His arrival

Between Two

"Are you sure she's not gonna mad at us for leaving her?" Jiyeon asked, facing her bestfriend

 

"She absolutely won't!" Luna replied without looking at Jiyeon while she's busy rearranging her textbooks in her purple school bag. Jiyeon simply shruged.

 

"Well...If you say so~"

She moved her gaze from Luna to their class's door. After seconds passed, Jiyeon spotted Jieun entering their class, looking slightly disapointed. 

 

 

"Hey Jieun~ What's with the frown?" Jiyeon asked, causing Luna to look up from her messy notes.

 

Jieun landed on her seat next to Luna's and sigh. Then, she turned to Jiyeon and Luna, who's starring at her, waiting for her to answer.

 

"Nothing Jiyeon. It's just that-"

 

 

"HunHan's making fun of you?" Luna asked, raising an eyebrow at her before continue her note-reading session. Her question is obviously a statement. Jieun blinked. 

 

Jiyeon turned to Luna and then Jieun. She made an ':O' face and nodded.

 

 

"Yah close your mouth Jiyeon! Seongho won't find it cute with that dino-face of yours if umpff-"

 

"YAH! Jieun-ah!" Luna laughed while Jiyeon shut Jieun's mouth with her palm.

 

"You guys are really something..." Luna's laughter died for a moment, as she continue , "But I agree with Jieun though~"

 

Jiyeon pouted cutely. Both of her besties are making fun of her. Her Crush. Well that's a secret between them, but Jieun being the naughty one who'll spill the X file out in just a split second that made Jiyeon and Luna worried about keeping secrets with her.

 

 

And look what happend now.

 

 

"YAH! You guys are mean!" Jiyeon huffed and turned to her besties.

 

"Jieun! You promised you won't tell!"

 

"Arraso, arraso. Fine! I won't mention it again in public. Sorry Jiyeonieee~"

 

 

"Okay. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT."

 

"Okay! Okay! Sheeesh..."

 

Luna just smile at their cute fight. Well this scene keep on replaying every day. That's the cute part of their frienship.

 

 

"Oh and more thing!" There's a hint of excitement in Jiyeon's tone that caught the two girls' attention .

 

"What is it?"

 

"Is it something juicy to hear?" 

 

 

"There's going to be a new-"

 

 

"Kids! Please quite down."

They didn't notice their homeroom teacher has arrived, interrupting the three girls conversation.

Jiyeon quickly shut as they turn their attention to their teacher, Ms. Kim Taeyeon.

 

"Psst..Yah I'll tell you two later about-"

 

"Ms. Park! Is there something to share with the whole class?" Ms. Kim glared at Jiyeon.

 

"Err, N-No Ms. Kim!" replied Jiyeon, slightly tered. 

 

"Well then. So please pay attention." Ms. Kim adjusted her glasses before she continue. "I have some news for you so please keep your ears open and litsten up!"

 

Everyone in 3-A class are now foccused on Ms. Kim. Nobody's optics are leaving Ms. Kim since everyone are curious on what their teacher has to say.

 

 

Good news or bad news?

 

Exams and tests?

 

Extra classes?

 

Holidays?

 

EXO's coming?

omg hahahahaxD

 

 

They'll find it out sooner or later.

 

 

"First, starting from next week, there will be a lot of activities were prepared for all of you so please anticipate."

 

 

"What activities Ms. Kim?"

 

"But we just started school!"

 

"Maybe it'll be fun~"

 

"I'm not interest.."

 

 

"PLEASE ZIP IT." Ms. Kim is obviously annoyed. 

 

"I'll explain about the activities tomorrow so please shush." The class quite down slowly.

 

 

Hmm well that's new...?   Jieun's mind was filled with question marks.

Oh well... Should listen to Ms. Kim for more information. Her head shot up and her eyes are glued them back to Ms. Kim.

 

 

"Second, there's a new transfer student that moved to our school, our class. Mr. Park, you may come in!"

 

 

A new transfer student..? Is that what Jiyeon is trying to say awhile ago?

 

 

"Please introduce yourself." Ms. Kim said to the new kid.

 

"Hi, I'm Park Sanghyun. But you can call me Thunder or Cheondoong. Nice to meet you guys." 

 

 

Jieun's eyes widened in shock.

 

Sanghyun scanned the room. His gaze landed on a familliar figure. His eyes widened.

 

Their eyes met in an instant. Both pair of eyes are widened.

 

 

IU?

Thunder?

 

That's impossible!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well thanks for stopping by!

Do you have any new ThunderxIU vids to share?

I need my ThunU feels back... TT_TT

(Since I'm stuck with BaekU like forever so...)

Thank you so much for reading~ Comment and subscribe~!

^~^

 

PS; PASS CHAPPIES ARE EDITED~

Fell free to read it again...

Urgh my English really >_<