Seeing You Once Again.

Missing

 Victoria waited anxiously for her luggags bag, as she checked her cell phone for any messages. There was no message from Kyuhyun,as she frowned. She wondered if he was on the plane en route to their meeting place. And then felt a hand on her elbow as she looked at the owner of that hand.

"Do you have somebody to meet you here ?" Krystal asked,smiling at her. She was the teenage girl that she was seated next to the plane,the sister of the man who sat next to her while waiting to board in the airport. They were very friendly and as much as she wants to be by herself and her thoughts,she cannnot be rude to them..as she listens to her stories one to the next.

"No,I'll just take the cab on the way to the hotel." she answered.

" We can take you there, my brother has already set up a service to pick us up. And it is not really safe for a beautiful girl like you travelling on your own." she said. "Even I will be afraid , and the taxi driver usually cheats you on their fare."

 Victoria was about to answer that she has been used to all this travelling and yes she is not afraid of anything except for one thing in her life. "I will be fine." as she smiled at her.

"No..no..no I insist that you with us. I will feel a little better. " she added. And soon enough her brother came to them...

"Did you get your luggage yet?" he asked. Krystal nodded. 

"And Victoria is riding with us, right Nick ?" as she looked at her brother wanting reinforcement of her idea.

"Yeah....anyway the hotel will be on our way." he added as he doesn't want to think that they will be inconveniece on the set up. He stared at her again...she sure is a beautiful girl...but then she is here to meet her boyfriend..He forwned thinking how come the boyfriend is nowhere in sight to meet her. If she was his girl...he will in the airport first thing in the morning.

And soon enough...they were out on the busy streets of Bangkok...Victoria is supposed to meet Kyuhyun here and then they will set off to Phuket the next day..She museed...maybe Kyuhyun is still in Seoul....as she took a deep breath...

-----------------------------------------

Kyuhyun let a sigh of relief as the plane finally touches the ground. Victoria must be waiting for him. It is not been easy to dodged the fans and the press. It is not easy to hide when your band is one of the most popular in Asia. Everybody seems to know his face...and he wondered if it is gonna be the same here in Bangkok. Europe must be an easier getaway than here,having concerts here,for sure people will recognize him.

But then maybe he is tired of hiding...maybe it is time to people to know about her. He would be gladly to show her all over the world....that this beautiful girl is his and nobody can claim her but him. But then there is so much opposition ....even his Hyungs doesn't think that it will be a good idea at all. foe his sake and most of all for her sake...but is there any easier way than this ???

And soon enough,he was checking in the hotel...as he rushed to the room...where Victoria was waiting for him...

Victoria's heart seems to stop beating as soon as she heard the doorknobs opens...and then there stood the man of his dreams...looking so tall and so handsome...He looked so tired with circles around his eyes  but the he is still the most beautiful man ever...as she ran to him to hugged him...

Kyuhyun dropped his bags on the floor as he hugged Victoria back...It has been a long time to feel her in his arms...And how she missed her so much...He kissed her lips...as their tears flowed..mixing their tears together...they kissed and hugged for a long time...until they are satified and has bridged the gap between them for six ling months....

"I missed you so much." Kyuhyun said.

"I was afraid that you are not coming...I was so afraid..and worried." she said as she let the tears came.

"I told you I am coming didn;t I. I promised you. " as he kissed her again. "My Bella...my beautiful Victoria. I just love you and you know that,right ???"

Victoria nodded her head. Yes Kyuhyun won't be here is he doesn't love her, and it means a world for her, for he means a world for her too.

"Do you like the place ?" he asked.

Victoria smiled,,,,"Yes it is beautiful, and thank you." as she showed him the the necklace with a beautiful pendant..of multicolored jade in a gold chain, and yes she was wearing it...It is the welcome gift for her,probably arranged through one of the staff...as she found it on the bed when she came up to their room.

"Only the best for my girl." as Kyuhyun smiled with a vision of triumph on his face. "Are you hungry ? I am very hungry,I could hardly eat with excitement on the way here."

"Yes,hungry too. Room service? " as she asked him... "YOu might be recognized outside."

"I guess that will be the best option for now,and yes will have more privacy." as he winked at her...Victoria giggled at his expression.

That night they had dinner with champagne and steak and caviar,catching up on what and where have they been doing in their lives and the people around them...So many things to share..as they lay with arms locked at each other...as they made love like it is  the first time...as Victoria called out Kyuhyun's name over and over again and as they lay spent with tears in their eyes. How come making love with the right one is so beautiful ??? Can't they stay like this forever ??? Kyuhyun hugged Victoria tighter...as he think about them...and think about their fututre...Yes he will not let her go...for letting her go means ending his own life and happiness.

Victoria is thinking the same thing...And now what after this??? Will they part the same way as before and live a seperate and different life ? Will it be enough meeting him and seeng him like this ?? And for how long.??? Until they were old and gray and the fans grew tired of him. ??? And when will be that day??? But she loves him and only him and it will useless to think that she will love another man after him...only Kyuhyun for her..in her lifetime...