The Fight

Missing

As Victoria step out of the building, she just realized that it was so late at night, and that she is in a forein land, Bangkok to be exact. And bangkok at it's present state is not that peaceful,there have been some civil unrest,lately. The poor economy of the country is making the people restless and wanting to make major changes in their political system and their overall way of life.

The night still with hustle and bustle of the modern city. They have street vendors all over the place, They evn have a night market that they are famous of.But Victoria wondered if it is safe to be even away from their hotel building. And the fact that she is a girl and tourist and all alone at night,she would be an easy prey for anybody, who has some eveil thoughts in mind.

But Victoria felt that she has to get away from Kyuhyun even for a few minutes. She doesn'ty know what to do with their relationship anymore. But yes she still loves him a lot. Maybe she'll hang on, hang on to him ,and if they are meant to be,then it is fated...as she continued walking on the street as she took a deep breath.

She saw a coffee shop by the corner...and thought maybe she can spend some time their,and have a cup of coffeee before heading back to the hotel,as she hasten her pace.

The Starbucks is almost empty aside from a couple of people sipping their late coffee, Victoria went to counter as she ordered her Hot Mocha. The guy in the conter stared at her face,which gave an uncomfortable feeling. She heard him talk to another guy at the back as he came out of the room and as both of them looked at her and smiled at each other.

Victoria found a seat near the glass window,looking at the outside. And then the guy in the counter came at her table and brought her hot Mocha.

"You are not from here ?" as he strike a conversation. It is pretty obvious cause she spoke in English and not their native toungue Thai. Victoria just nodded her head and looked out at the window.

"Are you waiting for somebody?" he asked again. speaking in accented English  Victoria shook her head. "I am leaving soon.:" as his questioning gave her the goosebumps.  And then she saw in the corner of her eyes that the other guy came out of the room and was looking at them.

"I am Pan,I own this cafe..I hope you don't mind." he continued. Victoria very much wants him to leave her alone and just be with her thoughts.

"I am sorry, I am not really in a mood for company today." Victoria said,and she saw the change of expression from Pan and his face colored....maybe from embarassment and rejection of his comppany.

The door opened and then a familiar face came......the guy from the airport,and Victoria wondered what is he doing in the area.

"Victoria?" as he looked at her. "What are you doing here ?"

Victoria was surprised to see him and yet relieved at the same time. "I just thought of taking a walk and having a coffee." as she answered. Pan stood up and grudgingly left for the counter.

"Uhm....Krystal is out in the car waiting.I am sure she will be happy to see you." Nick said.

"Oh....but i have to go back to my hotel." Victoria answered. She was thankful that he came but then Kyuhyun will be waiting for her and must be wondering where she went and what happen to her..

"Then just for afew minutes and then we'll drop you in the hotel.She will be mad at me,if she learned that I bumped into you and never even brought you back." Nick said.

"Alright then,but i have to go back soon. Kyuhyun must be wondering where I am now." Victoria said., as she stood up and Nick took her hand as they walk outside. Pan and his friend watching their every move.

Victoria walked with Nick on the street where the car was parked and Victoria was surprised to see that it was empty and there was no Krystal there.,as she looked at Nick with a big question in her eyes.

"She is not in the car but at home but it is just near here." Nick explained.

"I think I should be getting back on my hotel. Thank you for saving me from the guys in the cafe." as she turned to go back. But Nick grabbed her wrist.

"Wait Victoria. It is getting late now.Let me just drop you off then.And then next time when you got time...to visit Krystal." as he continued. Victoria stopped and think....well he has been good to her, dropping her off to the hotel from the  airport.Maybe he is just being protective of her..

"Alright...if you insist." as Nick opened the door for her. Victoria sat down and instead of the coffee keeping her awake,she suddenly feel so sleepy as soon as her back hit the carseat.....as Nick stared at her beautiful face and smiled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun went down to the lobby and started to look for Victoria,but she was nowhere in sight. Did she really go out oin this starnge land on her own in the middle of the night??? Is she really tat mad at him.?? What if something happens to her. ?? He has heard a lot odf stories before...as his imagination went wild and his heart went crazy with anxiety/

He went out of the building and took a deep breath,as fear sets in his heart....where can Victoria be?? Please God.....as he prays.....no...no nothing bad has happened to her??? And if ever he won't be able to forgive himself.....How can he just let her go just like that ??? He should have stopped her then and there...as his throat became dry...and tears threatens....