maybe she left the city already." Leeteuk said.

"No...no, she cannot leave, for i still got her things and her passport.She can't be going anywhere. I am scared Hyung. And it is all my fault" as he cried and break down over the phone.

"Kyuh, nothing bad happen to her...maybe she just took a walk..somewhere and stayed with a friend." Teuk tried to pacify Kyuhyun.

"But where is she ? She got no friends or family here Hyung. It is only me that she got over here. Maybe i should report this to the police.I cannot just stand here and do nothing." Kyuhyun said.

"Wait...Wait, don't do anything until I arrive there. " Leeteuk said.

"You are coming over?" Kyuhyun asked unbelieving.

"Yes...if you report it to the police and you are by yourself there, then people will put one and one together. Wait for me...I'll be there in the next plane." as he hung up on him.

Kyuhyun looked out in the glass door as he hoped and pray that Victoria face will be among the crowd that walk in the hotel...No..no Victria can't be gone now.

---------------------------------------------

Victoria woke up in the bed ...and she did not remember coming over in the room. The room was large, with a glss wall as she can see the outside,and yes she in a high rise building as the sunlight came when she pulled the curtain. She is still wearing the clothes that she was wearing last night. And as she inspected her body....everything seems to be intact .She was not touched at all,as she sigh in relief. She wondered what time is it in the day,and wondered if Kyuhyun is waiting for her.

She remembered riding with Nick in the car, as she was going back to the hotel.But after that she doesn't know. Did Nick do this to her? What does she wants from her? Fear came to her,,,,as she tried to open the door,and it was locked...Somebody has taken her hostage but who could it be...She remembered the guy from the Cafe...who when he looks at her give her the creeps...Is it him or Nick??? She cannot remember...as she tried to forced her way out of the room,without any success,,,,,and as she cried and screamed and kicked the door and still there was no answer.....

"Kyuhyun...Kyuhyun....Where are you? "  as she screamed.."Please can somebody open the door and help....oh please help me." as she cried and kneel over  down.....the floor....She was neevr been this scared in her life...and this time it is real.....and now...She was taken captive by some strangers....and she doesn't know why...