Being With You

Missing

 

Kyuhyn stared at ictoria as she sleeps....the room is eerily quiet now. The TV is off and  yes no sounds can heard but the silent breathing od both of them. She pulled Victoria's body closer to her  and yes wants to feel her heart beat and her breathing. When was the last time...she was even next to him ??? It has been wa while,and yes as much as he wants to see her everyday or more oftem,he can't...not with his killer schedule. He barely have time to sleep and eat in between his schedules.

Victoria has been berating him to take care of himself She keeps saying that he is losing weight and that is he is getting too thin that is really unhealthy. Even forced him to see a doctor,just to guaranteed that he is alright and healthy. In as much as he is mad in her nagging...he does love it when she whoes her care and concern for her, She always think of him more than herself and sometimes he fells guilty for not being there for her. A man should be able to take care of her woman and be with her whenever she needs her man.  And how he wish he can do this for her.

He pampered her with material things. sent her some expensive and designer handbags ,shoes , jewelry and anything that he can get hold of,whenever they hopp from one contry to another. She keeps saying she doesn't really want any of those, but that is only he can give to her at this time. He wish to give her the world and all but he can't even take her out and give her a proper dinner . He can't even say it loud that he loves her more than anything else in this world...

The urge to kiss her was so strong as he gives in to it.... Victoria stirred at the act.....as she smiled lazily at him....

"You are awake already ?" she said...as she tried to open her heavy eyelids...She just wants to stay in bed today and be with him...

"We have a trip to catch..." Kyuhyun said . He can't wait to show her the place... Phuket is such a paradise...and the place that he found has more privacy than here in the city. They can walk in the beach...and yes love each other freely there.

"Can we postpone it for tomorrow. ? I am feeling off the weather and feeling tired. " she said.

"Are you alright ? You are not getting sick again are you ?" he asked with concern in his eyes. Victoria has a chronic anemia. ,that tires herself easily.

Victoria shook her head...She doesn't really know for she missed her schedulesd appointment with the doctor in lieu of her meeting with Kyuhyun. And yes of course ,she never told him about it. he has been feeling dizzy and fainting in one occasion..which means that her blood count is off. But she can take care of it once she get back home. And  hospitalizations, and  blood transfusions and all those blood works is so tiring...she wished she doesn't have to go through it all over again....Anyway she got her medicines with her,,,,that will help for now...

"Just jet lagged and yes want to stay in the bed with you." as she grinned at him and gave him a kiss on the cheeks...Kyuhyun smiled too...as he kissed her back...and more.....

--------------------------------------------------------

"You want to get out for dinner ?" Kyuhyun asked. It is still bright outside although it already past six o clock. He noticed the paleness in Victoria;s face...

"Uhmmm..I don't think it is even safe to go out." Victoria answered..

"We' 'll just put on a sunglasses and  so nobody will notice..cause the group is in Korea..They would think that it is just somebody that looks like me." he said.

"Well a nice fresh air can't be that bad.." Victoria said as she got up from the sofa. She felt a little light headed at the act. "Laying down all day ,is not that good." as she hold on to the end table and close her eyes. Kyuhyun notice it...

" What is wrong ?" he asked,as he came to her and hold her.

"Nothing....just the change of position...yes a nice walk outside will do the trick." she said...as the light headedness subsided. "had to take a shower now..." as she walk slowly in the bathroom.....

They have dinner at the famous sidewalk restaurant. It was hot and noisy but the food was great...They walk on the streets and then found a bench at a nearby park as they sat and watched the people passed by. They stayed there until the sun went down...as they walk hand in hand under the darkness of the night.

------------------------------------------------------

After they made love that night and Kyuhyun is hoding her,Victoria felt something...she is in a bliss being with her and yet something is nagging her at the back of her mind....and then what after today and tomorrow...then they have to go their sepearte ways again...and it is so hard to bear tha pain of being part from him again...What is she going to do ,about it.????

"You know I have been thinking...." as Kyuhyun started..." I have been thinking about us....and how much it is so hard to say goodbye,everytime that we are together like this..." as he look at her in the eyes. Victoria looked back at him. Is he reading her mind...Kyuhyun can be so sensitive in whatever she is feeling and she knows she cannot hide anything from him,even if she wants to.

"I have decided that it is best for both of us...to come out open and it is about time for us to be together, ...not just once or twice in a year for a couple of days or weekends...I wants us to be together forever." as he continued. Victoria's eyes widened in disbelief...she has not expected Kyuhyun will suggest such thing...

"What do you mean ?" Victoria asked still unbelieving at what she is hearing from him.

"For us to get married," Kyuhyun said.

"And what about your career? What about you future?" she asked.

"I will stay with the group if they still want me...but if they don't ,then that will be it for me. I have think it over...I have saved enough money to start a business. and yes even open a school somewhere...it can work, It will work." Kyuhyun said. "Let us get married, "

"You are throwing away your career and future because of me?? Is that what you are going to do ???" she asked..

"You are more important to me than my career , I still have something to fall back to. We can buid a school just like my parents, and the important thing is that we can build it together.."

"Have you gone crazy ? " as her voice went up...And then what...we get married along the way and then after a year or two you are gonna blame me. I t5hought you love what you have been doing...You love to be Kyuhyun of the Super Junior,isn't it ?"

"Of course,I love what I am doing,or I won't be working hard this way." Kyuhyun said.

"So you love what you are doing,Do you think you will be just happy to be just teaching ? No...No...You are not going to do this for my sake Kyuhyun...I am not gonna let you turn your back into something that you love and worked for in your life. I am not gonna let you do it." she said in finality. Victoria is so angry now...She was so mad at him...in as much as she wants him to do just that but she knows that he will never be happy being just like that. And she won't be the reason why there will be no Kyuhyun in the showbiz and Super Junior. His fans will hate her forever....

"So what do you want me to do Victoria ? Just give up on you ? Give up on us ? I can see and feel that you are getting tired of this...of this arrangement. But I can't...I can't let you go for I love you very much." as he hugged her....Victoria was so troubled at her words...and yes she doesn't know how are they going to solve their proble..."Can you wait for me....wait for me until my fans get tired and weary of me..Can you wait that long ??"

Victoria was unable to answer...cause she knows that she doesn't know if she can wait for him...she doesn't know if she can last that long to stay in their relationship...She knows that he loves him more than anything else and she will do averything and anything for him..even wait.???

Tears ran in Victoria's face, reality coming in full force now..Not only the waiting, but the temptations and the opposing forces that surrounds them,can they fight it off. There has been lots of rumors surrounding him , beautiful girls that he met along the way,girls that are just too willing to give anything to him....and she doesn't know which will for real or not when those time comes.... What if she start doubting...him...what will happen along the way...she would not know and there is no way of knowing.

"I don't know.....I really don't know." she answered. "I can't promise you anything now." Victroia answered. "I think I need some fresh air.." as she got up dress up and  left Kyuhyun in the room....